Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

• Supporters

Me: "Hmm, my holster plus dump pouch on my left can really weigh my battlebelt down... what can I do to counterbalance it?"

Rational Brain: "Move things around, maybe transfer some vest weight to the belt?"

"Irrational Brain: "Axe. Large, Nordic Axe."

Too much?

IMG_6255.jpg

IMG_6248.jpg

37 minutes ago, heroshark said:

Fireball near Birmingham. Is a great change in play style when you are limited to single action guns with limited capacity.

I'm a tradesman so my work gear will fit in perfectly because I'm already a cowboy

1 hour ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

Also not sure what that middle mag is doing 🤨

Maybe you're just happy to see the photographer? 😂

Edited by Impulse

Few photos from the Shift Your Rifts event on Saturday. Truthfully the gameplay itself was a bit wank for my tastes granted Redcon is far from my favourite site, but it was nice to catch up with friends and give the MWS its first run out in a while.

What is very much ‘the usual’ nowadays, got some new eyepro on the way as mesh is giving headaches when worn for an extended period of time (or at least that’s as best as I can deduce).

855544EC-F656-4C76-BDE6-8026D5428C5E.thumb.jpeg.032e88843dbd09bba27dc5230840048f.jpeg

2D9BDE77-17BE-4122-B6A6-168BABBF507A.thumb.jpeg.60ee0ef7254abd0b579d46e6df8ea248.jpeg

0DE91237-5589-4C44-88D8-6F279C2C201D.jpeg.28af6063fdf3d4a10b03d278a0a8eed8.jpeg

Edited by alxndrhll

One from a few weeks back when I was running a chest rig for the first time in forever, certainly not helped by the fact I forgot to put ranger plates back on the mags. Forgot how tight those mags sit in the AVS panel, though the AirLite is undoubtedly comfy I found myself missing the structure of my PC.

15397D2B-6420-42D2-BFD1-17F4E1A9C995.thumb.jpeg.311de1e6b87ed7c956ba412b1e2785ee.jpeg

1 hour ago, alxndrhll said:

One from a few weeks back when I was running a chest rig for the first time in forever, certainly not helped by the fact I forgot to put ranger plates back on the mags. Forgot how tight those mags sit in the AVS panel, though the AirLite is undoubtedly comfy I found myself missing the structure of my PC.

15397D2B-6420-42D2-BFD1-17F4E1A9C995.thumb.jpeg.311de1e6b87ed7c956ba412b1e2785ee.jpeg

Is it just me or is there a scarry face in the front glass of that optic?

I've not had a drink by the way...

Zoom right in and it's there,honestly.🤔

Regards

12 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Is it just me or is there a scarry face in the front glass of that optic?

I've not had a drink by the way...

Zoom right in and it's there,honestly.🤔

Regards

It's the soul of the last bb warrior he claimed, forever wandering in that glass as a reminder for everyone to call their hits

24 minutes ago, Skara said:

It's the soul of the last bb warrior he claimed, forever wandering in that glass as a reminder for everyone to call their hits

The last one I claimed? I’m an awful shot so the poor fucker has been trapped in there for a while 👀.

• Supporters

Nice, needs a bit more foliage on that ghillie though, here's one of my old team when we all donned our ghillie's 😉

IMG_20220505_143523.jpg

2 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Nice, needs a bit more foliage on that ghillie though, here's one of my old team when we all donned our ghillie's 😉

IMG_20220505_143523.jpg

I see ya. Third one down and looking for food 🤣

• Supporters
40 minutes ago, Shamal said:

I see ya. Third one down and looking for food 🤣

54 minutes ago, Tackle said:

IMG_20220505_143523.jpg

I'll make sure to let him know! 😅