The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

9 hours ago, Scorp said:

Very cool, where did you buy it from?

Wolf Armouries

21 hours ago, Jez_Armstrong said:

Picked this up at a local airsoft boot fair, all fully working, 380fps, needed some tidying up and has no mags but won't moan for £50

20230508_152017-01.jpeg

Nice!  That was a decent little boot fair.  I do miss the ones at the school.

Edited by Colin Allen

Nothing very exciting; a Double Bell KAC PDW.

A quick reshim, new pistol grip, high torque motor, ZCI 6.02mm barrel, Maple Leaf 60 degree Macaron and Gearparts 70 degree nub, new spring, new nozzle and a CHiLUN ETU.

IMG_0682.jpeg

Edited by Colin Allen

8 minutes ago, Colin Allen said:

Nothing very exciting; a Double Bell KAC PDW.

A quick reshim, new pistol grip, high torque motor, ZCI 6.02mm barrel, Maple Leaf Macaron and 60 degree nub, new spring, new nozzle and a CHiLUN ETU.

Is that the Plastic or metal version?

2 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Is that the Plastic or metal version?

Plastic; it is much more solid than the old DBoys one.

19 minutes ago, Colin Allen said:

Plastic; it is much more solid than the old DBoys one.

Nice - doesn't seem to be in stock anywhere ATM but might take a punt one day if the prices stays under £100.

5 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Nice - doesn't seem to be in stock anywhere ATM but might take a punt one day if the prices stays under £100.

I bought it here: https://www.brairsoft.co.uk/product/double-bell-pdw-polymer-body-black-808/

£94.95 and free postage.

Just bought a boneyard TM AUG with some kind of fancy suppressor thingy on it. It didnt work. 20 mins of fiddling and a bit of hop cut off, its up and running. Mags bought, conversations had about TM gears being made of cheese and i reakon it'll be a giggle on game day. (crosses fingers!!)

And did a thing with the boys MP5 front grip. Used an old LED torch, a battery holder, bit of wire and a switch. Does the job and didnt cost me £70+!!!!

AUG.jpg

mp5 torch.jpg

• Supporters

Just received my TTi TP22, very impressed, feels very nice in the hand. It’s basically a g18c but the barrel dosen’t move and it has an optic mount on it, it has a 14mm ccs thread on the barrel (the cover nut is quite tight mind). It also has an externally adjustable hop, Not sure if I like the mags fill valve being just below the gas valve. Cannot wait to test it out

F852746B-A80C-4CF7-92CA-EE721D05A4CD.thumb.jpeg.ecad70a70e0fc0a5203958baaf386cf7.jpeg

Got an Angry Gun L119 handguard to have a longer option, couple of A1A extended MWS Pmags with Magpul Mag-Link couplers, some Guns Modify MWS Pmags, Strike Industries overmolded pistol grip & a few other bits. Need a longer barrel now 🤦‍♂️ 

Oh also got a GHK G17 steel premium model with a TLR-1s

20230510_153713.jpg

20230510_155750.jpg

Edited by MILITATED

So, after my Double Eagle springer died on me after a few shots, I still had an itch for a 'humiliation' / 'have a laugh' gun for my armoury.

This thing popped up in the Action Hobbies boneyard for a tenner and as I've already got another itch for a 'proper' 1911 just to fidget with, this appeared to be a two-birds-with-one-stone scenario...

259883800_Vigor1911.jpg.054df25720775d639c123c732523de5f.jpg

Quite a tidy little pot-metal springer for a few quid I thought.   Then I tried to look this model up on-line to see how much it normally goes for... it's made by Vigor.   Plastic versions go for £12 brand new, and the 'all metal' is a mere £17 !!!  (Probably not this exact model.   I couldn't find one with the crosses on the hand-grip.  Which are ridiculous, but then again it's cheesy enough to fit in with the intended 'humiliation' usage ☺️)   
So not actually much of a bargain in the pricing then.

The real surprise though is how it shoots - really quite well!  It's got a fixed hop-up because the thing has no trouble popping shots (0.20g) at > 17m.  The fact it's perhaps slightly over-hopping is about the only thing stopping me from hitting an A4 target with any consistency.   It shoots better than the DE spring rifle I had!
(Loading the BBs into the mag is a bit weird and awkward though)

If there's any out there who wants to carry a secondary just for the looks and the occasional close-range or last ditch shot, well, maybe the Vigor pistols are worth a pop...  of course this might shit the bed at any minute, I'll let you know :)

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

Wolverine inferno gen 2 premium with braided grip line

valken 48ci 3000psi tank with ballystic reg

42 inch hpa hose.

4500psi stirrup pump for those emergeny refills

crew works high pressure air compressor with oil stop, oil and additional inline oil/water filter.

Now all i want is a jg g3 retractable stock but those appear to be out of stock everywhere and so do the tm ones. The lct version seems ridiculously expensive and the rail needed modification to fit on the tm body

• Supporters
26 minutes ago, ghostwalker said:

Now all i want is a jg g3 retractable stock but those appear to be out of stock everywhere and so do the tm ones. The lct version seems ridiculously expensive and the rail needed modification to fit on the tm body

https://airsoftpro.cz/en/gun-parts-upgrade/aeg-outer-spare-parts/parts-for-other-weapons/vysuvna-pazba-pro-g3-t3-detail

34 minutes ago, Lozart said:

i had seen that one but the joys of it costing as much in shipping as the item does and then probably customs on top of that :(

After a couple of years of humming and hawing, my stunning and loving wife bought me this as a combined 10th anniversary/36th Birthday present. Finally joined the AK race with this CYMA 028U.

I can now see why CYMA AKs are raved about so much. Excellent quality for the price, cycles lovely and crisp and by airsoft standards accurate and consistent. Not sure how it will fit in with my generic scifi Disaster Chief/Orbital Drop Short Trooper/DoomedGuy look, but no matter. Have already nicknamed it "The Lada" in homage to its Soviet/Commie heritage.

Two-tone unfortunately however reckon I'll break out the halfords OD spray soon so it can fit in with its other comrades in my plastic armoury.

IMG-20230509-WA0002.jpeg

20230516_211226.jpg

Bought an old ammo crate. (only GBP10,00. so no biggie)
The add said the crate was 96CM long with walls of 1CM thick. Rifle is, stock at the shortest, 89CM. Thought it would make a cool looking rifle case (and actually not even that heavy).

Turns out the walls are 1" thick with the blocks where the rope goes through another 1", so a total loss of 4" over both sides.

Gonna have to cut 3CM of off my flashider it seems 😅

Edited by Smiling-Dutchman

On 12/05/2023 at 07:42, Enid_Puceflange said:

So I spotted this on Gumtree and contacted the seller before the listing was deleted (anything gun shaped is forbidden to be sold there)

The seller knows nothing about its history, so I gotta start somewhere

I believe it’s made by Daisy, and was only in production for almost 1 year before they were forced to cease manufacture - apparently due to it being too realistic 😂

I can hardly find any mention of it online

I dunno if it’s metal or plastic, seller is a bit vague other than it’s working. But it’s on its way to me!

More a collectors piece than a skirmishable rif I think (not that I’m a collector , but couldn’t resist)

Any of our veteran members able to shine a light on this please?

these are the only pics I’ve got until it arrives…..

IMG_8780.thumb.jpeg.77133900e7c1fbd6d8d3e53962b7d2c7.jpeg

IMG_8781.thumb.jpeg.c9ae3410c00d3efbd3cb2b9fd52bafc1.jpeg

IMG_8782.thumb.jpeg.6bba90d102dd2d20d788e57a718b1efa.jpeg

Well it arrived today.

Made by ASGK

and also branded by Yonezawa Japan - 1987

Single fire and its 100% plastic, takes about 50 beebs fed into the mag tube underneath

sadly it’s missing a cap to stop them rolling out

Fires .25’s about 6m 😂

Im determined to get a kill with it next game day

Its tiny!!

Aps Cam870 for scale

IMG_8871.thumb.jpeg.5763aad07e02eecf1764ce7d0f7f9bbb.jpeg

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

My pouches from Baribal.pl have arrived..

First impressions? Holy Shit Batman they are good quality!

RGffJB9.jpg

• Supporters
18 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Well it arrived today.

Made by ASGK

and also branded by Yonezawa Japan - 1987

Single fire and its 100% plastic, takes about 50 beebs fed into the mag tube underneath

sadly it’s missing a cap to stop them rolling out

Fires .25’s about 6m 😂

Im determined to get a kill with it next game day

Its tiny!!

Aps Cam870 for scale

IMG_8871.thumb.jpeg.5763aad07e02eecf1764ce7d0f7f9bbb.jpeg

Nice!

By the way, ASGK is the Japanese airsoft regulatory commission, not a manufacturer.