Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

What is the best colour?

And why is it Ranger Green?

vyKWN4l.jpg

Ammo Hub in RG with:

MissionSpec RackStraps Enhanced in RG;

Small admin insert (obscured by mags, it's a simple 12x15cm velcro sandwich with no closure);

Viper triple M4 elastic insert (placeholder until I can find a good AK insert)

• Supporters

Personally I do find these days that a little slot to safely keep phone, wallet and car keys behind a few mids is all I need ha, nice one mate and appreciate the faith in a comparatively new product thanks for showcasing it.  Good choice of harness, solid little setup.

11 minutes ago, TheFull9 said:

Personally I do find these days that a little slot to safely keep phone, wallet and car keys behind a few mids is all I need ha, nice one mate and appreciate the faith in a comparatively new product thanks for showcasing it.  Good choice of harness, solid little setup.

Heh, this one is not secure enough to hold any valuable since it doesn't have any closure system (not that it can't be DIY'd or engineered huh).

I just use it for navigation equipment (pencil, map, 10cm metal ruler and plastic protractor). 

I keep my car keys/phone in my backpack that I always have on my back, dummy corded so there's no way of losing them.

The harness was chosen because I also have their flatpack straps (called PackStraps, many creativity, such wow) and they're very, very comfortable compared to HSP/clone stock straps, if anything a little too expensive to import (they were about €80 after customs and import fees, I got 50% off the straps themselves so you are looking at well over 100 for full price) but worth it.

As per the other thread, I won't be overloading it with pouches, wings, danglers and all that crap unless absolutely necessary, I'm keeping this one ultra slim. If I need to carry my kitchen sink I'll just wear my Mayflower or belt kit :)

Couple of pictures from last week, pretty much my standard rig. Army surpless clothing ,DPM this time, basic plate carrier (cant remember the brand) loaded with surpless stanag pouches. Topped off with the L119A2 GBBR and my G18 in a belt holster.

Sometimes I run mtp, or Auscam or a mix of any of them, but otherwise the setup remains consistant unless I'm running one of the 249's then I dont bother with the carrier.

image.thumb.jpeg.e0c21573bf5d212db9af5bdeff8d5e40.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.a3f6814208b203a1a17362b729ad1888.jpeg

1 minute ago, TheFull9 said:

Since I put this on reddit and people thought the holster was actually upside-down on the back of the PC; no it's just a QD system, it goes on the belt.. like a non-insane human being.

yippee Ki yay Hans 😛 

Nice set up 😎

Pistol belt set up, just the bits I need for CQB or in support of the M4 / SADF M83.

Shout out to the KydexCustoms adapter to fit the holster to the mid ride plate and Tactical-kit for the extra pistol Kywi (and free stickers I forgot to add to the cart!)

USP in Amomax holster, KydexCustoms BFG holder, LBX med pouch, DirectAction dump pouch with double pistol Kywi in it, extra Kywi infront.

5F1E4387-D3B5-4A30-88FF-102EAEF65243.jpeg

Swapped out some bits on the AirLite so I can run AR or 5.45 mags on it without having to change anything out. The regular AVS 5.56 placard swapped for the stretch one, and the tall Esstac KYWI that would normal sit opposite the GP pouch for a Spiritus SPUD (which I’d been struggling to find a home for since I picked it up). To finish the Ferro Mini Dangler has been replace by a SORD TED.

I’m not sure the AirLite will ever be toppled as my favourite chest rig, I used to swap around load bearing like crazy but I’ve been settled on the FCPCv5 and AirLite for a couple of years now and don’t see that changing anytime soon.

4BE6B9C3-68A4-4B2A-915D-EE7A432ED802.thumb.jpeg.c17ac6efcfbdc23c849e7911507ed9d8.jpeg

Edited by alxndrhll

• Supporters

Last week at F&O the Base, running Gods Plaid and a DPM Peacekeeper MK1 I picked up from Ebay! Lovely rig, nice and light and holds pretty much everything I could want it to (including M14 mags).

image.thumb.jpeg.eff7a4b1f7cf314805752a82e6fa8e30.jpeg

• Supporters
On 13/03/2023 at 16:25, Davegolf said:

Any tall peeps that can recommend short sleeve polo shirts that have a nice long torso and sleeve length? TIA

I've an under armour polo, definitely longer in the bod, Dunno if that's the norm ? 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Shamal said:

No no no! 

Especially not with my bod😂

Don't put yourself down mate🤫

That's our job😜

9 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Don't put yourself down mate🤫

That's our job😜

And you certainly excel at it you miserable git 😂😉

CQB game a few weeks ago, love keeping it simple / comfy and besides the Airsoft specific items, it costs nout as I already own it.

- MP5SD, 3 spare mags in front pocket.

- Tagg grenade in each rear pocket.

- Peltors, delta Mike face pro, cap.
- Lucas Botkin approved skinny jeans.

- Rab Xenair Jacket

- Vans

D705E746-19EA-47C7-93E0-AC8A3E9266EF.thumb.jpeg.d88897133f40687ed9d4a336fd4e388c.jpeg