Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

Picked up a smaller chest rig earlier and I think I'm pretty happy with it, I found my plate carrier obstructed my shouldering the weapon so this is ideal.  Going for a sort of not jeans and plaid shirt PMC look, next step grow a big beard right?20230128_165416.thumb.jpg.d48d40998eb331ec780aa3057ab94a94.jpg

On 27/01/2023 at 18:54, TipsyDiver said:

Comms headset: earmor

That's a great looking kit. I was wondering about your headset as i've also been looking for one that attaches to the rear mounts of my helmet and you happen to have exactly what I want. Personally, I don't need it for comms, more for aesthetics and the active hearing protection. Where'd you get it from? What's the sound quality like?

• Supporters
4 hours ago, MrTea said:

That's a great looking kit. I was wondering about your headset as i've also been looking for one that attaches to the rear mounts of my helmet and you happen to have exactly what I want. Personally, I don't need it for comms, more for aesthetics and the active hearing protection. Where'd you get it from? What's the sound quality like?

Those are OpsCore AMP Arms, or a clone of them. They're a fantastic bit of kit and IMO both hold earpro a bit more evenly on the head and are easier to swivel off the head than the two-prong wire ones that attach to the top rail. Plus they allow you to use your upper rails for whatever. 

IMG_6268.thumb.jpeg.c00986f5811b3ab44aaed8f1012c1f00.jpegIMG_6153.thumb.jpeg.b128ed90e012bd81abd7012649ec1ec1.jpeg

4 hours ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

Those are OpsCore AMP Arms, or a clone of them. They're a fantastic bit of kit and IMO both hold earpro a bit more evenly on the head and are easier to swivel off the head than the two-prong wire ones that attach to the top rail. Plus they allow you to use your upper rails for whatever. 

Gotcha. I'll wait for @TipsyDiver to reply as I want to know their exact headset setup so I can get a gauge on quality. It looks like a set of Earmor M32 but i'm not totally sure.

Edited by MrTea

20 minutes ago, Jumbles said:

Hiya:)

Thought I’d share a shot of my budget winter kit from the weekend.

D490A115-2B8F-4F7C-8971-1BF325901518.thumb.jpeg.d14febdeef82f1381001b73e078e2842.jpeg
Photographer

Nice. Looks functional and warm.

10 hours ago, Shamal said:

Nice. Looks functional and warm.

Thanks, it was very!

Had to swap out undergarments at lunch despite the low temps. Gorka must be the least breathable suit out there!

It's earmor mount and earmor headset. I got it all from Poland. From Specshop.pl

Sorry I am not very proficient with forums, no idea how to quote what I am responding to 😕

Edited by TipsyDiver

• Supporters
4 hours ago, TipsyDiver said:

It's earmor mount and earmor headset. I got it all from Poland. From Specshop.pl

Sorry I am not very proficient with forums, no idea how to quote what I am responding to 😕

You can do so by hitting the little "quote" button under a post. Or, for a multiquote hit the little "+" sign next to the "quote" button.

I took delivery of a Lanbaosi tactical long sleeve shirtas a base layer and got a Union Jack patch for the right upper arm pocket.

20230201_211813b.jpg.91c28fadc4518d1110924b3f055a4fd2.jpg

I added a OneTigris FYR Tactical Vest along with a Viper double magazine pouch plus a Viper double pistol magazine pouch.

20230201_212135b.jpg.5d9f205df23d6e6558edd558eb7039a5.jpg

I fed through a single point rifle strap.

• Supporters

If I may, couple of tips that take seconds but will make it sit/look way better.  The main thing is, if you haven't already, clip your gun in and test that sling, like hover the muzzle just above the bed and give it a serious yank to check the security, seen more than a few gats suddenly drop when airsoft single point slings with a 1" buckle haven't been up to the task.  If it fails or feels borderline you'll be better off just relying on the carrying method god/evolution gave you vs thinking the sling has got it when it doesn't.

Some cheap foam cut to fit inside the plate bags will add basically no weight and won't hinder but again, the rig will probably 'sit' better and it'll certainly look a lot better; more like the look folks envision in their heads anyway I believe.  Obviously you'll have adjusted the cummerbund for your waist, but most people generally leave the shoulder straps too long.  It's only airsoft, as I've said before it's not the end of the world, but generally the top of the front plate want's to sit where your collar bones meet in the middle.  Some things to consider anyway.

1 minute ago, TheFull9 said:

If I may, couple of tips that take seconds but will make it sit/look way better.  The main thing is, if you haven't already, clip your gun in and test that sling, like hover the muzzle just above the bed and give it a serious yank to check the security, seen more than a few gats suddenly drop when airsoft single point slings with a 1" buckle haven't been up to the task.  If it fails or feels borderline you'll be better off just relying on the carrying method god/evolution gave you vs thinking the sling has got it when it doesn't.

Some cheap foam cut to fit inside the plate bags will add basically no weight and won't hinder but again, the rig will probably 'sit' better and it'll certainly look a lot better; more like the look folks envision in their heads anyway I believe.  Obviously you'll have adjusted the cummerbund for your waist, but most people generally leave the shoulder straps too long.  It's only airsoft, as I've said before it's not the end of the world, but generally the top of the front plate want's to sit where your collar bones meet in the middle.  Some things to consider anyway.

Agreed with the above,

You may find the sling when loaded, pulls down and the rear of it will be on your neck, I’ve seen players use a Carabiner through the “drag handle” on the back and through the sling to stop that happening. I’m sure a couple of decent cable ties would do the same.

I tried cutting up a Yoga mat for simulation plates, was ok , but again too flexible 

so I managed to “procure” a couple of swimming floats

A little 1/4” trim to help shape and they make my PC look like it has proper plates in it 👌

961D98B5-EF38-4526-B235-26C2F35572B8.thumb.jpeg.8762fba0e6be75968b26d58219a6891d.jpeg 

On 11/02/2023 at 11:02, TipsyDiver said:

Thanks for the info :) I was always checking back just in case you came back.

A couple from Sunday at battlestations. Wearing my new aircrew mtp combats and ubacs FB_IMG_1676230883817.jpg.487b6113b7e965e4f3c162048112559d.jpgFB_IMG_1676230680732.jpg.ee4d476bc45a39d1a57cf2b1ecfaef5a.jpg

On 29/01/2023 at 17:48, SeniorSpaz87 said:

IMG_6268.thumb.jpeg.c00986f5811b3ab44aaed8f1012c1f00.jpegIMG_6153.thumb.jpeg.b128ed90e012bd81abd7012649ec1ec1.jpeg

Big advocate of these arms Vs. the metal pronged ones, no matter how much in bent the metal prongs they never sat right enough. Sourced mine via AliExpress for less than £30

Couple from last weekend's run out for the lad's birthday. He's sporting his new MARPAT rig, and Specna Arms Edge (very impressed for a sub-£200 gun). I'm running a tigerstripe/MCB combo with the MWS. 

984701591_MARPATLoadout2023.thumb.jpg.6e38a5487e14b8dc44c72ca35fc6aec6.jpg  DANW-CAMO-B-12-2-23-159.thumb.jpg.395ebbb7a55f37e6d1e0133343b5def0.jpg

DANW-CAMO-B-12-2-23-170.thumb.jpg.f8f518e3bdbd1a4bbb4db3d30d35fd31.jpg

My Loadout

• Direct action spitfire in pencott greenzone with 3x warrior assault systems mag pouches
  • Helikon-tex pullover wind jacket and bottoms in pencott wildwood
  • Helmet PTS MTEK Flux in OD Green w/ some helmet ghille / scrim from ebay
  • Helikon-tex EDC Backpack in pencott wildwood
  • Warrior Assault Systems PLB belt in olive drab w/ util pouch, mag dump pouch, m4 mag pouch, and a generic holster (plan to upgrade to a trex arms style glock holster)
  • Specna Arms H-22 416
  • Umarex Glock 17 Gen 5
  • Baofeng AR-152 UHF/VHF

95529986-LukeHawkes_Photography+-+Ace+Combat+Airsoft+-+19_02_2023+-158.JPG

3DCB31AD-08A5-4B77-93B9-84932FB7B816.jpg

IMG_0957.jpg