Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

A heavyweight buffer for my G&P WOC GBBR. I wouldn't have bothered but for whatever reason G&P make the world's lightest buffers so in this baby goes. It weighs about 6 times as much as the stock one so should be a noticeable difference.

AirsoftPRO VSR Cylinder for my Well MB09. Didnt even realise they made them. 

New gun box ‘Flambeau tactical AR gun case’ , not quite a Peli case but then again I’ve never actually ‘needed’ a gun case that will survive being dropped from 10miles up airsofting ? 😉

E93DAA3B-0EE3-4FFB-AF23-74CEB0F1312A.jpeg

8E140071-CE76-4541-8353-FF794B42F910.jpeg

Nice M16, and is that a TM USP?

My first pistol torch arrived today in the post.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Night-Evolution-X300U-Pistol-Rail-Mount-Tactical-Light-LED-Flashlight-Torch-Kit/202538255758?hash=item2f2838858e:g:n1kAAOSwdUJcFHQT:rk:2:pf:1&frcectupt=true

I've noticed that whenever I order anything from China the waiting time is usually said to be about a month. But the stuff always arrives in about a week. Was very happy with the price although I haven't got any batteries at the moment, so I'm unable to test it until the evening. Comes in a nice little foam lined plastic box.

I get the impression this is the same model that some companies put their moniker on and then raise the price.

4 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

I get the impression this is the same model that some companies put their moniker on and then raise the price.

NE is marketed by Element but you can get the same one cheaper properly unbranded or even with full Surefire trades. You're right though, there's probably just one factory churning these things out!

This is the one I bought a few weeks ago: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/WIPSON-Tactical-SF-X300-Ultra-Pistol-Gun-Light-X300U-500-Lumens-High-Output-Weapon-Flashlight-Fit/32830394633.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.34474c4dK3pcJO

Yes, that is what I thought might be the case?

I wonder which factory the Nuprol ones are made in?

4 hours ago, Lozart said:

NE is marketed by Element but you can get the same one cheaper properly unbranded or even with full Surefire trades. You're right though, there's probably just one factory churning these things out!

This is the one I bought a few weeks ago: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/WIPSON-Tactical-SF-X300-Ultra-Pistol-Gun-Light-X300U-500-Lumens-High-Output-Weapon-Flashlight-Fit/32830394633.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.34474c4dK3pcJO

How long was the delivery, dude?

I was contemplating just ordering one  of these from Davescustom... They are like £60 there but shipping from the UK... I really cba to wait 1-2 months only to find it broken or subpar from Ali.

4 hours ago, emilianoksa said:

My first pistol torch arrived today in the post.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Night-Evolution-X300U-Pistol-Rail-Mount-Tactical-Light-LED-Flashlight-Torch-Kit/202538255758?hash=item2f2838858e:g:n1kAAOSwdUJcFHQT:rk:2:pf:1&frcectupt=true

I've noticed that whenever I order anything from China the waiting time is usually said to be about a month. But the stuff always arrives in about a week. Was very happy with the price although I haven't got any batteries at the moment, so I'm unable to test it until the evening. Comes in a nice little foam lined plastic box.

Let us know how it fairs when you test it out!

I'm on the hunt for a temporary vision obscuring level of brightness.

1 hour ago, Seven said:

Let us know how it fairs when you test it out!

I'm on the hunt for a temporary vision obscuring level of brightness.

Streamlight - not cheap but not sickeningly expensive 

8 hours ago, emilianoksa said:

Thank you 😉 

the M16 is a golden eagle (Jing gong !) and the pistol is actually one of the £24 stti non-blowback USP’s from Taiwangun AND it’s one of the most reliable gas pistols I’ve ever used in low temps , as it’s all plastic (bar the internals) and the mags are plastic there’s zero cool down and the other wknd at my local site the snow was thick on the ground and it was still pumping the rounds out for some very righteous kills when other players distinctly more expensive ‘quality’ guns were giving it the old ‘click , phut , whoosh when they pulled the trigger ! 😂😂😂

Thanks for the information.

I might just get me one of those.  I have often considered getting an  nbb pistol for the winter months. Love the price.😁

9 hours ago, emilianoksa said:

Thanks for the information.

I might just get me one of those.  I have often considered getting an  nbb pistol for the winter months. Love the price.😁

Yup ! AND the spare mags are like £7 or £8 each ! 😱

On 15/02/2019 at 20:06, Seven said:

How long was the delivery, dude?

I was contemplating just ordering one  of these from Davescustom... They are like £60 there but shipping from the UK... I really cba to wait 1-2 months only to find it broken or subpar from Ali.

It was about 3-4 weeks. Dispatch took longer than transit for that particular seller, for me it's good enough. It's not Surefire quality but let's face it - it's not Surefire cost either!

pair khaki sfu next trousers and a new fleece from Military1st...

weather getting warmer now :rolleyes:.....................................:lol: :lol: