I spent a few hours this weekend on the AW drum mag.
The adapter needs a reasonable amount of work to fit in the TM magwell. Careful measurement is required as you need to take material from both the front and the back of the adapter, and reprofile the rear corners.
And remove some material so the bolt stop doesn’t jam.
The AW Mag top (valve, router and feedlips) is a no go though. I spent a few hours on that as well, feed lips can be modified, and the body of the top of the adapter as well. The TM bolt will then feed bb’s well BUT I stopped there. The gas router is in the wrong place and cannot be modified to fit. The valve sits too high but could probably be modified.