The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

The last bits for my Well MB03

Airsoft Pro Cylinder Head (Straight)

Airsoft Pro Bolt handle (Black). 

Hope it all goes in!

• Supporters
1 hour ago, GenePoolReject said:

TM Scar-l, not only new but also completely stock which I should imagine is fairly rare.

B8268CDD-49CC-4018-8564-71834510A55F.jpeg

Not really bud , three team mates have TM recoils and none of us up-graded (bar deans and ditching the QC batt system in any of them) so all our 12 recoils are stock 👍

58 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Not really bud , three team mates have TM recoils and none of us up-graded (bar deans and ditching the QC batt system in any of them) so all our 12 recoils are stock 👍

Good to hear, I assume no of you felt the need to get more FPS out of them?

• Supporters
3 hours ago, GenePoolReject said:

Good to hear, I assume no of you felt the need to get more FPS out of them?

Nope not a chance , me and my team mates all to a man think if your hop is working then FPS means F’all ! Your bb May be slower traveling and not have as much impact when it hits its target as ‘an up-graded’ gun’s bb’s but far as I’m concerned anyone who says they either didn’t feel OR hear the hit (yes there will be the odd occasion where a play genuinely is unaware they’ve been hit but 90% of the time no sound or feeling?) sorry don’t believe you ! 

Good, I don’t fancy mucking with the internals since everyone seems to be in agreement that you can’t just change a spring in a TM. Can’t wait to get it on the field as I have a slight obsession with the Scar platform. 

I’ve always got the Krytac if I want to muck about with upgrades although with just a flat hop I’ve already got excellent range and accuracy as well as good rate of fire and it’s 300fps with .25s so it would have to go to a DMR for it to be worth upgrading. Hmmm maybe if I feel like spending more money it will just have to go on more guns.

Also, what weight bb’s do you find works best in a standard TM?

• Supporters

One of lads goes all ‘gooey eyed’ over .28’s since he changed over to them a few wks ago but I’m more than happy with good old .25’s ! 👍 

On a standard TM recoil, .25 indoors and .28 outside I found to be the sweet spot. 

Or upgrade it and use .36’s😎

• Supporters
12 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

On a standard TM recoil, .25 indoors and .28 outside I found to be the sweet spot. 

Or upgrade it and use .36’s😎

This man knows.....

3 hours ago, GenePoolReject said:

Good, I don’t fancy mucking with the internals since everyone seems to be in agreement that you can’t just change a spring in a TM. Can’t wait to get it on the field as I have a slight obsession with the Scar platform. 

I’ve always got the Krytac if I want to muck about with upgrades although with just a flat hop I’ve already got excellent range and accuracy as well as good rate of fire and it’s 300fps with .25s so it would have to go to a DMR for it to be worth upgrading. Hmmm maybe if I feel like spending more money it will just have to go on more guns.

Also, what weight bb’s do you find works best in a standard TM?

You can "just change the spring" (its easy as hell to do) but I found that things started to wear and need changing a lot quicker and i got a lot more lock ups.

G&G PSBP,  Geoffs or Longbow and you are golden mate.

• Supporters

Not a game changer or a tacticool bit of kit (but I do think it’s tactibloody useful !) 

battery tester from Lidl cost me a fiver , now I can clear out half the batteries in the draw ! 

E5A486F6-E735-45D1-8A22-C944CE47D6F6.jpeg

• Supporters
30 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Oil paint markers

Adventure tech reversible jacket

Various magpul weapon furniture

Mk4 pyro for training grenades

6 1kg bags of .28 G&G's PSBP

Chem lights

Remote controlled det's

x2 Tarp's

Air duster cans

Systema brushes

Systema replacement feed lips

MAG replacement hard magazine springs

Don’t forget to order an illegal to carry it all for you ! 😉

• Supporters

😁

do I take it sir is preparing for a very active mil-sim season ?   

1 minute ago, Druid799 said:

😁

do I take it sir is preparing for a very active mil-sim season ?   

Na just stocking up :) got a few wild camps planned for the year some is for that. Got plenty of private game days booked so far this year which is going to be nice, April got The Gaol to ourselves for the weekend and then got I think two more booked elsewhere afterwards.

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Na just stocking up :) got a few wild camps planned for the year some is for that. Got plenty of private game days booked so far this year which is going to be nice, April got The Gaol to ourselves for the weekend and then got I think two more booked elsewhere afterwards.

Sweeeet ! 👍

I ’m looking at shifting some long guns to get some new shorts after my gameday at Vendetta on Sunday just gone .

AirsoftPRO M140 spring to replace the M150 one that gave me 560 FPS with my Well MB09. Hopefully this will bring it down under the limit. 

Finally got a helmet that fits my massive noggin. FMA Airframe. Huge helmet for not a lot of money. Struggling to find a Woodland cover for it for ok money though. 

Yet more parts for my L119 build ! this was supposed to be a project over a few months you understand 😁 Still it's been a stressful couple of weeks and tinkering with the build in the garage has been good therapy........that's my excuse and I am sticking to it !