Jump to content

The 'What have you just bought' Thread


Recommended Posts

Loved my old Maruzen P99 RIP.

 

 

IMG_4914.JPG

 

See how she goes 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, so it's taken me a couple of days to post this, but I did say I'd been on a bit of a shopping spree while i'd been away! So here it is!!!   Do you think I've got a bit of an airsoft problem??..

I've just bought a Tippmann M4 setup from a certain member on here. Just without the long keymod and silencer.     The wife was very happy to hear this news. It's ok, I actual

TM Walther MPL.

  • Moderators
9 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Remember a while ago on here I mentioned being PM'd by a Chinese manufacturer.

 

Well, turns out they wanted to send me (and presumably anyone else who responded to him) a free plate carrier.

 

Took him up on it, thinking "yeah right, that'll never turn up"

Bugger me though, it arrived today! 😂

 

Lesson to be learned: Always take up the offers for freebies 😂

nope, i never got that contact, must have just been you, maybe he thought he could get more from you and this is just a decoy!! :lol:

 

well done though :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 x 1600mah Brick type LIFE battery for my LMGs. 

2 x Lonex Flash mags. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Supporters
13 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Remember a while ago on here I mentioned being PM'd by a Chinese manufacturer.

 

Well, turns out they wanted to send me (and presumably anyone else who responded to him) a free plate carrier.

 

Took him up on it, thinking "yeah right, that'll never turn up"

Bugger me though, it arrived today! 😂

 

Qhx5brg.jpg

 

It's a Big Foot branded carrier. GTPC is the model.

 

It's not half bad actually. Needs a set of phony plates to stiffen it up, but the quality isn't bad at all.

 

The cummerbund has 3 elastic mag pouches on each side so you can carry lots.

And the quick release mechanism on the sides is easy to use and quick to take on and off.

 

Lesson to be learned: Always take up the offers for freebies 😂

Let's get this right, first you won a usp, then you got a free pc in the post, I think someone needs to invest in a pile of lottery tickets while your on a roll lol 🤞

 

IMG_5107.JPG

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Let's get this right, first you won a usp, then you got a free pc in the post, I think someone needs to invest in a pile of lottery tickets while your on a roll lol 🤞

 

IMG_5107.JPG

That or we're his alibi if the missus asks 😂 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators

Chuffed with this one - and it's something I've actually paid for this time!

 

Weapon 762 got a very limited amount of TMC Shuto belts in stock today. And I nabbed one before they sold out again - been watching these for a while and they never stay in stock.

 

6tZ0frP.jpg

 

JUST as I was about to spend £70 on an FRV belt too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

JUST as I was about to spend £70 on an FRV belt too.

you should have done that honestly ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Chuffed with this one - and it's something I've actually paid for this time!

 

Weapon 762 got a very limited amount of TMC Shuto belts in stock today. And I nabbed one before they sold out again - been watching these for a while and they never stay in stock.

 

6tZ0frP.jpg

 

JUST as I was about to spend £70 on an FRV belt too.


I thought that was an astonishing price for a belt with an Austrialpin buckle (pretty much the cost of a buckle, in fact), looking at the photos though, it seems they are, let’s say very close tributes to the original. I’d be really interested to get one just to see how it stands up against a real one in a bit of back yard testing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
20 minutes ago, Ropeyshep said:

I’d be really interested to get one just to see how it stands up against a real one in a bit of back yard testing

 

I'll be sure to let you know. It should be here in a few days.

 

I'm not expecting it to be an FRV/Ronin beater for that money, but I'm mildly optimistic about it being fine for Airsofting a few times a month anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

 

I'll be sure to let you know. It should be here in a few days.

 

I'm not expecting it to be an FRV/Ronin beater for that money, but I'm mildly optimistic about it being fine for Airsofting a few times a month anyway.


Looking through the site, it’s apparent that TMC also use gen Austrialpin buckles with prices to match so I really would appreciate your thoughts when it arrives (I’ve put myself down for a restock notification too). 
 

As you say, you aren’t going to be parachuting off it or leaning out a chopper door and I’m willing to bet it’s at least as strong as a Webtex side release buckle as seen on a million 90s PLCE belt kits. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Internals done, just need to finish weathering the externals. Cyma CM045 Krinkov.

20200702_194239.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a bunch of stuff from Invader Gear on the way: a Reaper QRB plate carrier, cargo pack, 3 single 5.56mm mag pouches, and an admin pouch, all in Ranger Green.

Also ordered a 2L Hydrapak Force bladder - the weather's in the high 20s/low 30s now and the 700ml water bottle I'd been carrying wasn't going to be enough.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just recently, a TM HK45 Tactical, Esstac double mag pouches, TM pistol speedloader (boy, is the difference noticeable to cheap Lonex ones), WAS universal holster. I got a crazy jet barrel and two hop rubbers to see if there is a significant difference from the already excellent TM setup. 
 

Also, a small pile of bits from Tacticaltrim.de to see about making some elastic mag pouches - shit brown bank robber rig, anyone?

Link to post
Share on other sites

New 2020 evo! Great service from

airsoft parts.online

F1486947-F252-49E9-853E-83EA10F51C9E.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a bit of a mad splurge.

A marushin remington derringer;

marushin COP 357 derringer, short;

Marushin XOP 357 derringer, long;

Marushin Anschutz target rifle;

Tokyo marui uzi;

JAC AR18;

Tanaka SAA;

KHC maverick m88;

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
9 hours ago, leadly said:

Just got these from a lad at work!

 

 

IMG_20200706_221327__01.jpg

Bullet ants?, just make sure you remove any foam to aid in ventilation :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
On 03/07/2020 at 09:53, Ropeyshep said:

Looking through the site, it’s apparent that TMC also use gen Austrialpin buckles with prices to match so I really would appreciate your thoughts when it arrives (I’ve put myself down for a restock notification too). 
 

As you say, you aren’t going to be parachuting off it or leaning out a chopper door and I’m willing to bet it’s at least as strong as a Webtex side release buckle as seen on a million 90s PLCE belt kits. 

 

Arrived today! Very impressive, 5 days from Spain!

 

For a €20 belt I'm thoroughly impressed. Made very well, and will more than stand up to the rigours of Airsofting (not that I move with much pace anyway! 😁)

 

I've got a game tomorrow, so we'll see how it gets on. Got an evening of molle threading ahead of me now!

pixlr_20200707105734855.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

A few shells and a laylax sling swivel, ready for when the ksg arrives. 

 

 

IMG_20200707_164824.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...