Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

• Supporters
52 minutes ago, GothicGhost said:

My son and I :D

<best-kind-of-correct.png>

I need to re-do some pouches as the current setup I was using was interfering with my holster so I had to push it forward and it wasn't that comfortable, but after a whole day of airsofting on a very warm Saturday, I can say that I love my new ghillie setup. Yes I was very warm, but it was manageable and my glasses didn't fog up at all as I wasn't sweating absolute buckets. Will probably include a split chest rig when I'm using another gun like my m14 or SR-25, but the m700 magazines get mud in them when I crawl around with them in a chest rig as the BBs are fairly exposed (gas mag, so the BBs are exposed like a pistol mag), so I have to keep them in the belt even if they're a bit of a pain to grab to reload. Might try a split rig with the m700 magazines on the side...

image.thumb.jpeg.231a8b1d41715214e6c9c854e6b95d02.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Small alteration to my Direct Action Gear dump pouch. I already had the Esstac Kywi in it but I added a molle popper to keep the 3rd column of molle against the belt and hold it open better.

Then I added some elastic cord and cordlock to allow a can of gas to be stowed in there too. The cordlock is ziptied to the back of the pouch so I can grab the knotted end and pull it tight one handed.

a7450c5c-c6fb-479d-aabb-a34bb6f48067.thumb.jpeg.cabf3011d9f86a554d56fbd92e9cc9f6.jpeg

Edited by SSPKali

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Jamsandwich said:

Well, that's bloody embarrassing.

Is that a dropped stitch? ;)

Division SHD Agent - UK Section

Specna Arms MK18 MOD 0

WE Sig P226

Short Brimmed Boonie

Viper Titanium Jacket

No Brand Hard Knuckle Gloves

MTP Trousers

LEAF Style Kneepads

KEEN Hiking Boots

Viper Battle Belt/Harness with Pistol Holster, Dump Pouch, "Medical" pouch, Speed cuffs and custom "holster" for a Cold Steel Tomahawk (Trainer obvs)

VIPER Modded Spec Ops Chest Rig with added Dangler and TMC Minimap.

And I think I'm done. 🤔 

20240613_130649.jpg

20240613_130848.jpg

Edited by Hellfish