Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

WIP ... Lightweight Recce Loadout VIPER Sepc Ops Chest Rig with added shoulder pads and Scrote Pouch.

Pistol is secure in the rig and I'll be getting some 5.56 inserts to replace the current bungee retention.

Comms will fit into one of the utility pouches to either the left or right hand side of the rig.

I need some Kneepads and I'll be using a better belt than the one I'm wearing in the pic, but otherwise the rig is comfortable, has a decent amount of storage which can be increased with the addition of a daypack, keeps all the bits and bobs snug and secure and leaves your hips etc free of encumbrance.

Screenshot_20240305_113525_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Hellfish

On 05/03/2024 at 11:38, Hellfish said:

WIP ... Lightweight Recce Loadout VIPER Sepc Ops Chest Rig with added shoulder pads and Scrote Pouch.

Pistol is secure in the rig and I'll be getting some 5.56 inserts to replace the current bungee retention.

Comms will fit into one of the utility pouches to either the left or right hand side of the rig.

I need some Kneepads and I'll be using a better belt than the one I'm wearing in the pic, but otherwise the rig is comfortable, has a decent amount of storage which can be increased with the addition of a daypack, keeps all the bits and bobs snug and secure and leaves your hips etc free of encumbrance.

Screenshot_20240305_113525_Instagram.jpg

I always love the look of matching trousers and carrier/rig.  I fuck with the setup, dude.

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Cool pic but how the hell can you see through that eye pro,it's fogged something terrible dude!  

Looks fine to me, I think that's your cataracts mate🤪

• 2 weeks later...

(Re-posted as I put it in the wrong place previously)

WIP experiment in 'cyber ninja' loadout. Pretty sure the mask won't hold up to a heavy hit, so I've got eye pro underneath (and replacement panels are dirt cheap). Got some tabi boots on the way and I'll probably use the swords from my Deadpool set-up to finish the look. Emphasis is purely on mobility. It's refreshingly lightweight and agile, and should bring a few smiles.😁

IMG-20240328-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20240328-WA0000.jpg

For those of you that liked my Heat esque suit load out, heres a pic of me in game. It was far too warm for the jacket, plus being fat and running around like a dickhead who thinks he's still 17 tends to work up a sweat!

20240401_013830.thumb.jpg.07bf77235b7c3ea8ea6dc58c8d7f95c5.jpg

2 hours ago, EDcase said:

I'd worry about the pearly whites 😬

I did take my delta mike but The Look got the better of common sense. I did take a hit right in the middle of my top lip but, luckily, it was from a distance.

On 01/04/2024 at 01:41, DanBow said:

For those of you that liked my Heat esque suit load out, heres a pic of me in game. It was far too warm for the jacket, plus being fat and running around like a dickhead who thinks he's still 17 tends to work up a sweat!

20240401_013830.thumb.jpg.07bf77235b7c3ea8ea6dc58c8d7f95c5.jpg

Nice touch with the tie! 

Yesterday's setup, can't beat old school DPM in the woods. 

GBB L119 A1 and aeg 417 both got a run.

image.thumb.jpeg.0b5f8532b59c08e10366dad42d5ca7b6.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.f6638e0734a2d377f8e84dd27bf6fc5f.jpeg

Wondering why your knee pad is on your ankle. Sure there's a good reason for it... just wondering why?

19 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

Wondering why your knee pad is on your ankle. Sure there's a good reason for it... just wondering why?

Tbh I don’t know the genuine reason behind it but, it seems to be pretty common practice looking at hundreds of pictures. My first thought was that they’d just fallen down however, it’s always the left pad around the ankle. The only thing I can think of is when in a seated position you can sit on your foot 🤷🏻‍♂️😂 I honestly don’t know. It doesn’t get in the way that much when in game. Something to look in to I guess. Nice spot though. I have seen a few guys with just the right pad as well though. Again, this makes me think the ankle position is deliberate. 

39 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

We did the same in Afg with knee pads - just a convenient way to store it, when not wanting it in place on the joint. Heat, sweat, sand and tight elastic straps makes them mega uncomfortable if worn on the knee all the time.

Edited by Davet

16 minutes ago, Davet said:

We did the same in Afg with knee pads - just a convenient way to store it, when not wanting it in place on the joint. Heat, sweat, sand and tight elastic straps makes them mega uncomfortable if worn on the knee all the time.

So was it of no use when on the ankle? They are pretty annoying when you start getting warm with them on. 

7 minutes ago, Rollade said:

So was it of no use when on the ankle? They are pretty annoying when you start getting warm with them on. 

Nah, no significance to it being on the ankle other than convenience - straps at the right tightness to hold it in place on the knee then, when needed, easy to pull up onto the joint.

Edited by Davet