Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

26 minutes ago, rj1986 said:

Sure looks like it.

Nice gun, but over-priced - (£645 for the gun + 3 mags from Fire-Support), plus the Magpul bits (£30 for the Vert grip, £60 for the MOE stock, £30 for the MOE Grip - assuming all legit Magpul) plus flash hider (~£30) comes to around £795 give or take a fiver.

I would guess that someone might be willing to pay the asking price though if the gun and/or mags are out of stock - which seems to be pretty common.

• Supporters
25 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

if the gun and/or mags are out of stock

He's literally told buyers where to get them.  https://airsofteire.com/ have the gun and mags in stock. Granted, it'll cost you £722 + shipping for the gun + mags, but I'd rather pay less for a new-as-new gun than spooge on the Magpul furniture.

Still, as you say, if you have to have all that, and have it now, it's... well, it's for sale.

Cut and pasted from the above link 

"being only 2 months old. It still has its Manufacturers Warranty" 

I'd like to see someone try to get TM to honour that considering any TM gnu bought outside of Japan is a grey import

• Supporters
7 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

Overpriced, broken and an ex two tone. That's almost a full house in Mack's bingo

Only £185 to perhaps get a working, used, ratty example of £165 worth of brand new gnu + sight + case.  Everything we've come to expect from "selling for a mate" flippers.

9 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

Overpriced, broken and an ex two tone. That's almost a full house in Mack's bingo

BINGO 

1 hour ago, JimFromHorsham said:

bargain 🤦🏼‍♂️

A second hand, resprayed two tone for well over the price of a new one; I can't see the problem.

Edited by Colin Allen

10 hours ago, Colin Allen said:

A second hand, resprayed two tone for well over the price of a new one; I can't see the problem.

Quite agree.  That's not just a 'classic,' 'pre-loved,' 'vintage' gat there, it's full on shabby chic.  Got to be worth several quid over a new 'un. 

45 minutes ago, Tactical Pith Helmet said:

Quite agree.  That's not just a 'classic,' 'pre-loved,' 'vintage' gat there, it's full on shabby chic.  Got to be worth several quid over a new 'un. 

An antiques dealer would price it at about £250.

Someone is trying to make a profit.

£70 for a stock MK.23; I bought 2 mk23s with 3 mags and tdc upgrades for only £10 more than this last week.

E17A33E6-6EF1-4076-9B22-519AFB204A9C.thumb.png.22777ff7a755f510849c570da45c9af5.png

• Supporters
On 03/01/2023 at 07:20, Hudson said:

a scope

But with a 24x optic you'll be able to see them sweat from their pores as they don't take their hits.

That magazine 😂😂😂😂

Edit: actually all of them. I hope whoever did them doesn't consider themselves a tech

Edited by Cannonfodder

• Supporters

The ak mags are abominations, absolutely no thought gone in to them🤮

7 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Hold on….HOLD ON!!

The blue electrical tape does hold some value 👍

Kinda makes me feel seasick looking at those blue waves 😅