Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters
18 minutes ago, BigStew said:

Well spotted, I've called him out on it, let's see if I get a salty response 🤣

• Supporters
1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

Hmm, bargain, particularly as it doesn’t work 🤣🤣

£10 more than brand-new and in-stock from justpaintball (lies! (their name, not the price)).  

@rocketdogbert Didnt you buy one of these too a while back? this is the Chinese clone right? I’m sure that’s how mine was packaged and certainly not an official Vortex product. Prime Mack’s territory at £170 for an £80 Aliexpress optic.

Very naughty to not mention it’s a knock off in my book

3 minutes ago, Alimcd said:

@rocketdogbert Didnt you buy one of these too a while back? this is the Chinese clone right? I’m sure that’s how mine was packaged and certainly not an official Vortex product. Prime Mack’s territory at £170 for an £80 Aliexpress optic.

Very naughty to not mention it’s a knock off in my book

Yes, Chinese fake, well spotted

5 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Im sure he's been a regular in Macks 

Yeh hes in here regular.  His MO it appears is to source boneyard guns, or near boneyard, dress them up and mend them a bit then flog on

1 hour ago, Stratton Oakmont said:

I believe he made a quick change gearbox buy attacking a regular one with a hacksaw that may have featured on neg airsoft

I have done that as well; it works!

Ok so this one is a little bit different as it’s not 2nd hand, this is a retailer but when I saw it i couldn’t not post it on here….. £29 for a coat hanger.

56CA6B42-20B9-44DC-8A9F-E1A8D05C0D94.thumb.png.bd30298ea3838ad2ea910c1366bab882.png

i understand the benefits of a tactical coat hanger to store plate carriers but still that’s just beyond excessive.

• Supporters
15 minutes ago, Matt.2504 said:

Ok so this one is a little bit different as it’s not 2nd hand, this is a retailer but when I saw it i couldn’t not post it on here….. £29 for a coat hanger.

56CA6B42-20B9-44DC-8A9F-E1A8D05C0D94.thumb.png.bd30298ea3838ad2ea910c1366bab882.png

i understand the benefits of a tactical coat hanger to store plate carriers but still that’s just beyond excessive.

Yeah, that's taking the piss. The WAS ones are only £15 from UK Tactical!

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Jamsandwich said:

But this one's the heavily upgraded 2.0 version

Ah! Of course! The infamous +2 hook of holding!

Or you could always get the new improved version of the actual Tough Hook (original and best or at least well marketed) https://www.prestigetactical.co.uk/shop/product/tough-hanger-x/

THAT holds up to 150lbs of gear!

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Jamsandwich said:

...but can you "Configure the direction..."?

Thought not!

Dammit! Now I HAVE to have one!

Although what if I need to put 25kg of gear on it?

11 hours ago, Matt.2504 said:

In the US that's called a tactical abortion tool.

On 29/11/2022 at 10:36, Lozart said:

Ah! Of course! The infamous +2 hook of holding!

Or you could always get the new improved version of the actual Tough Hook (original and best or at least well marketed) https://www.prestigetactical.co.uk/shop/product/tough-hanger-x/

THAT holds up to 150lbs of gear!

You've missed the most obvious aspect as to the price - it's Laylax, retailers can automatically charge 3 times as much because Japanese am bestest.