Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters
14 hours ago, BigStew said:

If you reeeeeeally want those trademarked grips, then I guess a used example is worth £60-£80 more than a new untraded one, right?

I mean, how else are people meant to know that your toy is a pretend copy of a real gun, rather than a pretend copy of a pretend gun?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters
31 minutes ago, rj1986 said:

I'm sorry, but £1,900 for a krytac in a frock and some internals chucked in it?

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/bolster-armouries-arkose-dmr-advanced-m4-aeg?pv=19958

'ow much?  For a Krytac with a spring change, Titan and Warhead?  Maybe a radiused gearbox.  Not even a custom safe/semi only physical fire selector. :lol:

How funny would it be to buy that, then rock up to your local site or a milsim and be told "No 5.56mm DMRs, mate, needs to be a real steel DMR calibre to shoot more than 350, mate."

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

How funny would it be to buy that, then rock up to your local site or a milsim and be told "No 5.56mm DMRs, mate, needs to be a real steel DMR calibre to shoot more than 350, mate."

Good lord, that shit pisses me off!

• Supporters
55 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

It's not dreaming, if people are STUPID ENOUGH to pay it.

Fixed that for ya 😂

What discord is that? £50 for that tracer seems like a good deal?

Could be a discord to keep a slack eye on incase any other deals creep up.

On 16/12/2022 at 10:41, Rogerborg said:

How funny will it be, that after spending almost two grand, someone on the other team with a DMR that cost them maybe £600 all in will out range you 🤣

(All that money and it's using a bloody Macaron, they couldn't be bothered with an MR? Why a 36k RPM Warhead when you'll be semi only and only need torque and not speed? I'd love to to test it against my Double Eagle M908A with some 0.40g BBs)

• Supporters
9 hours ago, Fatboy40 said:

Why a 36k RPM Warhead when you'll be semi only and only need torque and not speed?

Yup, I spotted that.  Presumably because it's the bestest motor evarrrrr!  With a ~£30 Big Dragon M140 and 11.1V, I can shoot at 1.2J at the very limit of where a mag can keep up. That also strikes me when I watch some of Negative Luke's recent builds going braaaaap.  "Nice, right?"  Well, sure, dry firing. Now put a mag in, and let's see it putting BBs downrange at that rate without misfeeds.

Went on the Z1 forums for the first time in ages.

Came across this little gem:

https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/classifieds/rifles-smg-s-for-sale/electric-rifles-smg-s/3295006-specna-arms-sa-h03

Just some minor issues:

- No markings - could be a respray but could also be a generic 416 lower

- Wrong grip and stock

- ASAP sling plate, without the loop for the sling

- Missing mock Bolt release

- Missing Dust Cover

- Missing mock Bolt

- Missing gas block

- Oh...and missing ENTIRE FRONT HALF OF THE RAIL! Notice none of the camera angles show that it's been cut.

All yours for £180. Nice

• Supporters
12 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Went on the Z1 forums for the first time in ages.

Came across this little gem:

https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/classifieds/rifles-smg-s-for-sale/electric-rifles-smg-s/3295006-specna-arms-sa-h03

Just some minor issues:

- No markings - could be a respray but could also be a generic 416 lower

- Wrong grip and stock

- ASAP sling plate, without the loop for the sling

- Missing mock Bolt release

- Missing Dust Cover

- Missing mock Bolt

- Missing gas block

- Oh...and missing ENTIRE FRONT HALF OF THE RAIL! Notice none of the camera angles show that it's been cut.

All yours for £180. Nice

Same guy I pulled over his badly painted overpriced detonics, didn't even reply to my comment, obviously a bodger/chancer 🤬

& unlike here, no option to report a post on Zin, not that the mods there give a feck anyway, but call someone out as a possible scammer etc & they're all over you like a tramp on chips. 

Someone needs to post on his thread regarding all the issues with the gun, I'd do it but I'd probably get accused of bullying him or something lol

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

Same guy I pulled over his badly painted overpriced detonics, didn't even reply to my comment, obviously a bodger/chancer 🤬

& unlike here, no option to report a post on Zin, not that the mods there give a feck anyway, but call someone out as a possible scammer etc & they're all over you like a tramp on chips. 

Someone needs to post on his thread regarding all the issues with the gun, I'd do it but I'd probably get accused of bullying him or something lol

Can I light the fuse please😉

• Supporters
28 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Can I light the fuse please😉

Please do, he's got a shitload of kit for sale, if it's all as crap as that one he deserves some public humiliation to warn others. 

EDIT. couldn't help myself, I had to dive in there with ya🤣

32 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

He's now claiming the rail hasn't been cut. What a throbber

That's bullshit, even the short HK416C rail (from all manufacturers) is different in profile at the front

Some of what he's selling are just two-tone re-sprays - namely the P90 (screws are still blue), the MP5 and the AK. Real dick move to not even mention that in the descriptions.