Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

On 16/02/2023 at 22:06, MrTea said:

Always thought the G26 was a goofy fun gun. Wanted to get one for a concealed gun during hostage games. The idea being if you're not totally disarmed and your 'guard(s)' isn't paying attention you're allowed to fight your way out. Not for that price.

I had one as my no4 back up gun when playing in at CSU fort. I had eighteen compatible mags at one point so it kinda made sense….

I seem to remember a player dual wielding G26C’s at Fireball Squadron. Did I mention she was Blonde and French?

6 hours ago, JinxDuh said:

£420 for a rif that might be brand new, or you can get a certified brand new one with warranty for £280 from LWA... Decisions, decisions...

Another one here. 

Or get the tan one from LWA for 255.

A&K Cybergun M249 Para AEG Support Gun - Dark Earth (landwarriorairsoft.com)

Edited by Asomodai

• Supporters

• Supporters
On 25/02/2023 at 17:56, Tackle said:

Aren't those half that price new (and working)? 

• Supporters

The OP thinks pointng out his kit is dearer than rrp but without any retailer associated support, is actually a personal attack on him lol, maybe he's a bit "woke" 

Anyway, £103 from a retailer or £120 from this guy. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Tackle said:

Anyway, £103 from a retailer or £120 from this guy.

... via methods with zero possibility of getting your money back if he posts you a literal lemon.

Mind you, if he posts you a tomato, you're up on the deal.

22 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

... via methods with zero possibility of getting your money back if he posts you a literal lemon.

Mind you, if he posts you a tomato, you're up on the deal.

I'm especially suspicious after he tried to gaslight me earlier...

3 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

You can always pay via Goods & Services, cover the fee yourself without letting them know, and then take it up with paypal if they did send you a lemon.

• Supporters
23 minutes ago, MrTea said:

You can always pay via Goods & Services, cover the fee yourself without letting them know, and then take it up with paypal if they did send you a lemon.

Something I've done a few times, never had to then rely on PayPal but better to have it & not need it etc. 

It is concerning though that the seller only wants unsupported payment methods, & still want people to pay over rrp. 

23 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Something I've done a few times, never had to then rely on PayPal but better to have it & not need it etc. 

It is concerning though that the seller only wants unsupported payment methods, & still want people to pay over rrp. 

Oh yeah, I literally have no idea what he's thinking charging over RRP. Once you've bought it and try to resell, used or not, it knocks cash off

• Supporters
14 hours ago, MrTea said:

Oh yeah, I literally have no idea what he's thinking charging over RRP.

I imagine that he's thinking that there's one born every minute.

I imagine he's probably right, sadly, given that he's got positive feedback.

Still, it's a consensual transaction, nobody is actually being tricked.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, hunter511 said:

I suspect he's thinking that people will pay over the odds in order to dodge proving a defense........

Wouldn't be the first time we've seen that🤔

Given the going rate of these this looks to be way overpriced, the optic being on backwards certainly seals the deal.

Advice to the seller? Price it up, sells the replica with the mags and the case. Sell the rest in individual listings.

1 hour ago, alxndrhll said:

Given the going rate of these this looks to be way overpriced, the optic being on backwards certainly seals the deal.

Advice to the seller? Price it up, sells the replica with the mags and the case. Sell the rest in individual listings.

Blimey!  That is a lot!

2 minutes ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

Man is on some crack.

Yeah, but it is Bucks, so it must be good crack.

No branding on the holosight...

Iirc throwing airsoft parts inside a Deact is reactivating.......

Id rather not be the legal test case, especially if the spring is a bit "spicy" or in this case if the police lab playing with the regulator makes the fps go up.....

Definitely regard as playing with Fire

Edited by hunter511

didn’t notice that had already been posted and can’t work out how to delete but such dreamer its worth having on twice

We have ourselves another dreamer. Comes with a decent package but about double what you’d expect to pay. 
also, gotta love a backwards facing optic. 8C7AD526-7C73-4181-B6AE-17BD61B1EB80.thumb.png.e81f83fcb1f7a724c8137d12a6139b2c.png

Edited by Matt.2504

2 hours ago, Matt.2504 said:

didn’t notice that had already been posted and can’t work out how to delete but such dreamer its worth having on twice

No worries about that, and yes, from varied sources it helps confirm the quality of crack. 

At least with this one it shows a few more of the listed items....