The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

9 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

it has an extra button?

hidden up inside the magwell is a little lever. if you push that down and hold it the gun fires full auto so you can clear gearbox lockup. 

• Supporters
30 minutes ago, HuttArmouries said:

hidden up inside the magwell is a little lever. if you push that down and hold it the gun fires full auto so you can clear gearbox lockup. 

wow, indeed a handy feature.

you planning on doing anything to her?

2 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

wow, indeed a handy feature.

you planning on doing anything to her?

Clean up and repair the handguard, rewire to deans. other than that im very happy with the current performance. im picking up a spare set of gears and a gearbox casing for it. but I dont really intend to mess with it.

Edited by HuttArmouries

• Supporters
12 hours ago, Asomodai said:

PPS PP19 Bizon, made from steel and with the over the top folding stock. 

moe9nymi65x51.jpg?width=1080&crop=smart&

64xk31uj65x51.jpg?width=2304&format=pjpg

3x800rd PPS Bizon High Caps

G&P M4 Buffer tube. 

SPOSN Strike Omega Combat Vest set with additional radio pouch and hard belt. 

SOBR Rosguardia Shoulder Patch set for my Black Moss loadout. 

Ooooh ! That folding stock looks cooler than a penguins dangling bits !😍

May I ask where sir got it from ? was wondering if it was ‘Airsoft Tiger’ .

53 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Ooooh ! That folding stock looks cooler than a penguins dangling bits !😍

May I ask where sir got it from ? was wondering if it was ‘Airsoft Tiger’ .

Yes. I have only just ordered it. Bargain for the money. Shipping kills it a bit though!

These are made by E&L using the previous gen gearbox. Motor seems to be a white end bell Neo.

I had considered buying before. But mags are rare as hens teeth. Look

Like they managed to get a few in though.

My intention is to go full Zentico with a PT1 stock and side rail mount. As this is a top loader the rear sight trunnion lacks the folding stock locking pin. Not that they could lock in with a PT1 anyway due to the mag width. 

Just needs a quality barrel, mosfet and Hop rubber and should be a goer!

I am planning on spending a couple of months away from London on my own in the summer so bringing this would be ideal to visit some sites. No need to take more then two mags,  just need a belt and dump pouch and the rifle folds down into a bag easily.

Edited by Asomodai

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Yes. I have only just ordered it. Bargain for the money. Shipping kills it a bit though!

These are made by E&L using the previous gen gearbox. Motor seems to be a white end bell Neo.

I had considered buying before. But mags are rare as hens teeth. Look

Like they managed to get a few in though.

My intention is to go full Zentico with a PT1 stock and side rail mount. As this is a top loader the rear sight trunnion lacks the folding stock locking pin. Not that they could lock in with a PT1 anyway due to the mag width. 

Just needs a quality barrel, mosfet and Hop rubber and should be a goer!

I am planning on spending a couple of months away from London on my own in the summer so bringing this would be ideal to visit some sites. No need to take more then two mags,  just need a belt and dump pouch and the rifle folds down into a bag easily.

JK Army have a nice little review of it on there Youtube channel , if you do go full Zentico and ditch that stock keep me in mind I’ll have it off you in a heartbeat ! 😁

summer road trip sounds like heaven ! If you head up Bristol way and fancy giving Black Ops a go give me a shout and me and my team mates can keep you company if you’d like ? 👍

19 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

JK Army have a nice little review of it on there Youtube channel , if you do go full Zentico and ditch that stock keep me in mind I’ll have it off you in a heartbeat ! 😁

summer road trip sounds like heaven ! If you head up Bristol way and fancy giving Black Ops a go give me a shout and me and my team mates can keep you company if you’d like ? 👍

The Cribbs Black ops? I have been to the Portishead one. Always an option. I am thinking of going more into Cornwall and Devon, though I should visit the folks in Bristol. 

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

The Cribbs Black ops? I have been to the Portishead one. Always an option. I am thinking of going more into Cornwall and Devon, though I should visit the folks in Bristol. 

Either we play at both (but I do prefer Cribbs) if you are going down Cornwall was talking to guy last wk from down that way who was saying there opening a new site in the old Camborne School of Mines campus ! So you’ll have buildings AND underground play areas ! 😍

3 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Either we play at both (but I do prefer Cribbs) if you are going down Cornwall was talking to guy last wk from down that way who was saying there opening a new site in the old Camborne School of Mines campus ! So you’ll have buildings AND underground play areas ! 😍

Cribbs would be ideal. I'll be Schlepping on Public Transport so some places will be out of reach. I'll be staying in Coalpit Heath so I can probably reach Cribbs by 9AM without issue. 

I did hear about the Cambourne site. I will be around Penzance and Plymouth area, so maybe Big Mommas north of Plymouth and the mine from Penzance. 

Edited by Asomodai

XgLdbeL.jpg

New (2nd hand) Maxx ME Pro with LEDs arrived.

Double eagle m56dl

Under 30 quid for a spring shotgun with metal outer barrel, 3x shells, a sling and a speedloader.

The value for money is just rediculous!

16200456211135945188284056406246.jpg

4x ITW 1" buckles (male+female)

4x ITW 1" triglides

1m of genuine MC 1" webbing.

The plan is to replace the two top buckles of my TMR with two ITWs (so they're actually compatible with flatpack style stuff or other harnesses) and to make two side straps.

• Supporters
On 03/05/2021 at 13:41, Mad-Al said:

Double eagle m56dl

Under 30 quid for a spring shotgun with metal outer barrel, 3x shells, a sling and a speedloader.

Just be aware that sling will more than likely snap if you even glance at it in an aggressive manner as the buckles are made from sunlight hardened Himalayan Yak snot ! 😳

10 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Just be aware that sling will more than likely snap if you even glance at it in an aggressive manner as the buckles are made from sunlight hardened Himalayan Yak snot ! 😳

Oh don't worry its only on there for the look, this was only bought as a garden plinker.

Lockdown has left me with a couple of lengths of spaghetti instead of arms so i cant be pumping this bad boy in the field all day.

A few cheeky E&C externals from the awesome @ak2m4

Always a pleasure to deal with 

Bye bye pile'o'shite Specna Edge Orion gearbox - hello E&C replacement thanks to @ak2m4

image.png.423c3a35a93c63d014de55bbc5629209.png

Took the removal of the bolt catch mechanism and a tiny bit of dremelling to fit the Edge series receiver but the gun is shooting nicely now.

• Supporters
17 minutes ago, kameriders said:

electric furnace

Well the bodies won't get rid of themselves 😳

Blast oven

On 03/05/2021 at 13:41, Mad-Al said:

Double eagle m56dl

New for that price? 

22 minutes ago, MagpieAirsoft said:

New for that price? 

Yep the only issue is it came from taiwan gun so needs to be a part of a £140 order and youre risking UPS shipping which is as quick and reliable as an Austin princess.

Edited by Mad-Al