The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

3 hours ago, gavinkempsell said:

Me too...

Sounds vaguely sinister 😂

I've been on a bit of a mission since around February, and started buying a bunch of stuff for another MWS build. Still got a few bits to arrive, but it's looking promising. Sod's Law I'll get it done and it'll be too cold to run a GBBR properly! 

Edited by C-Diddy

1 hour ago, C-Diddy said:

Sounds vaguely sinister

Nah, just went on a shopping spree to boost my collection with some long awaited rif & pistols.

An Specna Arms M16A3 with M203,

A WE 6" Luger with Snail Mag,

& a

TM Mk23 socom with lam.

Edited by gavinkempsell

Small sneaky pew pew. Will run it in a shoulder holster alongside an SMG in a thigh holster and a bolt action on a sling, for those few moments where I want something quiet and short range.

image.thumb.jpeg.ad47b5a9f65f3ff4bd20e212587d7c80.jpeg

well, i should be happy right now...

finally got my VFC M249 from SWIT airsoft delivered by UPS, but found the customs monkeys have got to it...

boxes had been unwrapped, but then thrown back together with just a cross of border force tape holding the wrappings together and most of the inner boxes exposed due to the bubble wrap being hastily thrown around them

first parcel contained the M249 and spare mags,  every box and bag roughly opened, cardboard packing "frames" clearly disturbed.  opened the bag to withdraw the gun, and found the front sight has been broken off.  two of the tabs of the dovetail broken off and all the bits thrown in the bag.

second parcel contained the external gas tank, again opened.  this time the monkeys have used a screwdriver or something similar to pry off the end plate of the box to get to the inside (rather than opening it up using the two plastic tabs that hook onto the pegs on the rest of the box)  the end result was that the plastic cover plate has been split in two different places.

my brand new gun and its been broken by some incompetent, useless, clumsy customs monkey, i am FUCKING LIVID!!!!spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

P.S  @Skullchewer,  this was the new toy i was teasing about bringing on sunday...   but due to the damage i dont know if i will be bringing it now =/

currently trawling the gov website to try and find out who i need to complain to, then figure it out from there

also going to be firing emails to VFC and SWIT to find out if i can get replacement parts.

2 minutes ago, Spartan09 said:

currently trawling the gov website to try and find out who i need to complain to, then figure it out from there

also going to be firing emails to VFC and SWIT to find out if i can get replacement parts.

try here: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/border-force/about/complaints-procedure

Looks like you send them an email with supporting info and they'll respond within 20 days. If you're lucky they'll reimburse you the costs of repair. Of course if you're feeling like chancing it, you could always claim you missed a game day because of it and throw in the cost of one of those too.

1 hour ago, Madhouse said:

try here: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/border-force/about/complaints-procedure

Looks like you send them an email with supporting info and they'll respond within 20 days. If you're lucky they'll reimburse you the costs of repair. Of course if you're feeling like chancing it, you could always claim you missed a game day because of it and throw in the cost of one of those too.

thank you.

im currently drafting an email now.

probably wont send it tonight, as i am so angry and want to review the email in a calmer frame of mind, as i dont have the luxury of a second pair of eyes to review the email tonight

On 26/07/2023 at 20:16, Gryph said:

Picked up a Rossi L119A2 from high pressure airsoft. So far it's a good little gun. Decent weight, good looking externals and it's pretty snappy.

Sadly I've decided to jump on the A2 bandwagon as they're going to be swapping them out for KAC KS1's lmao

Just ordered one myself! Would love to see how you’ve set it up while I wait for mine if you have any pictures? 

As posted in the gun  picture thread, a couple of new to me rifles & a new Mk23 socom.

364133796_9750423681666279_7451172344089290121_n.jpg

364128558_9750423914999589_1821456205242523220_n.jpg

11 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Today I got anally reamed on shipping by Samoon in Taiwan

does that count?

Yup

23 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Today I got anally reamed on shipping by Samoon in Taiwan

does that count?

So this was just collected this morning from Parcel Farce’s local depot

They weren’t going to deliver it until Monday 

Me -Wait a fortnight to try it - NO DANGER 

Edit

Still struggling to upload images

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

Direct action gear in Poland just took more of my money 😬

They finally had the assault panel, radio wings & 3 mag pouch in stock at the same time so I had to buy them.

Platecarrier is finally getting the WAS pouches replaced with the kosher option 😂

Christmas day today!

(Though a rather shit Xmas, where the gifts are only stocking fillers)

• VFC Retention pin - yay!  finally arrived from Taipan, so got my VFC HK416A5 re-assembled.   So I'll be back to using that on Saturday (for part of the game day, at least)
  • British Army surplus duty belt - because my trousers kept falling down last skirmish ;)   (I am officially slightly less fat than I used to be, so quite pleased to have that problem)
  • British Army surplus UBACS olive / m-cam shirt - because sweaty blokes need a change of clothes - and it was only £6 from Action Hobbies' boneyard
  • Suppressor (plain black, 13.5cm) - it was only £5 from Action Hobbies and so it can be painted to match the Double Eagle when I have time to spray paint that.
  • Loctite Threadlock 222 (low strength) - because the stock nuts on two of my gats are deciding to undo mid-game, and it's distracting as hell.
  • 14mm x 1.25)mm die to cut thread on my JG SG-552.  Damn it, I misclicked when ordering and got the wrong thread pitch.  It'll have to go back for the 1mm version.
  • Die stock handle

Very pleased to have them all, but I'm seriously suffering for not being able to buy another gun recently.   It's been aaaaaaaaages!

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

Wanker purchases, AAP edition:

1x CTM V2 Advanced Bolt in red;

1x CTM Ultralight Bolt in black with the CTM SS fire selector thingy.

All from the EU warehouse of AirsoftWorld.

Let the BRRRRRRRT begin

2 hours ago, Jujujr said:

might have an issue idk

yeah, the same issue we all have...

never enough guns...

and then never enough space to store all of these guns... 

• Supporters

IMG_2249.thumb.JPG.ab6c1b650da90d8f0b162ff748bd561c.JPG

2nd half of 2022 acquisitions, list available below.

A good few of these have been made space for by having to sell the previous incumbents (as it were), I'm fighting for every bit of space saving efficiency these days, but you can only squeeze out so much juice from the orange 😆😬

Spoiler

-Midwest MP5TR

-Shaw Concepts ARC Chest Rig Kit – CB

-Shaw Concepts ARC Carrier V2 – US Woodland

-Särmä TST Waterproof notebook – Large

-Särmä TST Coolmax T-Shirt – M05

-Särmä TST Boot socks, merino x 5

-Särmä TST/Mechanix originals – Finnish M05

-Schokacola 10 pack-Angry Gun Huxwrx silencer + flash hider

-Z-Parts Geissele charging handle – DDC

-Crye G4 Combat shirt, NSPA – MTP

-Crye G4 Field shirt, NSPA – MTP