£109m on the Euromillions Tonight - What's Your First Airsoft Purchase

rj1986

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Quad mounted CA mini guns (so they can be HPA’ed to a stupid rate of fire)on a Polaris buggy hidden on site so the next time some f**kwit blasts you in the face at close ranges laughs to his mates and gives it the “if you can’t take it don’t play !” crap I can go get it drive back light them up and say “not so funny now is it ?” 🤣😈🤣😈🤣😈🤣😈

That damned Polarstar F2 for my TM m14. I want it so bad xD

I hate being a responsible adult with debts that need paying off first...

30 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

I'd probably buy enough land to build an exact Replica of The Mall to be honest.

I would do something similar but I would want to go all nostalgic and recreate some of my original dail-up Beta & 1.X counterstrike days with maps like De_Dust, De_Dust II, De_Train,  De_Inferno & as I loved it Cs_Office

• Mostly Retired Moderators
6 minutes ago, MiK said:

I would do something similar but I would want to go all nostalgic and recreate some of my original dail-up Beta & 1.X counterstrike days with maps like De_Dust, De_Dust II, De_Train,  De_Inferno & as I loved it Cs_Office

That would be great actually!

Make a site that has 3 or 4 different replicas of video game maps! 

Play DE_Dust before lunch, followed by a bit of CS_Assault and maybe some TFC_2Fort to finish the day! :D 

• Supporters
54 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

I'd probably buy enough land to build an exact Replica of The Mall to be honest.

With the pigeons and leaky roof and everything?

• Supporters

in with the buy a bunch of land and make a site crowd. have some multi-story buildings, a mock fort built from concrete rather than plywood and hope, emplaced site guns etc.

tricky one when it comes to running it, for starters i'd want to play and secondly wouldn't want it to end up cliquey.

That could ba amazing. Custom made fields.   

Also assuming the video game map replicas are somewhat balanced for multiplayer online. I wonder if that would translate to airsoft?  Can imagine the reduced effective range may affect some people. Sniper advantage perhaps?

• Supporters

Gotta be honest, airsoft is pretty far down the list of things I'd prioritise with that kind of cash BUT I'd probably rent out an old them park or something and put on an invite only game.

Then buy ALL the guns I wanted.

Fuck buying a space to run as a site, dealing with Joe Public? No ta.

• Supporters
19 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Gotta be honest, airsoft is pretty far down the list of things I'd prioritise with that kind of cash 

Agreed I think Bora Bora and beach side bar would first thing.

Sundays would be taken up with flying lessons, scuba diving, skydiving and taking the yacht somewhere nice to jetski.

With a £109m airsoft wouldn't even hit my radar.

11 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Agreed I think Bora Bora and beach side bar would first thing.

Sundays would be taken up with flying lessons, scuba diving, skydiving and taking the yacht somewhere nice to jetski.

With a £109m airsoft wouldn't even hit my radar.

Thats why i mentioned after the coke and hookers.

Once I have the house and cars and (eventually) travelled the to the places I wanted to, I'd need something to do.

Plus i'd need something else to do in between waxing a pagani and cooking wagyu all day.

Edited by rj1986

• Mostly Retired Moderators
33 minutes ago, lukeB said:

I think 109m would be a move to LA and a second house in a gun friendly state such as Arizona.

And then your first dose of kidney stones costs you £50,000,000 in hospital fees 😂

PTW's for all my friends
GPNVGs for me.
PVS 14's for my friends. 
Buy an old army base and make it into a site, rather than fucking housing. 
Restore a Mk5 Spitfire
Learn to fly 
Boats and hoes

tenor.gif 

Edited by Groot

Definitely my own site. Undulating woodland with a massive clearing full of full height trenches and a Fort complex. Invite only. 

Full time Airsoft Tech. 

• Supporters

If we’re going down the site route then I’d by a big ass industrial building with woodland all around it have multiple themed games running in multiple gamezones on multiple floors and it would be fully equipped with tac gear and guns and all free to who ever wants to play only thing I’d do is have off site parking and a shuttle bus to the site , then sit on the door as the players came through go “name ?” They reply “Joe blogs” to which I reply “”enter and enjoy your self” and so on until “name ?” And they reply “nobby McNobber” to which I reply “ I know you , your a right Canute fluck off your not coming in !” AND they have to walk back to the car park .😈😈😈 
vindictive but oh so much fun !🤣🤣

Buy a village with lots acreage (abandoned of course), buy armoured vehicles then open it up and re-enact -insert battle here-. Or start my own harem of beauties.

At least these are the options I would give to the missus and I suspect I know which she would allow me to do haha 

16 minutes ago, Sitting Duck said:

A JOKE but if this truly offends then mods please remove

A Jewish/Scottish/extremely careful with his money (delete as required)

man goes into the synagogue/church/place of worship (again delete what offends)

and prays. "O Lord, you know the mess I'm in, please let me win the lottery."

The next week, he's back again, and this time he's complaining...

O Lord, didn't you hear my prayer last week? I'll lose everything I hold dear unless I win the lottery."

The third week, he comes back to the synagogue/church/place of worship (again delete what offends),

and this time he's really desperate.

"O Lord, this is the third time I've prayed to you to let me win the lottery! I ask and I plead and still you don't help me!"

Suddenly a booming voice sounds from heaven...

"Benny, Benny, be reasonable. Meet me half way. Buy a lottery ticket!"

sorry if this offends but I think it is a little amusing

I've given options and if somebody is still offended

ah bollocks, lighten up

I am offended actually.You could have put this in my 'tell us a gag' thread lol.

Like it though 🤭

Regards 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.