Gun picture thread

M_P

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco
3 minutes ago, JimFromHorsham said:

WE M14 EBR , a work in progress which I think may never end , but still the coolest GBBR I’ve had the pleasure of owning :)

Looks great! Have you considered a riser for the eotech at all? I can't be sure from the pic but it looks like the peq might get in the way.

• Supporters
4 hours ago, MagpieTactical said:

Thanks to much awesome and superbness from @rocketdogbertI have my Vector Optics Frenzy RDS on my TM FNX45

PSX_20220402_171713.thumb.jpg.928d37ac757e8df98b1b59d103566a62.jpgPSX_20220402_170959.thumb.jpg.2cad6e9c2627adaac78ea7beac90ef06.jpg

Really Really Really REALLY don’t like optics on guns BUT must say fairs fair that does look sweet as , think for me it’s still looking like a nice simple practical gun , obviously not a fan of race guns with all the silly bells’n’whistles on them either ! 😳

16 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Really Really Really REALLY don’t like optics on guns BUT must say fairs fair that does look sweet as , think for me it’s still looking like a nice simple practical gun , obviously not a fan of race guns with all the silly bells’n’whistles on them either ! 😳

Thanks man. It fits in well with the styling of the pistol.  I am not a fan of race guns either, but sometimes an optic comes in handy

Edited by MagpieTactical

So although the idea of a snow camo RIF was appealing, the realisation that I will probably never use it due to lack of game days when there is snow, or that "fook that its freezing" feeling, I repainted my CM16 Raider 2.0

Pretty generic camo, netting style but hey ho

20220403_104044.thumb.jpg.60e6846ad18dfeb6a8b65bb32a827a9c.jpg

Also thought I woukd take a pic of the Predator as it's how I want it now, white light, lasers, QD suppressor, comfortable height optic, sling setup, plenty battery space 

20220403_104317.thumb.jpg.bc07490dd3778f9169cc40a77e3d1569.jpg

Edited by MagpieTactical

• Supporters
2 hours ago, JimFromHorsham said:

ha ha, 10yrs ago I’d of said yeah , it’s heavy but heavy is good and heavy is reliable , let’s gooooooo 

now I’m a heavy old unreliable one so you guys push on and I’ll deploy the bipod :D 

To be fair your not going to be ‘kicking in doors’ with an EBR even if your built like a no neck Lump of muscle US marine ! 🤪

So bought a Noveske rail but forgot to get the barrel adapter for my MWS. The rail came yesterday, was at work last night, and got a game at 2 today! So had to make a temporary solution... laser cut a small ply disk until I get a proper barrel adapter. Obviously cos it's a disk and not a proper adapter it doesn't quite fit flush to the receiver but it will do me for today. It's getting much closer to how I want it to look now. 

PS my school nickname was Stitch hence my little mascot.

20220403_114342.jpg

20220403_120329.jpg

20220403_120322.jpg

20220402_225321.jpg

42 minutes ago, Hellfish said:

Its so pretty .... ❤️

But as it's only a fancy 1911 and this thread is resplendant with superb looking RIF's, I'll stop posting pics of my R28 now 🤪

Screenshot_20220405-142119_Instagram.jpg

Yeah, but, as 1911s go, that one is a stunner.

On 03/04/2022 at 16:48, Nick G said:

P4030001.thumb.JPG.441436893f179578c3e6097cb7ec8efc.JPGPut a couple of mags through the MP7 to dial in the new holographic I got for it. It's about there I recon 

I really do like that! I shouldn't coz I'm reducing my collection but a GBB TM MP7 just seems like it's got to be done.... Damn it :D

56 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

I really do like that! I shouldn't coz I'm reducing my collection but a GBB TM MP7 just seems like it's got to be done.... Damn it :D

DO IT !! Mine is the Umarex version so a bit bigger than the TM, great gun , absolute hoot to use 🤣

1 hour ago, AlphaBear said:

3o7aTqp7rSDB6uoTgA.gif.74f2b601f8f22e9b8bba3e4c1a850df9.gif

Just needs a few more bits and that sling plate removing.

“oH nO uR LayZoR iSNt oN ToP RAiLz, duH”

Surefire is going 12 o’clock, no vert grip as the rail is lovely to hold and it’s not like the recoil is hard to manage.

C2B1F61A-79F6-4016-983E-9BBCEAAABAA9.jpeg

• Supporters
8 hours ago, Floperator said:

It ain't much, but I spent a few hours fiddling with my Lancer M4 last night and now I've got it just how I want it externally. Bit of Halfords khaki, some rail rubbers, straightened out the killflash because it was sitting at a weird angle. Ready for the next game.

Let he who is without excess grips cast the first meme.

image.png.81756e023733be38d98cd5df4357351f.png

You missed the hand around the buttstock, suprised the owner didnt fit a pistol brace :D

I must also rudely say, is that a christmas decoration up front or camoflage... you know the enemy only ever attack from straight ahead, not any of the other 359 degrees :P

You gits 😢

Different grips for different situations...a larger magwell is also handy. Less silly than having an AFG or VFG right near the magwell, which is common.

The LLCS leaves are a bit of a legacy from when the front end was bright green, I'm generally worried about the people I'm facing. Also it's Christmas somewhere. Maybe.