The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

4 hours ago, TheFull9 said:

You can always get anything you wanted printed by stitchmeup.biz, minimum of 1, entirely affordable.  They've been around forever and they get mentioned on here occasionally but it's hard to spread that kind of knowledge around consistently online (tell 'em I sent you haha).  They don't do the embroided-type edges and they didn't do mine, I used someone new I can't mention atm, but the end result is extremely similar.

With the old PVC and embroidered patches you'd have big minimums and couldn't just get any photo/image, but yeah these days with printing you can get literally any image you can imagine done for <£10.  They're no good in bulk since the prices don't really scale like with the other styles (or at least as much, afaik), but if you want 1 or a couple/lots of detail then printed will do you well.  Super easy to get anything you want slapped on your gear and they're quick to make as well.

Thank you for the information, i will give them a look 😃

Been looking for somewhere to get a patch or two of my profile pic/logo made

Three of these https://emperionstore.com/competition-rapide-carbine-pouch-multicam-helikon-tex.html

Two of these https://emperionstore.com/competition-rapid-pistol-pouch-multicam-helikon-tex.html

To add to my new rig and to replace the Condor cheapo pistol mag pouches on me FRV belt.

And a Maple Leaf I-Key because you can't have too many.

5 hours ago, DerDer said:

Some beefed up tappet plate springs. Seem to have resolved my feeding issues on 0.30 and 0.32g ammo. 

Always handy to have spares. 

https://www.kingdomofairsoft.com/product-page/koa-150-tappet-plate-spring

How much!!!!!

They are taking the P with that for a simple spring costing pence to make.

James

4 hours ago, Piman said:

How much!!!!!

They are taking the P with that for a simple spring costing pence to make.

James

Fair point. Remember a friend being horrified by what airsofters spend on bits of rubber (hop ups). 

Got screwed over by Sixmm.com (AsiaAirsoft). So had to find some PPS Shell Ejecting gas shells. 

Luckily Gunfire just had a fresh batch. 

4x 5 PPS Gas Shells sets.

1x 11.1v Lipo for AK, test to see if it fits in the Ares Soc-AR

1x Compact II Universal holster, which will hopefully fit my TM Strike Warrior which I miss fielding. 

1x Armoured Claw Quick release Gloves in black

1x Armoured Claw Quick release Gloves in OD

1x Armoured Claw Quick Hot Weather Gloves in Tan

Also 3x XM26 Mags from Bespoke Airsoft.

• Supporters
39 minutes ago, DerDer said:

Fair point. Remember a friend being horrified by what airsofters spend on bits of rubber (hop ups). 

in fairness, the geometry of a hop rubber, especially the fancier designs like ml, is not a trivial thing to make.

21 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

in fairness, the geometry of a hop rubber, especially the fancier designs like ml, is not a trivial thing to make.

Makes it even more unpleasant when you tear one. 

34 minutes ago, DerDer said:

Makes it even more unpleasant when you tear one. 

Exactly what my first wife said!

Returned the SP2022 and got a Beretta 92FS and TM 1911A1 (both Springers). I got both for the case that one of them doesn’t work. If I have gotten my refunds back for the AEP (im still waiting for the shipping label. I don’t recommend buying from Taiwangun) and my SP2022, if so I will buy a SSX23 or something else if it is enough to cover most of the costs. 

1 hour ago, lukeB said:

Concamo green ghosthood and rifle wrap. 

I like the concept, but from what I've seen the material is suuuuuuuper flimsy 😮

14 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

Just ordered 11 EPM1's 🤪

you madman :D

just some cheap multi cam to do me a few games

Screenshot_2021-03-01 LANBAOSI Men's Tactical Jacket and Combat Trousers Set Camo Woodland Hunting ACU Military Uniform, Bl[...].png

On 26/02/2021 at 10:59, DerDer said:

Some beefed up tappet plate springs. Seem to have resolved my feeding issues on 0.30 and 0.32g ammo. 

Always handy to have spares. 

https://www.kingdomofairsoft.com/product-page/koa-150-tappet-plate-spring

yeah kingdom can be expensive for some parts ive noticed but being my local shop i have been supporting em as much as finincialy viable if parts stupidly priced compared to onlione i will go the online route

3 hours ago, lukeB said:

Concamo green ghosthood and rifle wrap. 

20210301_130410.thumb.jpg.aa8a6defca6101138dd63e71e9736cb0.jpg20210301_130328.thumb.jpg.38cb26870a61d12696606c1033b5e89d.jpg

Where's ee gone!??👍

What the heck is that big black think wiv holes in it?

• Supporters
12 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

Never played against a mini gun have you? Probably run about 20 metres and you're out of range 😄

if the one's i've seen are anything to go by you don't even need to run- it won't fire anyway

4 hours ago, Skara said:

I like the concept, but from what I've seen the material is suuuuuuuper flimsy 😮

Yeah it is on the thin side, but I guess that's also what makes it light and compact.  Will have to see how it ages.

Pic is a weird angle, that's just a normal SRS suppressor.