The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

My obsession with gucci battle bras continues, was very happy with the Spiritus Micro Fight but couldn’t resist the temptation when the Crye AirLite came back in stock. Suffice to say ‘I have plans’ for that one, but I imagine that’ll be a slow grow project while waiting for the various components I want to be in stock. Frequently refreshing the Ferro Mini Dangler page in the hope they’re back in stock (in MC) before long, for no other reason than being impatient.

Very happy with an eBay find a week or so ago with a 10l Source Assault backpack (predominantly for HPA tanks to live in). And a few PDI barrels for various RIFs.

9ECC73CA-E504-48A0-9E36-E7DADBE3EF0F.thumb.jpeg.4ac79eea85765a010db7e4c520a86f27.jpeg

• Supporters

Nothing too epic just a nice little soldering station for a tenner from Lidl , don’t do that much just changing connectors more than anything , even has 2 rolls of solder with it !👍

C4E28FE9-9E01-4D2A-9900-F3F4CCFD498A.jpeg

That looks ok.you wont need glasses with that 👀

Regards 

4 minutes ago, Shamal said:

That looks ok.you wont need glasses with that 👀

Regards 

I kept thinking where the hell does the gas go 😂

On a serious note it’s an awesome bit of kit. Will looks the biz once mounted with my COMP-M2. Very Black Hawk Down. 

Mollie is a black hole isn't it? 

Picked up a battle belt and a mag pouch from here. But between that and my rig I now have nowhere to put the flash bangs! 

They used to sit on a webbing belt and fit into a 84 mag pouch anf the water proof nature of those worked. So now I need to find something like that but molle....

Let the hint begin!

I got bored waiting for my longer buffer tube to turn up for my Specna C25 PDW to be able to run my Li-ion stick battery in it, then all of a sudden I spotted this SA-E07 come up on the PB boneyard in the quite striking Battleship Grey.

Have been buying a few bits off the forum and eBay/Amazon recently ready to buy an E14 2.0 and bolt everything on, but saw this and thought why not. 

Nuprol PEQ box (also cropped up on the boneyard), Surefire rep tucked in at 45 degrees with a low profile mount, dual pressure pad, Theta XTO holo, Big Dragon QD suppressor and a cheap stock to finish it off nicely.

Originally planned to turn this into a Mk18 style build with a black rail, but actually quite like how this sits as it is. Maybe a black dual pressure pad rather than a clear one but that’ll do for now. 

Voila, my first externally ‘finished’ gun.

34112F4E-A1A5-4450-80D1-D93E3FE26B1D.thumb.jpeg.5bc438d36ef647131d71128491c48c08.jpeg

Guest Mr. No_Face
5 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

NGAL. No, it’s not real 🤣🤣

ACD2933B-0306-4745-AD3E-2C3CF69C7369.jpeg

What brand of vector is this? 

EDIT: scratch that, it's in your profile. KWA Vector X2

Edited by Mr. No_Face
typo

6 hours ago, SLACK_JAW said:

What brand of vector is this? 

EDIT: scratch that, it's in your profile. KWA Vector X2

It’s actually a KWA in RS receivers 👍🏻

• Mostly Retired Moderators
12 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

NGAL. No, it’s not real 🤣🤣

ACD2933B-0306-4745-AD3E-2C3CF69C7369.jpeg

That looks very nice indeed! 

How much, where from etc? 😁

(Or dibs on yours when you sell it next week!😅)

40 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

That looks very nice indeed! 

How much, where from etc? 😁

(Or dibs on yours when you sell it next week!😅)

Aliexpress, only NGAL on there. Cheap, restricted functions though

34 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

That sure does look very nice.  SomoGear?

No, Ali

2 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Aliexpress, only NGAL on there. Cheap, restricted functions though

No, Ali

Yeh - just found it. I'm resisting the urge to order anything from Ali until the Chinese New Year has passed.

Any problems with shipping with the new VAT rules?

• Supporters
On 05/02/2021 at 15:23, Monkman said:

That looks awesome...  Luke does some great work.. Got my G&G, BOLT & ICS back just before Xmas, gamed with all 3 just before lockdown and all were very impressive. :)

Here's the paintjob he did on my G&G... Was TAN, then I painted green, he touched it up a bit more. :)

Also my recent purchase... Some Hayley Strategic QD Mlok mounts & push button swivels. (When you have £££ worth of gun & optics...can I really trust a £6.99 Mlok mount from Amazon??)  **Fero Concepts,  not Haley..my bad..was tired!....

126301529_1058106168027858_1484407578989595744_n.jpg

Hayley.jpg

On 05/02/2021 at 15:41, Lozart said:

Nice but...they're Ferro Concepts.

https://ferroconcepts.com/collections/hardware/products/m-lok-qd-sling-mount

The Pharaoh's head is the Ferro logo.

10 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Yeh - just found it. I'm resisting the urge to order anything from Ali until the Chinese New Year has passed.

Any problems with shipping with the new VAT rules?

Nope, straight here in less than a week.

It is a first out of the box product though, description is accurate, only then remote works, Poor laser and the torch and laser are always on together.

Looks cool though 🤣 

Hadrons Hot Lips arrived with me today

Very nicely made & appear to be made of good quality polymer, not 3D printed. Also I received a product to fit & try out

A fibre iron site/picatinny rail, again seems very nicely made (not 3D) and fits over the standard Mk23 rear site 👍😃

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

Purchased a 3D Printed Rotary Tavor Hop unit for my S&T/Umarex Tavor. 

710x528_33881434_17342550_1611625833.jpg

Tavor Rotary Hop-up Unit Gen 2 (EM7GFXQEQ) by benwadeburgess (shapeways.com)

The original is so cheaply made, gears missing teeth, and the arm has an odd design that just cannot give me enough hop for more then .25's. (Though is accurate enough)

It's one of my favourite RIFS so it gets the Rotary treatment. 

waiting on this coming today picked up for £60 delivered ordered 2 mags and the universal hoslter from bespoke to do me for now

image1.jpg

Screenshot_2021-02-15 CCCP Universal Pistol Holster with Pouch (BIG - Camo).png

its just temporary for now till can get one of these probs wont skirmish it but also gives the lad a holster for the cyma aep

Screenshot_2017-10-17_19.33.52__44689.1508266963.1280.1280.png