Christmas is over, I know, and as always I'm either too early or too late :D

Anyhow, I have just ordered:

1x Vector Optics Mustang LPVO;

1x repro Unity LPVO mount;

1x LPVO killflash;

1x 40mm killflash for my Swiss Arms 4x40;

1x MP5 insert to go into my Ammo Hub;

1x M4 insert, same as above.

A few days ago I ordered dis monstrosity and dis monstrosity feeding apparatus because when the question is "how many RPS do you need??" the answer is always "yes".

Edited by Skara

11 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

I wasn’t actively on the look out for one, it just sorta …….. happened 😂

One word...

GIT!

1 hour ago, gavinkempsell said:

One word...

GIT!

Airsoft has also taught me a new motto for dealing with SWMBO

”It’s easier to ask for forgiveness, than to ask for permission” 😉

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

On 07/01/2024 at 11:25, Enid_Puceflange said:

Bad start to the new years spend already 🤷🏼‍♂️

But what can you do…….

enough spares to build another one included. 

I'm convinced TM should re-release their whole back catalogue as either GBBRs or NGRS's and then just buy an island with the profits

57 minutes ago, rj1986 said:

I'm convinced TM should re-release their whole back catalogue as either GBBRs or NGRS's and then just buy an island with the profits

Take over Japan like a financial Godzilla.

On 08/01/2024 at 20:38, RostokMcSpoons said:

It's easier if the delivery man turns up when she's out, is my take on the matter 😋

Also once you reach a certain level of amassing kit its easier to slip something new in without it being noticed.

Meanwhile back on topic, my new boots have arrived. More specifically a pair of Haix German desert boots20240111_102732.thumb.jpg.c156007a2c4c0113c95c23b220f869ad.jpg 

Picked up a brand new Viper Plate Carrier Gen 2 Buckle up thing. To buckle up my Haley Copy chest rig in DNC. Chest rigs look tiny on me so felt this would be the best option and to keep it DNC and in budget. Managed to get the Plate Carrier for £50 brand new as well as some cheap Viper Soft plates for a new Tan Chest rig I got that came without as well as some neck warmers. 

Stupidly sold my WE Glock 17 a while back with the intentions of getting the Umarex licensed one but I wasn’t a huge fan of the “licensed by” (I want my pews to look as accurate as possible to the real thing) 

Figured I’d just get another WE and be satisfied, so off to KY I went only to find this absolute beauty.

https://www.kyairsoft.com/we-g17-gen-4-gbb-pistol-black-cnc-custom-marking.html

Now to sit by the door watching for the postie 👀

4 hours ago, Fatboy40 said:

Raising my DMR game...

sd8pVp8h.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/sd8pVp8.jpg

... and helping my failing middle-ages eyesight 🤣

Interested to know how u get on with this. I stuck a theta scope on mine, but really don't like it. Was looking at similar to these! Some feedback would be great! (Y) 

50 minutes ago, _K4MF_ said:

Interested to know how u get on with this. I stuck a theta scope on mine, but really don't like it. Was looking at similar to these! Some feedback would be great! (Y) 

Won't be playing until mid-Feb, however just playing around with it...

# It's perfectly clear.

# The illuminated reticle is really good with clean edges.

# The zoom is quite stiff to move, even with the throw lever (hopefully this will loosen with time)

... and as a one stop package, considering everything you get with it, I'm very happy (and it's passed the teenage son test, he wants one).

3 hours ago, Fatboy40 said:

Won't be playing until mid-Feb, however just playing around with it...

# It's perfectly clear.

# The illuminated reticle is really good with clean edges.

# The zoom is quite stiff to move, even with the throw lever (hopefully this will loosen with time)

... and as a one stop package, considering everything you get with it, I'm very happy (and it's passed the teenage son test, he wants one).

Awesome, thanks dude!!! Another thing to add to my endless list of "wants". :)

On 11/01/2024 at 10:42, Cannonfodder said:

Also once you reach a certain level of amassing kit its easier to slip something new in without it being noticed.

Meanwhile back on topic, my new boots have arrived. More specifically a pair of Haix German desert boots20240111_102732.thumb.jpg.c156007a2c4c0113c95c23b220f869ad.jpg 

Somewhat unsurprisingly given the size of my boot collection, I have a pair of those; they are rather nice.

13 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

A nice warm cuppa

Just picked this up for giggles

Might be good , might be poop

But apparently 100m working range, could be useful for night games (if I played them) really just bought it for the giggles

IMG_1330.thumb.jpeg.1a2812500469c59b245145210963a0a5.jpeg

how much did that skin you?

33 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Enough to kurb my spending for 6 months 😂

IMG_1332.thumb.jpeg.1e65558099801bbc897fadbefaad85a4.jpeg

IMG_1334.thumb.jpeg.61e925fe2e3fd6920715fe8a2bc507e7.jpeg

That's niiice🙂

Is it Flir? Not sure of spelling but something like that lol

1 minute ago, Shamal said:

That's niiice🙂

Is it Flir? Not sure of spelling but something like that lol

Thanks bud

Its made by Torrey Pines

I’ve never heard of them before, it’s long been discontinued 

But I feel I got it for a fair price, Doubt I’ll try it in the wet winter as I don’t know how IP rated it is. But makes sense that it’d be most effective on cold days

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Enough to kurb my spending for 6 months 😂

IMG_1332.thumb.jpeg.1e65558099801bbc897fadbefaad85a4.jpeg

IMG_1334.thumb.jpeg.61e925fe2e3fd6920715fe8a2bc507e7.jpeg

When you've sat on it for a while & realised your never gonna use it cos you're made of sugar & scared of the dark 😜, baggsy first dibs at buying it off you😁👍

The extra shifts I put in last month gave me a few extra pew tokens so I decided I need a back up AEG and picked up a specna arms SA-CO2 CORE. Annoyingly I had to wait for it to be 2 toned, only for me to swap out the fore grip and stock for black ones I've got in my spares collection. I took it with me to Epsom yesterday and so far I'm impressed with the performance and build quality especially considering it was only £80 (on sale at patrol base, was £110). The plastic/polymer/whether you want to call it frankly pisses over other guns in the same price bracket. I'm looking at you cyma with your melted down dustbins.

I also decided I was getting bored of lugging round a hoofing great deployment bag (which is far bigger than I need) alongside the gun bag on public transport so I bought a police issue body armour bag. It's big enough to hold both my plate carrier and belt kit along with extras such as ammo, gas and even a helmet

Local shop was having a thinning of magazines, and I’ve been struggling to find mags that a) fit my Umarex AEG HK416A5 and b) are a good price. 

Saw some of the Nuprol PMAG knock offs at £3 a mag, and figured worth a try. They all fit and feed flawlessly in the pew. Happy days! 

for reference they’re these (But in tan) https://jdairsoft.net/nuprol-w-mag-a-mid-cap-150rd-black