Well that’s ‘different’ !

Druid799

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Druid799 changed the title to Well that’s ‘different’ !
  • Supporters

well that is indeed different.

i guess it's a case of trading the convenience of quick swapping from whatever your primary is for the inconvenience of having your trousers constantly lop-sided.

i mean i find pistols annoying when belt-mounted can't even imagine this.....

• Supporters

BUT can you imagine just how awsome you would feel if you could get hold of a left handed one as well ? Belt mounted duel wielding M4’s ! 😱😱😱😱

945DD034-391E-449D-9362-00D6556CAB87.jpeg

• Supporters
32 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

As the title says , now in absolutely no way shape or form is this a pop at the seller , it’s just simply a personal thought on said items for sale , but this has to be one of the most batshit crazy things I have ever seen ! A belt mountable retention holster for an M4 ? It’s insane ! 🤦‍♂️
and I love it !🤣🤣🤣🤣

26ED308C-15A2-4A7C-8891-5090EF8AD2B0.jpeg

eh.jpg

• Supporters

Lol, I clip keys on my belt & they start to drag, if I tried it with an m4 I'd get done for offending public decency.

Although I could see that working on the front of a chest rig or pc.

Looking at it does make me want to get some kydex & start to experiment with what I can mount on my rigs.

Pukka pie holster anyone ? 🐷

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Pukka pie holster anyone ? 🐷

40mm Twinkie holder?

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

As the title says , now in absolutely no way shape or form is this a pop at the seller , it’s just simply a personal thought on said items for sale , but this has to be one of the most batshit crazy things I have ever seen ! A belt mountable retention holster for an M4 ? It’s insane ! 🤦‍♂️
and I love it !🤣🤣🤣🤣

26ED308C-15A2-4A7C-8891-5090EF8AD2B0.jpeg

🤣🤣

Suppose you have to be a giant or a space marine to have that belt holstered??

Edited by Sneaky

Well it certainly looks better than the taser holster I butchered to make a weapons catch for my MP5K. Although I don't think I'd want to lug around even a stubby m4 in it

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

I don't care if it even works, it's a gloriously bold and daft idea and for that alone I love it.

Exactly ! 🤣

20 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

I don't care if it even works, it's a gloriously bold and daft idea and for that alone I love it.

Ditto

I can see uses for it.

It doesnt strictly have to be belt mounted, it could be rigged on a vest, or a belt & yoke etc 

I wouldn’t be holstering as the standard way of carrying, but clip on and you can carry by steadying with one hand and placing weight on the body

Or go temporarily hands free, standing around waiting, grabbing or operating a prop, picking your nose ……. Many uses

I wear a full frame DSLR and 300mm lens on a clip on holster - I don’t run around with it like that, I may steady with my hand and run, I also don’t holster to the belt that’s holding my trousers up 

I can fill my face with a burger and quick draw for a

photo opportunity - and I have done so many times

I've seen a fair few weapon retention clips of late, while looking for something else and failing with google-fu but this is awesome.

I'm.sure it won't be long before I see a Bush wookie with holstered m4.

There are belt mounted shotgun butt holsters designed for 8lb guns.  They do work.  They shouldn't mind, and I expect that clay shooters are a bit less active than airsofters.  

https://amspro.com/product/long-gun-holster/

• Supporters
7 hours ago, Tactical Pith Helmet said:

There are belt mounted shotgun butt holsters designed for 8lb guns.  They do work.  They shouldn't mind, and I expect that clay shooters are a bit less active than airsofters.  

But they're not designed to be the sole support for the rifle. They rely on you holding the gun while it rests in the holster.

What the actual #bleep# is that? Real men don’t wear pink! Oh hold on #snowflake, oh dear my nose needs wiping anyone got a tissue? Sod that lad use your sleeve. 

• Supporters
12 hours ago, Tactical Pith Helmet said:

Used to have a similar thing for use in NI back in the days of the L1A1 

so when on VC or any other kind of checkpoint duty you could hold your SLR ready to use but still have one hand free to check paperwork and what not .👍

58 Pattern Northern Ireland Rifle Butt Pouch

9C55E65D-BCE1-4151-A6C5-F01C1FEBFC7D.jpeg

• Supporters
14 hours ago, Tactical Pith Helmet said:

and I expect that clay shooters are a bit less active than airsofters.  

You've obviously not seen me play🐌 

it-amp-039-s-a-tough-life_o_2045845.jpg

53 minutes ago, Tackle said:

You've obviously not seen me play🐌 

it-amp-039-s-a-tough-life_o_2045845.jpg

Haha. Slow and sure wins the race 👍

On 09/08/2021 at 18:50, Tommikka said:

Ditto

I can see uses for it.

It doesnt strictly have to be belt mounted, it could be rigged on a vest, or a belt & yoke etc 

I wouldn’t be holstering as the standard way of carrying, but clip on and you can carry by steadying with one hand and placing weight on the body

Or go temporarily hands free, standing around waiting, grabbing or operating a prop, picking your nose ……. Many uses

I wear a full frame DSLR and 300mm lens on a clip on holster - I don’t run around with it like that, I may steady with my hand and run, I also don’t holster to the belt that’s holding my trousers up 

I can fill my face with a burger and quick draw for a

photo opportunity - and I have done so many times

Anyone else envisage @Tommikka walking around holding his belt mounted girth 😂

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.