The 'How Did Your Airsoft Day Go? Thread

Skara

• Supporters

People who are not prepared to lose are the biggest problem with airsoft.  Most other issues are a symptom of that root cause.

We all know the first rule of airsoft, right?  It's a pity that attitude tests are done even more infrequently than test shots.

Played Southcoast CQB yesterday. Had a lot of fun, well-worth the arduous four hour round trip. As a long time woodland skirmisher it was really refreshing to play in a much different environment. It was also nice not having long treks back to spawn and the safe zone. I feel I made a few tactical errors, as was trying to advance too cautiously. Next time I'm going to lighten my loadout and play more aggressively. 

At the start of the day the Marshall giving the safety brief told people to just parlay, rather than get in to arguments about whose BB struck half a second earlier. I'm on board with anything which helps reduce aggro behaviour. However I did notice on several occasions people tried to force a parlay. For example, guy running round the corner with his pistol up in the air gets shot in the chest, lowers his gun and fires off a couple of rounds before declaring "I hit you too!"

I will add, the opposing team did a good job of locking down key angles of "the map" and making us come to them. Which led to quite a few massacres. So kudos to them!

Edited by Cr0-Magnon

Another fun day at Worthing, albeit quieter than usual due to Mother's Day (I'm so happy the sun is starting to come out...) where I decided to try playing aggressive sniper with my weight loss loadout; using my VSR I didn't need anything on my plate carrier, but I wore it anyway. It was interesting and I got a LOT of hits on people totally oblivious to my location, people looking directly at me while being totally oblivious to my location (wearing no camo patterns. Fieldcraft is more important than a ghillie) and people who totally knew where I was and were shooting their "my gnu can shoot 100m easy" at me, being about 70m away and watching their BBs just land 15 to 20m in front of me before utilising my .48s at 2.3J of HPA bolt action power to hit them with ease. That being said, I think I will be moving over to aggressive sniping with my m21 as I actually need my plate carrier for that, plus it's a heavier gun; also foliage will start to grow soon and Worthing totally changes to where those 70m+ shots are extremely few and far between. The ability to shoot within 30m will soon become way more important and my m21 build is typically used at 1.1J.

I will say that I noticed more non-hit taking start to creep up; it's been fairly good the last few skirmishes, but this time I really noticed it. It's always difficult when you watch the BB fly through your scope, watch it hit someone and bounce off, them react to it and then keep playing. My friends were also saying similar things, so I'm really hoping that the sun coming out isn't also going to also bring out the non-hit takers.

All that said, it was a pretty balanced day, with both teams winning and losing and the timed multi-objective attack and defend took so long with constant action that we didn't switch sides as the marshalls initially planned to do. It was a really fun day with a lot of really fun moments.

I still found it damn hard and left the day totally drained, so my weight loss loadout is doing its job. I didn't have time to weigh myself on the Sunday morning before heading off (I leave at 6:30am as I get a lift with one of the staff), but I did on Saturday morning, which was a day where I ate slightly too much, so if anything the picture below is an underestimation as I probably gained a little over Saturday. Weighed myself this morning and was pretty pleased with the results (for context, I'm not a small person. My target weight is 100kg with around 15% body fat and I'm currently 134kg with about 35% body fat.

image.png.de9955b603ada49927776e79d42e3b93.png

Guest KiloGr
7 minutes ago, Impulse said:

Another fun day at Worthing, albeit quieter than usual due to Mother's Day (I'm so happy the sun is starting to come out...) where I decided to try playing aggressive sniper with my weight loss loadout; using my VSR I didn't need anything on my plate carrier, but I wore it anyway. It was interesting and I got a LOT of hits on people totally oblivious to my location, people looking directly at me while being totally oblivious to my location (wearing no camo patterns. Fieldcraft is more important than a ghillie) and people who totally knew where I was and were shooting their "my gnu can shoot 100m easy" at me, being about 70m away and watching their BBs just land 15 to 20m in front of me before utilising my .48s at 2.3J of HPA bolt action power to hit them with ease. That being said, I think I will be moving over to aggressive sniping with my m21 as I actually need my plate carrier for that, plus it's a heavier gun; also foliage will start to grow soon and Worthing totally changes to where those 70m+ shots are extremely few and far between. The ability to shoot within 30m will soon become way more important and my m21 build is typically used at 1.1J.

I will say that I noticed more non-hit taking start to creep up; it's been fairly good the last few skirmishes, but this time I really noticed it. It's always difficult when you watch the BB fly through your scope, watch it hit someone and bounce off, them react to it and then keep playing. My friends were also saying similar things, so I'm really hoping that the sun coming out isn't also going to also bring out the non-hit takers.

All that said, it was a pretty balanced day, with both teams winning and losing and the timed multi-objective attack and defend took so long with constant action that we didn't switch sides as the marshalls initially planned to do. It was a really fun day with a lot of really fun moments.

I still found it damn hard and left the day totally drained, so my weight loss loadout is doing its job. I didn't have time to weigh myself on the Sunday morning before heading off (I leave at 6:30am as I get a lift with one of the staff), but I did on Saturday morning, which was a day where I ate slightly too much, so if anything the picture below is an underestimation as I probably gained a little over Saturday. Weighed myself this morning and was pretty pleased with the results (for context, I'm not a small person. My target weight is 100kg with around 15% body fat and I'm currently 134kg with about 35% body fat.

image.png.de9955b603ada49927776e79d42e3b93.png

Love to see it!

Never had that idea before, "weight loss loadout", is it just a heavier, sweatier loadout?

My second eldest was down from university for the weekend, so we decided to walk on Saturday and play Airsoft on Sunday.

Having had a good experience previously at Tower Airsoft, I recommended it and he agreed, so off we went on an unexpectedly misty Sunday morning.

Having had a good day there with about 80 players a few weeks ago, I was a bit worried that there were only 40 of us on site.

However, the day was superb.  The lower number of players resulted in the play being more open, allowing us to follow our favourite approach of sneaking around and popping up where the other team do not expect us.

A two legged team death match ended up with us chalking up 24 kills without being hit, which was rather fortunate in the second leg as I am not sure that we could have found our way back to our regen.

The games were well thought out and well balanced, with great play from both sides; the marshalling was spot on and the attitude of players was first rate.

it was the best day’s airsoft that we have had in a long time.

Many thanks to all the players, the Tower Airsoft staff, the Camo team, and the marshals for an excellent day.

Edited by colinjallen

1 hour ago, KiloGr said:

Love to see it!

Never had that idea before, "weight loss loadout", is it just a heavier, sweatier loadout?

Yep. Plate carrier has weighted plates in it (originally looked at real ballistic plates for immersion, saw the price tag and settled on weighted plates instead) and I typically carry everything I will need for the day on my person, rather than leaving some stuff in the safe zone or by respawn (water, gas, BBs etc). I'm noticeably slower with it on and I can't run as fast or play as reactively, but I still combine this with playing far more aggressively (still sneaky though) than I usually do as a bush monster and it's giving me good results. I figured I have a lot of weight to shift, so I may as well do it doing something I enjoy as I hate exercising for the sake of exercising; I like doing things like airsoft or martial arts, though I can't afford the latter at the moment because I was made redundant and job hunting sucks (though diet is also very important in this. It's a two-pronged attack). As I said, I'll be changing to the m21, which is heavier than my VSR, for next game day at Worthing, so we'll see if I finally collapse under the stress!

I frequently found myself being the front line with my sniper rifle while the AEG crowd were a bit further back and frequently found myself thinking "wait, shouldn't this be the other way around?" :D

Had a great day at Reforger yesterday after 6 weeks with no games!

First time at the site and the general consensus amongst the team is that it’ll probably be the new regular site. 

Fairly big site, good use of game areas and a nice amount of both man made and natural cover. Lunch was a standard burger van, safezone basic but no complaints. 

I think the biggest unanimous point was that between the 4 of us we didn’t experience a single hit-taking issue all day, which I think is my first in 10 years!

26 minutes ago, Impulse said:

Yep. Plate carrier has weighted plates in it (originally looked at real ballistic plates for immersion, saw the price tag and settled on weighted plates instead) and I typically carry everything I will need for the day on my person, rather than leaving some stuff in the safe zone or by respawn (water, gas, BBs etc). I'm noticeably slower with it on and I can't run as fast or play as reactively, but I still combine this with playing far more aggressively (still sneaky though) than I usually do as a bush monster and it's giving me good results. I figured I have a lot of weight to shift, so I may as well do it doing something I enjoy as I hate exercising for the sake of exercising; I like doing things like airsoft or martial arts, though I can't afford the latter at the moment because I was made redundant and job hunting sucks (though diet is also very important in this. It's a two-pronged attack). As I said, I'll be changing to the m21, which is heavier than my VSR, for next game day at Worthing, so we'll see if I finally collapse under the stress!

I frequently found myself being the front line with my sniper rifle while the AEG crowd were a bit further back and frequently found myself thinking "wait, shouldn't this be the other way around?" :D

I had a good time playing with you yesterday. There were a couple of times we linked up as an assault sniper team which was awesome. I was the same, leading from the front with a bolt action, although that's more because this was my first time out with a bolt action, which hasn't been bedded in so I was having to relearn my tactics and learn to trust the gun. It was my first time at Worthing but I'll definitely be back

I only had I think one suspected non hit taker all day. I watched the flight of the BB and I'm pretty sure I heard it impact his inner thigh but he ran off. He took the next one though ASI managed to drop the shot behind his cover and hit him in the head

My thoughts at Red1 for hit taking: 'did that get through the under growth?... Maybe not, I'll send two this time' 

Distent shout of 'hit!'

Me: Uh must have hit a leaf/twig/Nat's wing

7 hours ago, Impulse said:

Were you on yellow? I heard the same thing from a few people on blue team, though it seemed to be limited to one player. Everyone I shot seemed to be very sportsmanlike about it, especially the guy I pinged right in the glasses 😂 And one player was accused in front of me but they were simply behind a dense as hell bush. Still, it's always a shame to hear people playing like this, especially when it's obvious, i.e. not through a bush, but a clear shot in the open. 

It's probably unfounded but everytime I hear about non hit taking I get nervous it's myself as the ghillie does soften the blows, and I know even regular light gear can be enough to prevent someone feeling a long shot. I'd hate to be that person so much, it astounds me that people do it on purpose. 

5 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

I had a good time playing with you yesterday. There were a couple of times we linked up as an assault sniper team which was awesome. I was the same, leading from the front with a bolt action, although that's more because this was my first time out with a bolt action, which hasn't been bedded in so I was having to relearn my tactics and learn to trust the gun. It was my first time at Worthing but I'll definitely be back

Glad you enjoyed the site! I always feel lucky to have a site run by such a great team on my doorstep. 

Edited by Badgerlicious

17 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

Ah, that was you, Mr Flannel! Yeah, it was good to team up and felt pretty great to work as a sniper team, especially the offensive on Tower in the last game of the day where we just harassed them from that little corner of clearing with oppressive amounts of sniper fire. No-camo sniper team is best sniper team; who even needs to wear camo, let alone a ghillie 😁

11 hours ago, Badgerlicious said:

Were you on yellow? I heard the same thing from a few people on blue team, though it seemed to be limited to one player. Everyone I shot seemed to be very sportsmanlike about it, especially the guy I pinged right in the glasses 😂 And one player was accused in front of me but they were simply behind a dense as hell bush. Still, it's always a shame to hear people playing like this, especially when it's obvious, i.e. not through a bush, but a clear shot in the open. 

It's probably unfounded but everytime I hear about non hit taking I get nervous it's myself as the ghillie does soften the blows, and I know even regular light gear can be enough to prevent someone feeling a long shot. I'd hate to be that person so much, it astounds me that people do it on purpose. 

I don't think it was you, but there was a ghillie on your team who wasn't calling when the flappy leafy bits were getting hit, though I didn't complain too much as I don't think it should count anyway and it's incredibly difficult to feel those. I was sniping at a guy near the cross and constantly hitting the flappy bit, watching it flap about each time I hit it, but with the hop-up and proximity to the ground it was hard to hit any lower. I just moved up and shot him in the butt instead, before pushing up and clearing the rest of cross by myself with my pistol, because none of the AEGs could see him when I was calling out his exact location and none of the AEGs were pushing.

The real non-hit taking I saw was when I hit people, they recoil from the hit and bring up a hand to the affected area (because my VSR hurts when it hits with its 2.3J on .48s from a HPA setup; tends to give a good whack on impact), then just drop down low and look around to try and see where they got shot from. I had it happen a handful of times and had to give them some follow-up encouragement.

Edited by Impulse

1 hour ago, Impulse said:

Ah, that was you, Mr Flannel! Yeah, it was good to team up and felt pretty great to work as a sniper team, especially the offensive on Tower in the last game of the day where we just harassed them from that little corner of clearing with oppressive amounts of sniper fire. No-camo sniper team is best sniper team; who even needs to wear camo, let alone a ghillie 😁

I don't think it was you, but there was a ghillie on your team who wasn't calling when the flappy leafy bits were getting hit, though I didn't complain too much as I don't think it should count anyway and it's incredibly difficult to feel those. I was sniping at a guy near the cross and constantly hitting the flappy bit, watching it flap about each time I hit it, but with the hop-up and proximity to the ground it was hard to hit any lower. I just moved up and shot him in the butt instead, before pushing up and clearing the rest of cross by myself with my pistol, because none of the AEGs could see him when I was calling out his exact location and none of the AEGs were pushing.

The real non-hit taking I saw was when I hit people, they recoil from the hit and bring up a hand to the affected area (because my VSR hurts when it hits with its 2.3J on .48s from a HPA setup; tends to give a good whack on impact), then just drop down low and look around to try and see where they got shot from. I had it happen a handful of times and had to give them some follow-up encouragement.

It was my first time out with a sniper and I really enjoyed it. It made me team up more so make up for my low fire rate and to be properly sneaky. You're right. Who needs camo when you can just be where they're not looking

6 hours ago, Impulse said:

there was a ghillie on your team who wasn't calling when the flappy leafy bits were getting hit, though I didn't complain too much as I don't think it should count anyway and it's incredibly difficult to feel those. I was sniping at a guy near the cross and constantly hitting the flappy bit, watching it flap about each time I hit it, but with the hop-up and proximity to the ground it was hard to hit any lower. I just moved up and shot him in the butt instead

If they were prone right on cross and got gun hit, that might've been me, in which case I apologize! But I agree, it's near impossible to feel those, It's only really around the upper body you can hear it. And if we go off video game logic they wouldn't be a part of the hitbox.

6 hours ago, Impulse said:

because none of the AEGs could see him when I was calling out his exact location

And if it was me, I had a bunch of people look right at me while I was lying on that corner not seeing me at all. I think only Tom had spotted me and watched while I took out a few people. One quite nice shot to someone's glasses I must say! 

Oh well, another weekend, another set of players. There'll be little excuse on saturday though 👍

4 minutes ago, Badgerlicious said:

If they were prone right on cross and got gun hit, that might've been me, in which case I apologize! But I agree, it's near impossible to feel those, It's only really around the upper body you can hear it. And if we go off video game logic they wouldn't be a part of the hitbox.

And if it was me, I had a bunch of people look right at me while I was lying on that corner not seeing me at all. I think only Tom had spotted me and watched while I took out a few people. One quite nice shot to someone's glasses I must say! 

Oh well, another weekend, another set of players. There'll be little excuse on saturday though 👍

haha, it was you! :P

As I said, no hard feelings over it as I don't think it should really be counted either. I didn't get too worked up over it because it's impossible to feel them and is a silly rule (though I can see why they do it; lowest common denomimator and all that). The gun hit was me, as was the shot that eventually got you, as I saw the gun barrel sticking out the side and know what to look for as a bush-cosplayer myself, but I was pointing your exact location out to people and they just seemed to refuse to shoot. I was just like "bruh..." as I watched you take them out when all they had to do was spray the corner that I was pointing out to them (I was being pretty exact with the description), so eventually I just decided to push up myself to a range before my hop up started to hop the BB, then push up with the pistol to clear out the rest.

If you want something done right, sometimes you just have to do it yourself!

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco

Gladius V, Milsim event from Legion Airsoft Events, held at Longmoor UTC

Very fun event, although too much downtime (20 hours out of 30 total), the civ-pop aspect of the game wasn't as realised as it could have been. Basically we had a laugh for around 3 hours at a time, being civilians - but nothing to do really, no specific taskings which would've made it feel a lot more useful and a lot less shit

Report - - FIBUA village, Longmoor | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

At night though things totally changed. Out all night, great firefights w/ coordinated mortar fire, forced NATO back to their fob where they stayed through to dawn. Sneaking, ambushes, good fun!!

Longmoor itself is an incredible site, and the benefit of a milsim is you get the "night map" as well as the day - the change in tempo is fantastic, making it through to dawn.. Bellisimo

longmoor.jpg

longmoor2.jpg

image.png.4b788193b692ee1be2cfb3546f49bc83.png

Edited by DrAlexanderTobacco

I went and did something very different this weekend. The Worthing lot had a private game at UCAP Bunker on Saturday and I went along, having not done CQB for over a decade and I had a great time. I even went in costume as I was a member of the civilian treasure hunter team and wore a shirt, tie and a long coat for a very noir/cyberpunk mercenary look; the other two teams (yep, 3 team game!) were the home guard and the Russian PMCs. I took all my short guns (TM mp7 AEP, Cyma mp5k and Cyma m870 breacher) as well as my mk23 for a pistol and I had a blast. I did have to put the mp7 aside though, as the tunnels were longer than I expected and I just didn't have the range with my 0.5J of pew pew, plus I don't think people were feeling the hits on semi (which all players were limited to). I've had this problem before while using the mp7 as a sidearm to my sniper loadout; it needs full auto for people to feel it. You don't feel one, but you feel a quick burst of four or five. However, as soon as I brought out the tri-shot I found a lot more success switching between that for short range gunfights and the mk23 for everything else (silent kills and long range shots). Having practiced shoulder transfers and shooting from the left and right shoulder was absolutely invaluable for this event and I found a lot of success helping my team by taking up positions that required left-handed shooting.

As a big and tall, 6'5" guy, I wasn't ever going to be the fastest down those tunnels as I was having to crouch to get through them, so I decided to do what I do best for my and played the sniper role in CQB. But how did I do that? Well, there were lots of nice little shadowy corners where it turns out I was basically invisible if I kept still, so I identified a few of these positions around the central corridor and just denied the ground to any opposing team. This funneled the Russian PMCs towards the home guard and was quite successful in keeping our flank protected while we focused on the objectives. I had friends on the home guard team who were wondering why the Russians were pushing so hard down towards them in the afternoon :D. Was it as high action as the rest of my team who fought damn well in the afternoon game to secure and move the objective? No, but it was incredibly satisfying with every quiet mk23 kill and very confused Russian PMC wondering where the hell they had been shot from. I even managed to knife kill the juggernaut and help my team secure the objective at the start by using the same tactics.

No jokes, but next time I go down I'll bring my m21. It's set up for 1.1J as it's one of my no MED sniper rifles, but being able to deny down those long tunnels would be absolutely invaluable. I don't need anything more than a pistol for moving about and navigating those tight corners anyway.

Guest Mr. No_Face

Well my TM MWS nozzle is busted. The nozzle got completely mangled during the first game on Saturday but that's what happens when you choose to use stronger gas and not upgrade the nozzle and bolt group.

thumbnail_IMG_5975.jpg.bc04df664381338e5f0420daf40f02fb.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5980.jpg.cf6f382bf944789959a6f2c433c2128e.jpg

But besides that lil "minor inconvenience", had the most fun in a long time playing with my big bro. Very co-operative and responsive team. 

Nothing but cool fellas turned out, made a bunch of new friends and contacts. They were on it as soon as my MWS CQBR went out of commission my team mates loaned me a replacement. Had a blast running a Scorpion VZ AEP and my Glock simultaneously. So many Glock Kills.

687145442_NOFACEAIRSOFTDAY6.png.1190dd62b3e05b24788b0c573295f97f.png

CREEPIN.png.23a270ad5c40d5a5179ad2e651664276.png

NFDAY1.png.be6c173ab96b8d6342890ae6b5afb02e.png

NFDAY2.png.22c6b9540f54f5676218b27c4a4c6104.png

NFDAY4.png.8e9f31932a53b3cbe8846bfc1fa453de.png

NFDAY3.png.aaec2afdd4eed4804953ed9c3d66e173.png

Overall great day. Also for those sitting on the fence about buying an umarex Glock 17 gen 5... Do it! This pistol is well worth it. Really wish I had recorded footage to show some of the long range kills I was getting with close to max hop.

Edited by Mr. No_Face

Another great day at Apocalypse near Royston, despite one of the screws working loose and going awol. It was also the first time I've fed my aegs .3g ammo and I'll definitely be sticking to them in future as they gave me noticeably more range over the .25s I've been using previously 

Gun testing game today.

Took the tournament M4 with its new Warhead motor for a spin and it performed fine, snappier than the SHS HT I was running and 2/3 more RPS from barely 18 to 20/21, also it had some FPS consistency issues (now sorted, shortened the tappet plate fin and fucked off the delayer chip, feeds fine on both high caps and midcaps) and overall dropped 0.08J from 0.99 to 0.90/0.92, most likely caused by the new hop rubber (ML super macaron to replace the MR I had, both 70°).

Anyway, games went relatively well, the first three games it was experienced players defending and newer/younger attacking, this just to teach them a thing or two. Then we started mixing as per our routine.

Gotta be honest, I've never shot so few rounds in a day lol, even when sniping I fire more :P basically all single shots in some kid's ass because they weren't paying attention to their surroundings...

Also it was cold because yesterday it actually snowed 😕 and there was a little bit left throughout the field.

Edited by Skara

Had a superb 2nd skirmish at Airsoft Plantation today. I think there were about 120 of us, and we got to have some great set piece battles, charging into battle on a double decker bus (!). Sadly missed out on a bus ride myself as I had the first of several equipment failures. First was a dodgy ebay battery in my M4, then the stanag adaptor for the P90 went for a burton, and in my rush to go pick up my two P90 mid caps from the safezone I forgot to grab my speedloader and ran out of ammo halfway through the battle. Switched to the WE Galaxy and managed to take a few Reds as they dismounted the bus, but then it stopped firing BBs...I spent the rest of that game just being a shouty meatshield. Back to the M4 on a new battery after lunch, where it performed very well on my last game. With the acog I was able to get some good longish range hits in (aiming works and I'll die on this hill), and blues managed to hold back the red advance until the timer ran out. It got quite intense at one stage - I think one guy lost an eyebrow to a flashbang...

Had to forgo the last couple of short games because the m4 battery was dying by the end, i was all out of backup guns, and truth be told me and my mate were properly knackered.

Fiddling with my load out all day, it was getting lighter and lighter as the day went on 😅 in the end I was down to a battle belt with one spare hicap and an empty holster, a light dpm jacket and the M4.

Chest rig seems OK in theory but it just makes me feel like the Michelin man tbh...though it might just be because my rig is crap.

Great team at Plantation and good facilities, would recommend. Will definitely go again.

Now THAT is a day of airsofting! I definitely recommend anyone who can goes and checks out UCAP bunker, just 100% bring a light with you and probably hearing protection.

My first time playing CBQ and it was an absolute blast. The camo colours only with the dark or single coloured lights caused a great deal of confusion that was pretty well overcome by the homeguard with callouts. Excellent team play all day long, everyone played hard capturing objectives and sneaking up on enemies. The final firefight for the ark was a bloodbath, and it came down to the final minute of gameplay before the civvies managed to push through. 

The site itself is incredible. Loads of dark corners and shortcuts to crawl through. Decent cover on corridors to have good firefights down them. Some incredibly tight corridors, barely wide enough for two people, flanked by doors either side, it's a great place for tense ambushes. After a few bangs the smoke down there with no airflow creates a totally new environment, your light stops becoming effective at longer ranges, the dark tunnels become darker. I'd have loved to see more of it, but the middle acted as a pretty significant choke point for our team.

Amazing day though, I'll be back there again, and 100% if it's a game organized by the worthing team. 

21 minutes ago, Badgerlicious said:

Now THAT is a day of airsofting! I definitely recommend anyone who can goes and checks out UCAP bunker, just 100% bring a light with you and probably hearing protection.

My first time playing CBQ and it was an absolute blast. The camo colours only with the dark or single coloured lights caused a great deal of confusion that was pretty well overcome by the homeguard with callouts. Excellent team play all day long, everyone played hard capturing objectives and sneaking up on enemies. The final firefight for the ark was a bloodbath, and it came down to the final minute of gameplay before the civvies managed to push through. 

The site itself is incredible. Loads of dark corners and shortcuts to crawl through. Decent cover on corridors to have good firefights down them. Some incredibly tight corridors, barely wide enough for two people, flanked by doors either side, it's a great place for tense ambushes. After a few bangs the smoke down there with no airflow creates a totally new environment, your light stops becoming effective at longer ranges, the dark tunnels become darker. I'd have loved to see more of it, but the middle acted as a pretty significant choke point for our team.

Amazing day though, I'll be back there again, and 100% if it's a game organized by the worthing team. 

Cool! 

Glad you had a good day at my local site. Yeah once the bangs start it becomes very eerie and you can find yourself inching along walls. Tracers add another dimension to play. Lol.

I still get lost down there after four years. But a great venue from when you enter through the blast doors until you leave.

Regards

Great day at Warzone in Coventry, really good mix of game modes. 

All players were spot on, not one issue all day.

First outing for the MWS and it was good to see a fair few of them on the field…0 degrees at chrono though so not ideal!! Other than a sluggish bolt it still performed very well. Once it started to heat up in the day it was performing amazing.

More “kills” today than I’ve ever had at a days softing even having a round count of 90. 

Edited by Wavey_Gravey