Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

This looks decent until you read the line buried in the text.

https://prefired.co.uk/ads/tippman-omega-v2-co2/

It’s Genuinely a beast and ran perfectly fine until what i believe is an oring broke and cant seem to get a tech to take it on "

• Supporters
9 hours ago, #blackadder said:

It’s Genuinely a beast and ran perfectly fine until what i believe is an oring broke and cant seem to get a tech to take it on "

"Previously-living puppies for sale".

10 hours ago, #blackadder said:

This looks decent until you read the line buried in the text.

https://prefired.co.uk/ads/tippman-omega-v2-co2/

"I couldn't get anyone who knows better to touch it so now I'm hoping to offload it onto some poor shmuck with promises of an easy fix"

8 minutes ago, rj1986 said:

TM mp7 gbbs seem to swing massively in price. I've seen packages go for £300 with 5 mags in good condition to well... that

I paid £500 for a brand new one that a guy have bought and not got on with. 
Came with 5 Mags, all boxes, working PEQ, Surefire copy, tail switches, Angry Gun suppressor, Hard case, Real Slingster, Sling mount, Spare upgrade nozzles, custom plate carrier panel for the mags, Gas and 8k of bbs. 

14 hours ago, noctu said:

Which one of you hurt this man?

Screenshot_20220210-192605_Facebook.jpg

Why is my second hand toy with no warranty not worth full retail?

Babies' Cries May Predict What They Will Sound Like as Adults | Smart News  | Smithsonian Magazine

• Supporters
49 minutes ago, Groot said:

I present this pretty but VASTLY over priced piece

But... it "lifts 0.4s through the wind 100M to the target!"  Curious that the chrono figure given is for 0.3g, but presumably it applies the TM magic equally strongly to any BB blessed enough to be shot from it.

45 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

But... it "lifts 0.4s through the wind 100M to the target!"  Curious that the chrono figure given is for 0.3g, but presumably it applies the TM magic equally strongly to any BB blessed enough to be shot from it.

Apparently it achieves this physics breaking, sniper beating range with duster gas too. 

Fuck me TM is incredible! 

Fry Shut Up And Take My Money GIF - Fry Shut Up And Take My Money Futurama  - Discover & Share GIFs

Extra value is achieved by the banged up oxidized mag on the far left. 

Edited by Groot

1 hour ago, Groot said:

Extra value is achieved by the banged up oxidized mag on the far left. 

I think thats either surplus TM pixie dust that escaped  or the gear he dropped out of his nose before listing the advert 

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

• Supporters
11 hours ago, DaktariT said:

This one does come with a unique mag holder with trigger and barrel

Seems a bit subtle, if so.  https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284650286872

s-l1600.jpg

I've seen eBay adverts trying that wheeze, but they usually say "comes with everything shown" or similar wink-wink, nudge-nudge.  Given that you'd have zero comeback from eBay, it's a peculiar way of selling or buying.

5 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Seems a bit subtle, if so.  https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284650286872

s-l1600.jpg

I've seen eBay adverts trying that wheeze, but they usually say "comes with everything shown" or similar wink-wink, nudge-nudge.  Given that you'd have zero comeback from eBay, it's a peculiar way of selling or buying.

Yeah, there's like a 95% chance that you get ripped off. Either you're mug enough to want to pay £40 for a battered mag or you're expecting the seller to include the RIF and they don't.

13 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

Even if its a subtle rif sale, it looks equally as fucked. 

How dare you!! 

image.jpeg.0a9d7efbcbb930f9e67badf33021f0c2.jpeg

It has been carefully modded for authenticity!

• Supporters
52 minutes ago, AJMarsh27 said:

same price as new without any warranty too.Not much more to say

"Never seen action". 😢

I can only imagine how much "loadout" posing in front of the mirror occurred before chumrade there decided that he didn't actually want to get shot with the hurty-balls.

• Supporters

Me thinks this chap is being VERY hopeful with his pricing of this bundle , by the look of it after a cursory google of some pricing there’s barely a grands worth of kit with new prices let alone 2nd hand .

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

Me thinks this chap is being VERY hopeful with his pricing of this bundle

I'm usually torn between sympathy and sighing at folk trying to flog some massive bundle of random stuff at wildly optimistic prices.

Here though, asking for the full new price for the RIFS in return for some free gifts, half of which you'd have trouble giving away at a bring-and-buy, in the middle of winter...

tumblr_pe9cpb0cEY1ra5jw8o1_500.gifv

What the actual fcuk is this one all about.... I don't care if the AEG is hard to come by but selling it for more than MSRP and then asking people not to leave a comment if the price is too high is frankly taking the proverbial pi$$.