Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters

I'll just leave this here 😏

Wants L1A1 money for a JG 🤣

1 minute ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

I never knew about the SA58... as a long-time fan of the L1A1 it does look really interesting... is it any good?

Nothing special by today's standards its just the fact it's an SA58 and came out when classic army had good build quality. Always want the folding stock version but last time I saw one for sale new it was £400ish before importing costs so sod that.

• Supporters

“I either want my asking price or a unicorn 🦄 to ride to work !”

”certainly sir not a problem , and what color would sir like his unicorn to be ?” 🤦‍♂️

• Supporters
4 hours ago, MagpieTactical said:

A bit over priced. Great mags, but can be had new for a tenner each if you shop around. 

Ahh yes but you must remember these ones have been ‘beded in’ for you already so ‘technically’ they’ve been worked on so that means ‘technically’ there ‘upgraded’ and as we all know on here ‘upgraded’ = higher price ! Savvy ?😉

OR poor bloke got rogered on the original price from a uk retailer and thinks that’s a fair price !🤦‍♂️

• Supporters
13 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Dunno if this is the same rif that Patrol base is retailing £40 cheaper than this chancer?

Looks like this EBB variant, which is, surprise surprise, out of stock.

I've come round to accepting that the prices of things that aren't in stock just aren't that meaningful, because it's not like we're just waiting a few days or weeks for a restock.

To be clear, I think he's a dreamer, especially for not listing any details.  But there's no right or wrong price for it, just optimistic ones.

• Supporters
17 minutes ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

Fair play tbh, it's a little rough around the edges but that took time, effort, etc and values always get murky in that respect

i mean compared to what some people do to ak stocks, some filthy, heretical people.....

• Supporters
1 hour ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

it's a little rough around the edges

Looks more like it was "foot carved".  I mean, points for effort, but if I was going to buy something like that, for that money, I'd commission it from someone who can actually do decent work.

2 hours ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

Fair play tbh, it's a little rough around the edges but that took time, effort, etc and values always get murky in that respect

😂

image.jpeg.98590b6a0a4d68732d6c8e3a12e195cc.jpeg

Edited by Stratton Oakmont

• Supporters
5 hours ago, #blackadder said:

Definitely a dreamer , unfortunately his time and effort aren’t worth diddly squat when your NOT a professional woodworker , as good an effort as it is(which it is) it certainly doesn’t look like a professional woodcarvers work by any stretch . £800 ? nope sorry bud but your way off the mark with that one .