M_P

Gun picture thread

4471 posts in this topic

while you at it if you see an ics threaded surefire flash hider and some unicorn poop let me know M_P lol.

Both those items seem very difficult to come by. The flash hider as it's discontinued and you never seem to see any emags about

M_P likes this

Just finished my new sidearm.

Tokyo Marui Night Warrior M1911 with an X300, Guarder P-Process metal outer barrel, Maple Leaf 6.03 tightbore inner barrel, BlackHawk lanyard and a cozy home in a BlackHawk drop leg universal holster (standard British army issue and had it for years).

post-9528-0-69054500-1431095388_thumb.jpg

Monty and JamesAirsofterAgent like this

Here's the newest addition to my armoury, its a custom mk18, started life as an src gen 3, now its been built with DD rail, mk18 length barrel, correct pistol grip, reflex sight, stock etc, as well as having its gears reshimmed, motor replaced and a tomtac tbb and lonex hop rubber 😁 cant wait to use it now

post-10708-0-12261900-1431158949_thumb.jpg

post-10708-0-00635000-1431158967_thumb.jpg

post-10708-0-33986800-1431158979_thumb.jpg

JamesAirsofterAgent and Monty like this

Got enough mags there spoon? Have you ever just gone full akimbo on a game day?

Sitting Duck likes this

Got enough mags there spoon? Have you ever just gone full akimbo on a game day?

i could do with 1 or 2 more ;):lol::lol::lol:

my local site is CQB, so i regularly just go pistols only for a few games ;)B) ... i probably could just go pistols only all day and have just as much fun B)

you wouldn't need to repack your mags either ;)

sp00n likes this

The collection after putting the m4 back together earlier.

post-10125-0-42647000-1431189514_thumb.jpg

JamesAirsofterAgent and Monty like this

Is that a WE 'Barry burton' or a TM spoon? Been thinking about one for a while but the TM, if you can find one is ludicrous money

Is that a WE 'Barry burton' or a TM spoon? Been thinking about one for a while but the TM, if you can find one is ludicrous money

It's WE (and unfortunately not the full auto capable one), never knew TM did a Barry Burton, they do seem quite rare the TM resident evil guns except the sentinel nine one lol

The auto ones seem very hard to find too, I have seen one TM version pop up on the FB sales pages in the last few months and that went for more than the new price when they were available

How do you find the WE compared to a TM pistol in terms of reliability and build?

The auto ones seem very hard to find too, I have seen one TM version pop up on the FB sales pages in the last few months and that went for more than the new price when they were available

How do you find the WE compared to a TM pistol in terms of reliability and build?

To be honest I have not had any issues with either :)

Also worth noting, there is a couple of videos on YouTube, of early WE full auto Barry Burtons blowing the back off the slide

The collection after putting the m4 back together earlier.

Virtually everything I want is right there....

**cries in corner from jealousy**

beastmode likes this

You'll get there one day James.

JamesAirsofterAgent likes this

You'll get there one day James.

If you hold on to them until I'm 18 then I'll give a deal lol ;)

£5?

Okay, £5.01 final offer

That's a lovely case full, Sp00n ;):)

sp00n likes this

Haha no Deal. When I was you're age I hadn't even heard of airsoft so you're ahead of me.

My favourite primary: my TM MP7. If I had to name her, it would be Jet (see if anyone gets the reference).

My G36KV is called Jetta, but that's just because it's a cool Germanic female name... no clue on the reference to which you are alluding, mate :)

My G36KV is called Jetta, but that's just because it's a cool Germanic female name... no clue on the reference to which you are alluding, mate :)

I'll give a hint; she's a book character.

^^wtf?

The extent of my comic/graphic novel nerdage is quite restricted I'm afraid - pretty much 2000AD & spinoffs circa '80-88 so Dredd, Slaine McRoth, ABC Warriors, Strontium Dog, Sinister & Dexter even, oh and how could I forget, "The Ballad of Halo Jones" (years later I got to know the woman whom the artist used as the muse/model for the character "Life Sentence" which was a bit spooky, although tbh I can no longer remember her name - it was a mental time); although I do vaguely remember Planet Story and Mechanismo by Harry Harrison.

ImTriggerHappy likes this

I wrote "comic books" but it posted before I could actually finish the whole sentece then the PC froze.. And I think I hit delete like a billion times and got distracted. By work etc as I shouldn't have been forum browsing lol....

Ian_Gere likes this