The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

I'm an Arbroath smokie, I need to go further than Dundee at times, manage to avoid Fife by way of Perth usually.

11 hours ago, Hatchet said:

I went into a shop and... accidentally a TM Gen 5 Glock.

I blame @JimFromHorsham.

Common problem. Happened to me recently too. Same circumstances and perpetrator 😂 

Must spend more money...

Must spend more money...

Must spend more money...

Must spend more money...

Must spend more money...

Must spend more money...

Must pay off credit card...

Must pay off all credit cards...

Must ignore voices in my head...

But which ones?

Edited by gavinkempsell

Sold the real one and then seen tiger was having a sale and snagged these cheap 

20240319_151042.jpg

Received my receiver back from West Lasers for a cerakote job last night. Just finished putting the M16 back together now with its new upgrades. Fitted a gate aster, new Madbull inner barrel and high torque motor/gears. 

Need to get one of gates triggers that is more “retro” but this is what they sent me for the time being 😂

IMG_4999.jpeg

Probably going to regret it like my first one, but I couldn’t turn down the chance to buy another Raptor MP-443 after selling mine 😍

IMG_5030.jpeg

On 17/03/2024 at 17:54, GenuineGerman said:

I shouldn’t be allowed near shops or anywhere that sell shiny things really. 

Makes two of us....

Went to a game day at RIFT Redcon 2 last weekend and went browsing the onsite shop (white sphere tactical) looking for red dot sights and risers.  I thought to myself "you don't need any more guns".....   that went out the window when I spotted this KWA Beretta m93r GBB, and my love of unusual and uncommon guns over ruled my better judgement... 

My wallet now hates me...spacer.png

Now I'm on the search for more mags and a folding stock for it once paycheck lands

• Supporters
22 hours ago, Spartan09 said:

Makes two of us....

Went to a game day at RIFT Redcon 2 last weekend and went browsing the onsite shop (white sphere tactical) looking for red dot sights and risers.  I thought to myself "you don't need any more guns".....   that went out the window when I spotted this KWA Beretta m93r GBB, and my love of unusual and uncommon guns over ruled my better judgement... 

My wallet now hates me...spacer.png

Now I'm on the search for more mags and a folding stock for it once paycheck lands

IIRC I got my folding stock from octagon… good look if you want an optic mount, taking a pic of Bigfoot would be easier, than finding one (took me years)

Decided to recreate something I built up a while ago - to then find quite how fucked up buying aftermarket bits has become since last time I bothered trying.

Finally sourced both a Madbull Troy TRX Extreme 9" (I think? retailer hasn't actually acknowledged the order yet) and a Madbull SI Cookie Cutter (it'll be coming snail mail from HK), so hopefully they'll arrive sometime in the near future/before the summer.

Rest of the desired doohickeys may have to wait until magpul RS bits are in stock in the appropriate places in the right colours, as clones costing near enough the real thing, i'll just cough up the little bit more at this point.

TM P226 from this very forum, very much regretted getting rid of my last ones so really happy to have one again!

On 26/03/2024 at 02:50, sp00n said:

IIRC I got my folding stock from octagon

Just ordered a stock from octagon as well, along with a set of wooden grips

On 26/03/2024 at 02:50, sp00n said:

Igood look if you want an optic mount, taking a pic of Bigfoot would be easier, than finding one (took me years)

Challenge accepted

On 28/03/2024 at 22:59, Cannonfodder said:

But they have such good ideas

Depends which voice you are listening to at the time

On 25/03/2024 at 06:42, RostokMcSpoons said:

Ooh, my favourite sidearm in Battlefield 4.  That's lovely 😻

Haven't played battlefield 4, but I do remember it being in one of the old call of duty modern warfare games

I just bought it because I like weird and unusual guns.. 

My son and I have bought our first sniper rifle, a TM VSR10 G.

It was a choice between a pistol each or the rifle. The pistols will have to wait…

We bought a couple of mil-dot scopes second hand and have been told they are ok although haven’t tried using them yet. The scopes are 3-9x40 and a 3-9x50 which has red/green illumination. The 50 is a bit of a monster so I’m going to try the 40 first.

TBH we are in new territory with sniper stuff so any advice would be greatly received. I do have a few questions which I will research on here like, what weight BB’s to use, how to set up a scope.

0A79986F-5F1A-4B30-ABEB-D83467A57552.jpeg

My Crispi boots are giving up after 4 years of use, sole has become rock hard which is disappointing as I can't resole them without sending them back to the manufacturer, so I have decided to replace them with these:

https://www.lasportiva.com/it/ultra-raptor-ii-mid-leather-gtx-uomo-marrone-34j805811

I *may* have fucked up the sizing as I may need the wide toe box version, but thankfully changing size shouldn't take too long.

• Supporters
On 01/04/2024 at 08:49, Spartan09 said:

Challenge accepted

may the odds be in your favour😎👍

time to start a new project, Wii tech kc02 stock and pythons rail …. Just need to put my rogue works order together 😎👍

• Supporters
16 minutes ago, sp00n said:

may the odds be in your favour😎👍

time to start a new project, Wii tech kc02 stock and pythons rail …. Just need to put my rogue works order together 😎👍

@Alimcd has done some lovely stuff with KC02's, if you need any info holler👍