The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

After getting the funds together a few days ago for the BAR sold on here, and then finding out this morning it was already sold I figured "Bugger", went onto Usedairsoft and saw another one. Should have got a lottery ticket I think!

Been after one for years after seeing a beautifully aged one a local shop had one that sadly wasn't for sale. Finally got my hands on one! (Hopefully... Guy seems trust worthy though 😂)

Six days , from ordering to delivery

Some of these Ali Exp sellers have really got their shizzle together!

My Kydex holster was just annoying me, and low holsters are just ball crunching

Hopefully this’ll be better

IMG_2487.thumb.jpeg.544c2438b9445776feade4266041cdce.jpeg

Just received these...

Screenshot_20231215-122353.thumb.png.6ab1d27d7fd2640e7bf38a18e50cd245.png

Not bad quality and dirt cheap for two of 'em!

2 Pcs Black Vertical Grip Universal Plastic Airsoft Tactic Grip for Airsoft Rail Accessories https://amzn.eu/d/faHWlZN

4 hours ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Just received these...

Screenshot_20231215-122353.thumb.png.6ab1d27d7fd2640e7bf38a18e50cd245.png

Not bad quality and dirt cheap for two of 'em!

2 Pcs Black Vertical Grip Universal Plastic Airsoft Tactic Grip for Airsoft Rail Accessories https://amzn.eu/d/faHWlZN

I ordered one of them from Amazon last year, and the plastic was terrible

sent it back and bought from a different “seller” on there.

The quality was night n day , genuinely couldn’t tell the difference from the original apart from missing trades

It can be hit or a miss 

Glad you got good uns 👌

It's a million times better than the 3d printed one I bought ages ago, but it's not as nice as others I own 

But for £4.50 each "mustn't grumble" 😋

Finally got the look I wanted for the l85 thanks to @gavinkempselland @MandalShArK.  Bought an "Elcanish", then a small red dot.

I had to re thread the holes on the mounting plate to accept something recognisable,  but that wasn't a chore.

Bought a kill killflash too which works better than I expected. Will do some festive fettling looking forward to the new year.

Compress_20231218_005145_5931.jpg

Compress_20231218_005145_5573.jpg

1 hour ago, Dan Robinson said:

Finally got the look I wanted for the l85 thanks to @gavinkempselland @MandalShArK.  Bought an "Elcanish", then a small red dot.

I had to re thread the holes on the mounting plate to accept something recognisable,  but that wasn't a chore.

Bought a kill killflash too which works better than I expected. Will do some festive fettling looking forward to the new year.

Compress_20231218_005145_5931.jpg

Compress_20231218_005145_5573.jpg

For a second, I saw the front grip and thought you had somehow bullpup'd a bullpup!

Very nice!

2 hours ago, Dan Robinson said:

Happy to help... now to find you a proper bipod.

A rather boring 180% nozzle return spring to try to sort out the issue of the brand new SSX303's trigger sporadically not resetting (yes I've emailed the retailer too for a solution!)

I bought one of these super-cheap scope mounts from Ant-Supplies (£9!), and it's doing a pretty good job with my old air rifle scope  :)

1614958311_JGG3withscope.jpg.3abca5ac7f5be422f12d281277d381e5.jpg

It could do with cantilevering a bit further forward, just an extra 3/4" would help with the eye relief from my natural position , but it's 'good enough'.
(I suppose I could have the turrets in front of the forward ring, but I think that would look odd)

Fast Delivery from Surplus Store, only ordered these on Wednesday.

All I need now is the pew to use them with.

414008757_24432517043030367_2138479838405286990_n.jpg

32 minutes ago, Caj109 said:

Needed a gas block to replace my front iron sights, got this from airsoft world.net and they gave me a free patch and a bounty!

Thankfully I don't mind a bounty, controversial topic 😂

20231227_100043.jpg

I did prefer the Dark Chocolate Bounty, never see them any more, must have been discontinued 

I got a patch today in the post as well

IMG_1133.thumb.jpeg.07d44316aa1f9ef7c2f2fc13b96bec6c.jpeg

1 hour ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

I did prefer the Dark Chocolate Bounty, never see them any more, must have been discontinued 

There was something in the news earlier in the year that mars were dropping it. As much as I'll miss them the fact that it made Piers Morgan throw a tantrum more than makes up for it

Bored of swapping my slings about, I decided to just get another. 
I got one of these earlier in the year, and it’s really good quality and solid despite how little it cost. 
Also been wanting an IFAK pouch for my belt loadout too as it was looking a bit sparce. Pouch is two parts, the “sleeve” can either molle on with malice clips or slip over the belt, with the internal quick pouch with plenty of pockets and bungee’s to secure the necessary’s
Ali Exp to the rescue

Ordered on the 18th, arrived today

IMG_1147.thumb.jpeg.c37b852278d70d61e75367d4ef021d0b.jpeg

Edited by Enid_Puceflange