1. How did you get into Airsoft?
21 years ago, had my first game but my old man bought guns for my bro, him and I back in 1994 from Battle Orders, Dad used to have real steel firearms but handed them in when new regs came in after Dunblane and Hungerford.
2.what would your callsign be?
Never had one in all these years of playing.
3. What would your primary and secondary gun be (optional third)?
Primarys depend on the site,
AUG for woodland,
M4 (proper block 1 M4 not one of these modern everyone calls it an M4 as its AR shaped guns) for CQB
SToner 63a for woodland in the summer when i SEAL it up.
SIdearm is my TM USP, though don't tend to bother unless its a cqb game
4. What Battle dress Uniform (BDU) and gear would you use?
Generally Viper OG kit, as thats the current team look..
I also use Auscam (DPCU for woodland and DPNU for CQB on occasion.)
ERDL and Jeans for SEAL kit in the summer.
5. If you could use rubber melee weapons, what would it be?
I sometimes carry a cold steel KA-Bar
6. What’s your favorite and least favorite game mode?
game mode?. this a video game now??
I always have my own. hunt down the enemy.
7. What’s your best, funniest and worst memory of Airsoft?
too many funny moments to mention,
Worst: Dislocating my arm 2 hours into a milsim.
8. What is your favorite patches (maximum 4)?
Ultra rare Australian Clearance diver patch.
9. If there was a gun you wanted or not yet built, what would it be?
Thales EF88 (current issue Australian Rifle)
10. What do you see as a step forward, for the game, in the future?
Continuing good humour, less pricks thinking they know it all after 4 years of playing just because they have a YT Chanel... hell I don't know it all and i've been playing over 2 decades.
1. Which YouTube Airsoft player would you like to meet, as well as join for a game?
2. Which Airsoft event would you travel to outside the UK?
the mil sims in Lithuania seem pretty mental.
3. If you could be sponsored by only one Airsoft company, which one?
4. Which site do you enjoy playing at the most?
I miss the days at Ambush Wargames Eversley, sinvce then Battle Lakes (mainly as i used to play there before it was a site, my mates dad owns the land) and Imperium Battlegrounds.
5. If you could run an event, what would you base it on?