Cameron364

4 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

M93R delivered in 5 days...

M16M203 delivered in 5 weeks...

Happy with both.

m93r.jpg

m16m203.jpg

Greedy boi 😉👍

Just bought this used Umarex G19 only to discover it was the Co2 non-blowback version.

Had taken for granted it was the regular GBB version since the add stated nothing different.

And was planing a build.

So instead of a good deal it turned out to be a crap deal and now im happy if I get something back.C3E9D68A-B8D8-4FA3-AA3E-EA153D014C4D.thumb.jpeg.46a84b4aa0610dbc64d798cb9d98f248.jpeg

Lesson learnt. Always ask all the stupid questions when buying second hand.

Maple leaf whisper supressor with extra baffle inserts. 

Had a whale of a time rocking my g3 this weekend just gone and wanted to turn the already quiet sound of it into almost silent.

1 hour ago, Lozart said:

I'm sure she does.

No comment lol

ordered from SIXmm around 4 weeks ago, either customs have mixed up packages when they 'inspected' them or SIXmm have mixed up my order coz the grip for my honeybadger looks (and smells) awfy like a scented candle.

375456600_9942077775834201_2666529229333540842_n.jpg

Huge duffel backpack from amazon just got delivered and I have to say its probably the best purchase I have made in my airsoft career, fits just about everything with extra space, solid construction all only for £30s. Highly reccommend for anyone that uses public transport to get around. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00A6TJ6TG?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

I used the smoke silencer in anger today and had a blast. I really need to sort out a tracer as well as at one point I was in a dark corridor in a prison and firing semi with no idea if my BB's were hitting the target because of all the smoke and flash (this was a whole lot of fun and no I wasn't blind firing, I'd put the red dot on the target and fires a couple of BB's but fook knows if my BB's went on target as I couldn't see a thing because of the smoke and flash effect).

Oh and I seem to have ended up with a Spectna Arms Mk18 with the Gate mosfet fitted.

Not quite what have I just bought but its all been in the last few days. 

Valken Kilo RIF. Used

SkyRC S65 Balance charger. New

Dean to XT60 adapters. New

6000 x Nuprol RZR BBs. New (lol)

Nuprol Large wheeled hard case. Used

Bolle Tracker 2 eye pro. New

DeltaMike Mini. New

Feeling good with myself.

@Herrgh   Get lots of those batteries, I seem to go through them way too fast.  I'm not sure if the Sotac has an auto-off feature - if it doesn't, my experience says it's too easy to leave a sight left switched on, and the battery is dead within a week!

My recent purchases...  already mentioned elsewhere, but well feck it ;)

Double Eagle M904G from the classifieds... thanks @Speedbird_666, the gnu came in beautiful condition - it gave me that New Gnu unboxing buzz when I got it, very enjoyable :)

Double Eagle Falcon control unit - thanks @JVacation, allowed me to swap the newer, shimmed and lubed gearbox from the 904 to my 906, and end up with two working toys rather than one!  

As I'm now in possession of a 906 and a 904, I'll probably run up a quick comparison (perhaps with video) of the two gats, which might be useful for future DE purchasers.

23 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

I'm not sure if the Sotac has an auto-off feature

It doesn't. At least, i've never found mine turned off between games but my Holy Warrior must have narcolepsy because within 30 seconds of having my rifle hanging then bringing up to aim it's already off and i've got to use my clumsy big gloved finger to try and press the brightness to turn it back on. Annoying when you aim at someone and there's just empty glass framing them.

That said, the first thing I do at the end of every session is remove batteries from everything.

Edited by MrTea

1 hour ago, MrTea said:

Annoying when you aim at someone and there's just empty glass framing them

... probably makes you about 5% less accurate than if it was switched on ;)  But yeah, auto-off would be almost as annoying as the battery being dead.

3 hours ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

@Herrgh   Get lots of those batteries, I seem to go through them way too fast.  I'm not sure if the Sotac has an auto-off feature - if it doesn't, my experience says it's too easy to leave a sight left switched on, and the battery is dead within a week!

I planned ahead! Got me some rechargeable CR123As. Sick of having a red dot that only takes a weird uncommon button battery I can only get from Halfords (or online). Gonna throw it up on the Classifieds in a moment.

Really enjoying the M906C itself so far. Just the receiver alone is a treat, compared to the 10 year old G&P AR15 receivers I'm used to:

- Ambi controls!

- Functional dust cover!

- Functional bolt hold-open! (VERY bloody useful.)

- QD Spring (admittedly more to do with the gearbox but still)

- QD sling attachment points built in!

And it's quite replica-ish in looks instead of being a horrible non-replica skeletonised sportsball/speedsoft affair that the likes of G&G have focused on over the last few year. It'll serve me well until my main AEG is back from being subject to the "Trigger's Broom" protocol.

16 minutes ago, Herrgh said:

Really enjoying the M906C itself so far. Just the receiver alone is a treat, compared to the 10 year old G&P AR15 receivers I'm used to:

- Ambi controls!

- Functional dust cover!

- Functional bolt hold-open! (VERY bloody useful.)

- QD Spring (admittedly more to do with the gearbox but still)

- QD sling attachment points built in!

And it's quite replica-ish in looks instead of being a horrible non-replica skeletonised sportsball/speedsoft affair that the likes of G&G have focused on over the last few year. It'll serve me well until my main AEG is back from being subject to the "Trigger's Broom" protocol.

Yes, without wishing to bolster everyone's opinion that I'm on commission from Double Eagle (because I've recommended the 906 willy-nilly), it's great isn't it? :D

I would say have some caution with using the QD sling points on the hand guard... my (probably too cheap) sling swivel only fits poorly in those and a good bump to the gun or a yank of the sling and it's out.  (I attached an offset sling hook to the top RIS rail instead)   

The ones on the receiver itself are absolutely fine though. 

The ambi controls and the mag catch made for a few fun-and-games when I first took the thing apart and then tried to re-assemble it, but it's nicely put together and the gearbox (specifically the trigger) is much easier to deal with than the mechanical V3 thing in my F2000 and AK47.   The good news is - you shouldn't need to pull it apart for a good long while.

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

Bought this M4 from here a wee while ago, wanted to set it up as an M4A1 clone using an Acog, PEQ & fore grip I had in my spares box, got the wasdn, butt stock & RIS rail from ebay & amazon. Quite happy with it (except from the sticker on the mag well).

Go this E&l akakm essential to replace the plastic one's I got before my UKARA kicked in. Wasn't easy finding a battery to fit it tho but the one in the pic is perfect.

Taken a fancy to some Flecktarn Field Gear, time will tell if the webbing belt fits round my ample gut (pics to follow).

378579013_10003191706389474_6138623734544634845_n.jpg

378178042_10003204969721481_7756556142815388214_n.jpg

Edited by gavinkempsell

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

A MK18 upper for the MWS, decked out the same as my MK16…thing is chonk, why do people buy these?! 😅

Because MK18.

Got myself some West German field gear, G36 pouches fitted for now but some G3 pouches are on their way.

It's a bit tight on me (must have shrunk in the wash) but should be easy to get altered so I have room to breath or even move.

Feel the need for either another water bottle pouch or 2, and possibly an e-tool pouch, there doesn't seem to be a huge selection of pouches available for this or info about them, a couple of yt vids is pretty much all I could find. If anyone has more info about this PLCE please let me know.

378966355_10021942867847691_1355158309124371152_n.jpg

380607872_10021944561180855_8757387679709607837_n.jpg

376404845_10021940734514571_538800112556481421_n.jpg

Given the shortage of Geoffs BBs, as noted in another topic thread, let's give these badgers a go

20230920_163253.thumb.jpg.b9c05a07382f07ab9d3896fbbf55b5a0.jpg

20230922_180122.thumb.jpg.a7d9217a0b68d840fb6374f65c97d102.jpg

Not wanting to hijack @SSPKalistatus update any more, time to be more adventurous with fuel for the MWS. 

For anyone interested, this is the temp chart from the can, giving approx psi output against temperatures

20230922_180226.thumb.jpg.517a1b2c0132233a015ed9ae88592490.jpg

17 hours ago, C-Diddy said:

20230922_180122.thumb.jpg.a7d9217a0b68d840fb6374f65c97d102.jpg

Not wanting to hijack @SSPKalistatus update any more, time to be more adventurous with fuel for the MWS. 

For anyone interested, this is the temp chart from the can, giving approx psi output against temperatures

20230922_180226.thumb.jpg.517a1b2c0132233a015ed9ae88592490.jpg

A simple idea and very helpful to the user

I wonder if others will follow?

Definately my next gas purchase, as been through the brands and now I only use Ultrair 👌

10 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Definately my next gas purchase, as been through the brands and now I only use Ultrair 👌

I'm still using up my last bulk buy of Zero One Pro gas and regular Ultrair (beige can) but will be taking these to the range with me tomorrow. @SSPKali has now started an obsession with me about gas, so, along with the ASG Power Gas, I've also got Vorsk V6, V8 and V12 on order, and still have some Nuprol 2.0 and 3.0 kicking about. 

Being on leave this week with no plans after finishing my build earlier this week, I was looking for another little project, and this is it. Spreadsheet drawn up, MWS and GM mags all weighed on empty, and I'm almost ready to go. Oh, and as a precaution, I do have a few spare enhanced nozzle return springs should the gun shit itself under pressure 😂