The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters
26 minutes ago, Skullchewer said:

Someone is really trying to get their post count up. 

It's taken him nearly a year to get 3 nonsense posts up, not entirely convinced he's not a bot lol🤔

6 hours ago, Skullchewer said:

Someone is really trying to get their post count up. 

How hard is it to make even semi-relevant comments, even "that's a nice gun" in the "what've you bought recently" thread, or just general replies in countless off-topic posts?

I mean, come on 🤣

(Bots: don't get any ideas 👀)

On 20/07/2023 at 16:40, Diemaco said:

Just ordered a Marui Hi-Capa 4.3 from Evike Europe. 

First time I've ordered anything from them, so interested to see how it goes.

And it arrived today. Pretty quick for international delivery! 

20230724_102219.jpg

12 hours ago, rj1986 said:

So I bought something super Gucci - Crye AVS in Coyote

And something not so Gucci…

3BE5F075-0020-4F5B-A6BE-D4E524C6DFFE.jpeg

1DF2111D-08E8-4AF8-9E88-1E04404A0FA3.jpeg

Looking at that vorpal bunny, looks like it has a defect. Probably ruins the whole gun. You can send it to me, I’ll dispose of it, free of charge…

Was it bought in the UK or overseas? Extremely jealous 😂

17 hours ago, JinxDuh said:

Looking at that vorpal bunny, looks like it has a defect. Probably ruins the whole gun. You can send it to me, I’ll dispose of it, free of charge…

Managed to find one on discord - about 2 weeks after i missed one on discord as well.

I've given up on ever finding a p90 though - they're going for about £600 2nd hand in Japan if you can find one. If they did a re-run or a mark 2, they would sell out instantly i reckon.

Picked up a Rossi L119A2 from high pressure airsoft. So far it's a good little gun. Decent weight, good looking externals and it's pretty snappy.

Sadly I've decided to jump on the A2 bandwagon as they're going to be swapping them out for KAC KS1's lmao

Edited by Gryph

• Supporters

I've always wanted one of those flip to side magnifier / eotech combos. Finally managed to log in to AliExpress (god their website is trash) and order one. Quality is actually really good! 

20230727_1521321.jpg

On 26/07/2023 at 15:54, rj1986 said:

Managed to find one on discord - about 2 weeks after i missed one on discord as well.

I've given up on ever finding a p90 though - they're going for about £600 2nd hand in Japan if you can find one. If they did a re-run or a mark 2, they would sell out instantly i reckon.

There’s a vorpal P90 for sale in Hk

on T2 toys app / website

happy hunting & translating 😉👍

On 25/07/2023 at 22:50, JinxDuh said:

https://extremeairsoft.co.uk/product/double-bell-am45-vorpal-bunny-gas-blow-back-pistol-pink/

Parcel arrived with some goodies from airsoftworld

- box of 6x TAG smoke grenades

- 2× pots .36g ASG BBs

- 2× Mlok to picatiny rail adapters (to replace knackered chineseum ones on my tippmann)

And a conceal carry holster for my TM LCPII 

and stay tuned, because if the tracking data is to be believed, I may have another update tomorrow with even more kit

spacer.pngspacer.png

57 minutes ago, MILITATED said:

[Gun Pron]

That's...err...wow....going to be quite a build. I shudder to think of the cost, but it will be most impressive when put together. 

I'm resisting anything MWS because I can see it'll a big hole that I'll end up pouring my money into... [*cue internal argument to try and justify it to my missus*] - nope - I need to stay well away from joining the TM master race.

So I just bought some Austrian olive drabs, originally to try and put together a PAVN kit but they're a bit dark in colour. Finding stuff in the right shade is basically impossible for a bloke of my size and stature (even my US belt kit suspenders are too short).

However, now I don't want to use them for airsoft because they're super comfy and lightweight; want to just use them as regular clothes without them having holes and stuff in from playing airsoft and crawling through thorns and stuff. Might buy another set as they weren't expensive 😂

• Supporters
21 hours ago, Gepard said:

I've always wanted one of those flip to side magnifier / eotech combos. Finally managed to log in to AliExpress (god their website is trash) and order one. Quality is actually really good! 

Pics through the mag would be much appreciated please and thanks 😁  (from Opp tac store?)

2 hours ago, Impulse said:

Might buy another set as they weren't expensive

From where please?

I'm tall & just as round, always struggle to find stuff to fit.

1 hour ago, gavinkempsell said:

From where please?

I'm tall & just as round, always struggle to find stuff to fit.

https://forcesuniformandkit.co.uk/

You need to have a look through the sizes to see what's in stock, but they do have some big and tall sizes around (though a lot is, as you may expect, out of stock)

Edited by Impulse

Just saw it & thought I'd add it... not my taste but might be someone else's.

I try not to judge, you know you want it really.