Bad Publicity?

sonofsammo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

just need to get @Rogerborg back now.

Was thinking the same thing, where is he 🤔

1 minute ago, Adolf Hamster said:

I vaguely recall him mentioning during first lockdown he was staying away because he didnt like being reminded he cant play.

I'm not saying it was aliens but it was aliens. He knew too much and the aliens wanted to know how he new so much?

Ooer..... 😉🙂

Regards 

On 17/02/2021 at 13:21, Skara said:

And just like that, TriggerHappy is back from the dead :D

I suspect he has been lurking for a while, keeping a beady eye on us ;) 

This popped up on faceache earlier. Imo anyone wanting to start an airsoft youtube channel should be made to watch this first

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C_N25TsopCU&feature=share

1 hour ago, Cannonfodder said:

This popped up on faceache earlier. Imo anyone wanting to start an airsoft youtube channel should be made to watch this first

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C_N25TsopCU&feature=share

I have no fame or clout in airsoft.

I’m famous in paintball ..... for many different good and not so good reasons among different groups, I/we have some respect in areas.  

(We got very lucky on timing and rode the crest at one point, and I attribute a lot of reputation in some areas to the nostalgia factor)

I and we have had ‘sponsorship’ and sponsorship which are very different things, and I’ve also been in the position of sponsoring others.

Though I’ll be opinionated on topics, I’m in no illusion that I’ll count for clout

(Different topic, but in the video he puts up some ‘amusing’ alternative ‘sponsorships’ - I’ve always felt that there would be value in alternative sponsors outside of the community, the top ones for a win would be van hire and hotels - I’ve not achieved them though)

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Tommikka said:

I’m famous in paintball ..... for many not so good reasons

unnamed (1).jpg

3 hours ago, Tackle said:

unnamed (1).jpg

I probably can’t 

There are my occasions on stage giving prize presentations, and with each occasion it gets put later and later in the party which may relate to the free bar.

Im aware of footage following a number of 1/2pint glasses of redwine, but I’m the one who has possession of the footage.

Another occasion involves my memories of the night being the steps going on stage then waking up in our gazebo stall to find the party area empty. Ideally I came off stage and went for a nap, a few hours worth of photos, and new friends spending the next day asking how I am say otherwise.

Many of the stories I could tell will remain untold 

On 19/02/2021 at 15:19, ImTriggerHappy said:

I check in occasionally to see if there is anything remotely interesting and once I see the answer is no off I fuck again

Until we are allowed to play again it’s all just filler and treading water 

I see KM is in the news again and it doesn’t look that great for the Airsoft community.

seriously we all need to get out and play so we can have some proper game based fun

26 minutes ago, MiK said:

I see KM is in the news again and it doesn’t look that great for the Airsoft community.

seriously we all need to get out and play so we can have some proper game based fun

Cmon spill the beans then??

What a thread....

Why i wear face protection - my first few games i hadn't dived into videos and the rabbit hole that is youtube/forums, so for my first few games i had eye pro (what ever was spare from the people i went with). Lower face was scarf/shemagh, I then found youtube airsoft...started with reviews/unboxings and quickly became disillusioned with what constitutes a review... but that is a different thread.

Whilst looking for specific reviews, the 'suggested view' thread began to chrun out click bait titles, i ignored them because, click bait, but curiosity takes over and i watch one - then many to get an idea on wtf is going on in their heads, the next day i went and got a lower mesh guard. whilst i start the day with full face it is often the case that depending on play so far i will switch it back to shemagh in the afternoon - if play is fair in the morning  it often continues that way.

As to the power trip that the admin from 'exposing KM' was on, fuck that guy, regardless of ones feelings towards KM that type of behavior for what KM did - the admin however...........

As mentioned context matters, at the (few) sites i have been to when a sniper has hit me it has always been center mass, even when fighting in close. after all it is the better target, so i never got why headshot are the go to other than it being a dick move. The 'no headshots' would be a backwards move but then each safety brief has always been 'avoid head shots but if that is all you can see....' the even used to mention full face pro as the site preference. 

Im a nutshell this is a case of someone who is now clapping after forgetting that they took a shit in their own hands prior.  

Reap what you sow etc

On the bright side Im hoping that Boris eases the restrictions tomorrow so that sites can re-open and we can release/vent/have fun and resume to normality (or in my case resent not running as much as I'd hoped through the winter).  Bring on the sun, fun and guns.

19 minutes ago, Airsoft123 said:

Im a nutshell this is a case of someone who is now clapping after forgetting that they took a shit in their own hands prior.  

Reap what you sow etc

On the bright side Im hoping that Boris eases the restrictions tomorrow so that sites can re-open and we can release/vent/have fun and resume to normality (or in my case resent not running as much as I'd hoped through the winter).  Bring on the sun, fun and guns.

Hes just going to announce the roadmap, nothing will ease tomorrow AFAIK. My wife teaches and it's more likely they will just announce that they will fully open Primary school and partially open Secondarys in 2 weeks time. I reckon airsoft has at least another 4 weeks to go and even then, with heavy restrictions.

It's too early to open back up anyway, amount of infections is still high.

6 minutes ago, Airsoft123 said:

Thanks @Asomodai.   Strange thought but thinking of Boris and government...wouldn't it be an enjoyable spectacle to watch "tories vs ROTP" -(REST OF THE PARTIES), in a CQB airsoft game in 10 downing and parliament? Never mind the bigger UK VS EU grand slam Christmas special.  

This is what YouTube is for.

I would absoloutely support this, politics is incredibly mickey mouse and I like very few serving politicians at the moment!

My bet would be on Larry the cat for the win. Scratching Boris and Starmers eyes out.... brutal. 

5 minutes ago, Airsoft123 said:

Thanks @Asomodai.   Strange thought but thinking of Boris and government...wouldn't it be an enjoyable spectacle to watch "tories vs ROTP" -(REST OF THE PARTIES), in a CQB airsoft game in 10 downing and parliament? Never mind the bigger UK VS EU grand slam Christmas special.  

This is what YouTube is for.

Boris wouldn’t call his hits

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.