Jump to content
M_P

Gun picture thread

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, heroshark said:

Updated pic of my springer collection, spot my obvious mistake. Easily done when there's so many. I went gun blind doing this, it is a thing. My first attempt I missed one out and only noticed after starting to pack them away.

NB: Just noticed I've missed 2 out I wanted in there 😕 .

That is a truly awesome collection of shits’n’giggles gun ! 😱

With out a doubt the best EVER ! 

I bend my knee and doth thy cap to you sir ! 🙇 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AK47frizzle said:

Finally got all my accessories for my sniper rifle :D

Mmmmh nice ! 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My beauties are ready for tomorrow's game. Batteries charged and ammo loaded in the mags.

20190413_115628.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/04/2019 at 11:59, Marauder211 said:

My beauties are ready for tomorrow's game. Batteries charged and ammo loaded in the mags.

20190413_115628.jpg

Aaaaand the Eotech got shot through 😕 the worst part? The lense facing the enemy was protected, the bb destroyed the sight through the rear... Needless to say i am mighty upset about that :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marauder211 said:

Aaaaand the Eotech got shot through 😕 the worst part? The lense facing the enemy was protected, the bb destroyed the sight through the rear... Needless to say i am mighty upset about that :(

Funny you say that (well it’s not funny but you know what I’m on about) had exactly the same thing happen to me at Strikeforce in Gloucester last year , multiple hits to the front ? no problem , sacrificial shield in situ , rear lense ? Why would that need protecting it’s my own team members behind me after all . And it was shattered ! Not happy at all 😡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Funny you say that (well it’s not funny but you know what I’m on about) had exactly the same thing happen to me at Strikeforce in Gloucester last year , multiple hits to the front ? no problem , sacrificial shield in situ , rear lense ? Why would that need protecting it’s my own team members behind me after all . And it was shattered ! Not happy at all 😡

Aawww, mate! That's even worse! Because i at least know mine was taken out by the enemy :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, SgtTalbert said:

Pure sex

I need this exact set up, but can't find an S&T M320...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Sawyer said:

I need this exact set up, but can't find an S&T M320...

 

Thank you :) this is the Iron Airsoft version...however, they are also like hens teeth to get

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GothicGhost said:

Made a suppressor cover I think it looks ok for DIY job.

It’s different (but not bad different just , different)  , reminds me of James Barr’s suppressor ! 😱 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

new gun.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Marauder211 which company is that from? Talk about presentation!

 

I'd be interested in hearing more about it once you've had chance to put it through its paces.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/04/2019 at 12:19, Sawyer said:

I need this exact set up, but can't find an S&T M320...

 

On 17/04/2019 at 13:02, SgtTalbert said:

 

Thank you :) this is the Iron Airsoft version...however, they are also like hens teeth to get

 

 

Ares have announced they are producing one soon...

 

https://wmasg.com/en/articles/view/9195

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

 

 

 

Ares have announced they are producing one soon...

 

https://wmasg.com/en/articles/view/9195

 

Yeah I saw that - I wonder if it will take tags AFAIK, some 'launchers' cant take them due to construction or tube diameter...could be wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SgtTalbert said:

 

Yeah I saw that - I wonder if it will take tags AFAIK, some 'launchers' cant take them due to construction or tube diameter...could be wrong

 

I wondered the same, I've been after the S&T one for over a year but everytime I see one its snatched from right under my nose, if you ever decide to sell yours however ;)

 

RequiredExcellentDarwinsfox-size_restric

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...