M_P

Gun picture thread

1 hour ago, heroshark said:

Updated pic of my springer collection, spot my obvious mistake. Easily done when there's so many. I went gun blind doing this, it is a thing. My first attempt I missed one out and only noticed after starting to pack them away.

NB: Just noticed I've missed 2 out I wanted in there 😕 .

That is a truly awesome collection of shits’n’giggles gun ! 😱

With out a doubt the best EVER ! 

I bend my knee and doth thy cap to you sir ! 🙇 

1 minute ago, AK47frizzle said:

Finally got all my accessories for my sniper rifle :D

Mmmmh nice ! 👍

My beauties are ready for tomorrow's game. Batteries charged and ammo loaded in the mags.

20190413_115628.jpg

On 13/04/2019 at 11:59, Marauder211 said:

My beauties are ready for tomorrow's game. Batteries charged and ammo loaded in the mags.

20190413_115628.jpg

Aaaaand the Eotech got shot through 😕 the worst part? The lense facing the enemy was protected, the bb destroyed the sight through the rear... Needless to say i am mighty upset about that :(

1 hour ago, Marauder211 said:

Aaaaand the Eotech got shot through 😕 the worst part? The lense facing the enemy was protected, the bb destroyed the sight through the rear... Needless to say i am mighty upset about that :(

Funny you say that (well it’s not funny but you know what I’m on about) had exactly the same thing happen to me at Strikeforce in Gloucester last year , multiple hits to the front ? no problem , sacrificial shield in situ , rear lense ? Why would that need protecting it’s my own team members behind me after all . And it was shattered ! Not happy at all 😡

9 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Funny you say that (well it’s not funny but you know what I’m on about) had exactly the same thing happen to me at Strikeforce in Gloucester last year , multiple hits to the front ? no problem , sacrificial shield in situ , rear lense ? Why would that need protecting it’s my own team members behind me after all . And it was shattered ! Not happy at all 😡

Aawww, mate! That's even worse! Because i at least know mine was taken out by the enemy :(

15 minutes ago, SgtTalbert said:

Pure sex

I need this exact set up, but can't find an S&T M320...

42 minutes ago, Sawyer said:

Thank you :) this is the Iron Airsoft version...however, they are also like hens teeth to get

1 hour ago, GothicGhost said:

Made a suppressor cover I think it looks ok for DIY job.

It’s different (but not bad different just , different)  , reminds me of James Barr’s suppressor ! 😱 

new gun.jpg

@Marauder211 which company is that from? Talk about presentation!

I'd be interested in hearing more about it once you've had chance to put it through its paces.

On 17/04/2019 at 12:19, Sawyer said:

On 17/04/2019 at 13:02, SgtTalbert said:

Thank you :) this is the Iron Airsoft version...however, they are also like hens teeth to get

Ares have announced they are producing one soon...

https://wmasg.com/en/articles/view/9195

43 minutes ago, clumpyedge said:

Ares have announced they are producing one soon...

https://wmasg.com/en/articles/view/9195

Yeah I saw that - I wonder if it will take tags AFAIK, some 'launchers' cant take them due to construction or tube diameter...could be wrong

12 minutes ago, SgtTalbert said:

Yeah I saw that - I wonder if it will take tags AFAIK, some 'launchers' cant take them due to construction or tube diameter...could be wrong

I wondered the same, I've been after the S&T one for over a year but everytime I see one its snatched from right under my nose, if you ever decide to sell yours however ;)

RequiredExcellentDarwinsfox-size_restric