Gun picture thread

M_P

2 minutes ago, Davegolf said:

Work in progress, BRT CAR15-SD 300 blk replica.

This gun encompasses all the best bits of various guns imo;

Its a sub-gun / PDW - my fave size.

MP5SD vibes - just love MP5s.

Retractable stock - again MP5.

AR controls - ergonomics.

20rd mags - easy to shoot when prone.

300 subsonics - cool as F in real steel.

IMG_4531.jpeg

that’s very cool indeed , a parts list would be great !

1 hour ago, JimFromHorsham said:

that’s very cool indeed , a parts list would be great !

Aesthetically;

G&G SR20, custom machined rail, inner and outer barrel.

ACM MP5SD hand guard

40mm suppressor

CYMA Strike industries grip

CYMA stock

Magpul trigger guard

Can't beat a classic; will probably run this combo this weekend, especially since one of my m14s needs converting to deans connectors before I can use it. I've found myself moving away from gucci rifle wraps and adopting a more realistic approach to camo. Elastic bands for natural veg on the day and making sure nothing interferes with the operating parts of the weapon (my expensive wrap has a tendency to obscure the scope picture, leading to me having to manually move parts out of the way). I could paint it, but I don't want to because I love how it looks and don't want to potentially ruin the aesthetic of the mk12.

Literally some donor scrim net I got for free held on by cable ties and elastic bands that I will pair with either a £25 uncrafted cobra hood, or my £60 ghillie cape. Don't need to spend out masses to be a bush!

image.thumb.jpeg.c6a05f268316ec6a3b26920605585992.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.eb70a4906111216afd4bc042b5f0654d.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Davegolf said:

How will you see what youre shooting??

@Impulse Are you afraid to paint it? ;)

The netting doesn't show; it's like when you put a killflash on a scope.

And yes, I don't want to paint it since the MWS is really nicely done and cerakoted, so I don't want to ruin anything there!

ASG/KWA MP9R. A loud but tiny package. Might have to look into, somehow, making it quiet but as far as i'm aware, the majority of the noise escapes from the ejection port...

MP9.jpg

Edited by MrTea

19 minutes ago, MrTea said:

ASG/KWA MP9R. A loud but tiny package. Might have to look into, somehow, making it quiet but as far as i'm aware, the majority of the noise escapes from the ejection port...

MP9.jpg

I usually like quiet guns, but something about the mp9 and how loud it is tickles me. Last time I used mine, the marshall said that it was weird because it sounded like it should be hot, but it was 0.8J. Plus whenever I flick it to full auto it turns heads 😂

1 hour ago, Impulse said:

I usually like quiet guns, but something about the mp9 and how loud it is tickles me. Last time I used mine, the marshall said that it was weird because it sounded like it should be hot, but it was 0.8J. Plus whenever I flick it to full auto it turns heads 😂

I love it honestly. I was looking at slapping in one of the TNT Studios kits but they appear to be sold out almost everywhere in the standard 143mm length barrel and I don't want to go for a longer barrel as I like how short this is.

7 hours ago, MrTea said:

I love it honestly. I was looking at slapping in one of the TNT Studios kits but they appear to be sold out almost everywhere in the standard 143mm length barrel and I don't want to go for a longer barrel as I like how short this is.

Mine has the TNT kit in it and it's ridiculous. Can sail .32s out to between 50 - 60m with some accuracy, which is really useful for me when I run a bolt action; give me a bit of a punch when on the move or if I'm detected.

Edited by Impulse

31 minutes ago, JimFromHorsham said:

URGI shorty build :)

IMG_5859.thumb.jpeg.668b9d3d577652b7502c622693abff65.jpegIMG_5860.thumb.jpeg.5c9af8bad5829b7fa77b3c82b9af1916.jpegIMG_5861.thumb.jpeg.b2e0d3031c856b2b567b35e2a37ef8df.jpeg

That's nice.🙂

Just bought an cyma SAI aep off a guy at a skirmish 2 weeks ago for really cheap

low fps but super nice rof on automatic and actually pretty accurate. Feels really nice to hold too

basically an electric off brand glock 186BF1AEA1-9EBF-4E44-BADA-DA1CFE2411AB.thumb.jpeg.57ceb34e357936bdcc42c16c513bf8b7.jpegFBA304D3-3052-4F31-A213-0C55903D952D.thumb.jpeg.f9e96ae80aa9d1f54d00c49e5a541b79.jpeg