Gun picture thread

M_P

On 20/06/2023 at 13:57, JimFromHorsham said:

IMG_4264.thumb.jpeg.fcad8b73257b9cabad63f88eb21562f3.jpeg

That’s lovely! Metal kit? 

1 hour ago, Ronin0033 said:

That’s lovely! Metal kit? 

nope , totally stock TM … it’s a lovely finish on these series70’s and the only thing holding me back from fitting a kit 👍🏼

• Supporters
On 23/06/2023 at 19:08, sp00n said:

My TM saiga and TM akm

IMG_8124.thumb.jpeg.3d4513bcc0019ab6602e145e0bec2ba1.jpeg

How are you liking the Saiga? Just had one delivered then immediately forwarded to the new owner the other day, so technically one was in my possession for a few hours heh.

9 hours ago, JimFromHorsham said:

nope , totally stock TM … it’s a lovely finish on these series70’s and the only thing holding me back from fitting a kit 👍🏼

Wow, it looks blued, that’s impressive for a stock TM! Looks like I’ve found my next purchase… 

Marui plastic externals vary from gun to gun. Some look more plasticky than others, but on the best the finish is  outstanding.

And you don't need to worry about paint flaking off like it does on most metal pistols.

Of course cnc aluminium externals are a different thing from the painted pot metal mass produced guns, but you get what you pay for. 

• Supporters
On 25/06/2023 at 04:40, SeniorSpaz87 said:

How are you liking the Saiga? Just had one delivered then immediately forwarded to the new owner the other day, so technically one was in my possession for a few hours heh.

unfortunatly due to work I haven’t been able to play. I did have ago on a range though :-

- I am not a fan of the Foregrip or the iron sights

- locking the mag in is really really really hard (they are all like it)

- fixed hop 😞 (same as the m870)

- range is really really good on .25’s (my mate said it is better on .32’s out ranging lots of stuff and still hopping)

other then that, I am a fan 😎👍

7 minutes ago, Pupa2794 said:

A couple of Tanakas that have been engraved by some Japanese guy who normally does swords.

It's a nice gun...

engravings.jpg

Edited by MrTea

On 04/07/2023 at 13:15, blobface said:

Saiga time.

Hopefully you managed to get some mags as well. They seem to be unicorn poop at the moment.

yeah the mag is tight but it feels like it will break in after a few times using it. it's a typical AK fitment where you lock the front tab in the rock the magazinr back however the last few mm's is where it feels tight and you need to force it in until it clicks. The top cover rattles around needs bending up at the rear sight block with a pair of pliers to stop the rattling.

On 21/06/2023 at 13:35, Duff Beer said:

IMG_3030.jpeg

What's the flash hider/muzzle device called? Been looking for one but the L85A2 has a much longer device than most AEGs.

Edited by MrTea

• Supporters
2 hours ago, MrTea said:

What's the flash hider/muzzle device called? Been looking for one but the L85A2 has a much longer device than most AEGs.

2 hours ago, mightyjebus said:

Surefire FHSA80SA and Airsoft Artisan made a -14mm airsoft version.

https://airsoftartisan.com/products/airsoft-artisan-fh556-style-silencer-with-fhsa80-flash-hider

Spendy but his stuff is nice.