The best & worst quotes you have heard.

CaptainDumbass

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

While moving stealthily to outflank the enemy, and stopping to look ahead for potential targets a marshall appearing next to me and saying loudly "come on, push forward!". Got me lit up instantly. Nob.

Similar thing.

Milsim event. Our firegroup of 6 was ambushed and mostly taken out, except for our medic who was hiding in a ditch. The marshall points at him "There is one more". F*** ***

• Supporters

Real Sword (and now E&L) AK's are real steel guns fitted with airsoft internals...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! No they are fucking not!

Real Sword (and now E&L) AK's are real steel guns fitted with airsoft internals...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! No they are f*cking not!

THIS IS SO IRONIC.

While i have been in the states for the past two weeks i legit had a shop employee try and sell me an E&L AK stating (get ready, i shit you not...) theyre made in russia along with the real steal ones but are fitted with airsoft internals instead. The temptation to pull out my iphone and show the obnoxious prick up was strong.

• Supporters

on another forum

" Make: Tokyo Marui/Tercel
Gun/Model: M1911a1
Accessories: One Gas Tight Mag
Condition: Pristine
FPS: 280/320 FPS
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/Yes/No
Price/Payment: £100 "

hahahahaha no

• Supporters

Definitely had "does that noob tube actually work?" and "where's the respawn on this map?", but I can't recall any other exact quotes right now.

The facepalm moment that sticks in my head was about 3 years back, playing at a paintball site that had recently switched to airsoft with no other airsoft sites nearby so literally everyone was new. When I pulled a couple of lipos out of my gun bag you'd think I'd just opened my jacket to show my chest strapped up with a ton of PE while at the same time sweating, praying under my breath and holding a battered old phone.

Only lipo I've ever had puff up was the one inside my PSP which I recently found when moving base and hadn't been touched for nearly 7 years. Even then all it did was expand very slightly, nothing more.

Since when are paintball rules dictated by the country you're in?

You stated that you're categorically not allowed headshots in paintball. Tad simply said that's not true and that some sites allow it. Even if some countries don't allow it (and I'd be surprised if there was a law in any country saying headshots don't count as kills in paintball) that just proves Tad's point that some sites do allow it and some don't.

Blahahaha are you for real dude?

I don't know whats worse, the fact that it wasn't painfully obvious to you that I was being facetious, or the irony that you posted that in thread titled "best and worst quotes" LOL!

*awaits the "I knew you were taking the piss, so was I" response*

It's text on the internet. Being sarcastic or facetious is rarely obvious, let alone painfully.

Yeah?

What about if you copy word for word exactly what they said but changed one word to something stupid? like the word "site" to "country"

Although I agree with what with you, in this instance, no.

Here's a few gems

Don't buy a G&P (yep, someone told me this before my first purchase. I have bought about 4 G&P's since haha)

I wanted a G36 but they're all plastic? (um, what?) The guy showed me his G&G Raider

I like this map (usually the cod kids)

Any sentence with 'clip' involved, instead of mag

Anything UKARA related!

Any sentence with 'clip' involved, instead of mag

Why is this a problem? Though I dont think there will be many clip reloaded weapons in airsoft though. :) Nothing wrong with saying clip instead of mag, as long as you mean clip. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clip_%28firearms%29

"The defining difference between clips and magazines is the presence of a feed mechanism in a magazine, typically a spring-loaded follower, which a clip lacks."

Love it

Also I noticed he had those camo paint stripes on his face like they have in films and such. You know?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.