The best & worst quotes you have heard.

CaptainDumbass

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As the title says. Tell us your best/worst/just plain stupid quotes you have heard related to airsoft (online for example) or while you were airsofting.

"I got him"

then the kiddy got shot by the sniper he thought he'd hit lol

"I no-scoped him" - 16 year old using a JBBG speshul, shouted at the top of his voice.

The 2 marshals and myself were just stood there face in palms, 10 metres behind him.

And no, he didn't hit anything. :ph34r:

• Supporters

My friend a little while after he started playing (and before he knew any better in fairness) posted the following review of his Vsr on a website.

by XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Date Added: Monday 23 August, 2010

Amazing rifle it's very light, comfortable, and quiet. The hop up is easily adjustable and the range on the rifle is on top level hop will easily reach 120 metres. I would suggest upgrading to a laylax VSR SP120 spring. However this will increase the sound of the shot so I would also upgrade with some dampers.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars!

Overheard some fairly regular players (with 2tones) talking about how you must have a firearms license to have RIFs

Pmsl :)

Bloody plonkers

I've posted this before but some kid with a fluorescent orange bb gun in the same trench as me I'd just told him to not fire because they were out of range, 'you never know until you shoot' yes you do pal I could piss further than your bbs are going.

"what map are we playing?"

"whats your sniper called?"

"your flash bang only stunned me"

Call Of fucking duty springs to mind

Does my swede in when my eldest treats airsoft like that grrrrrr

not airsoft but this did crack me up the other day when sitting in my mrs tattoo studio "my friend got her tattoo done with beginner needles, could i have those as well please"

now back to airsoft...

" would you consider swapping your (insert whatever gun im selling) for my BROKEN (whatever they are trying to shift)"

errm yes ill swap my perfectly operational gun for your broken one - absolute no brainer!

Not a quote but did have an hilarious Eastern European guy square up to me a few Sunday's back. was having a boring game, there wasn't a lot of the other team about so I flanked round really wide and came up on there spawn from behind to find about 10 of them camped out shooting from cover. so I jumped out the bushes and sprinted towards them spraying full auto from the hip screaming God is great and a bag a few of them but they realise what's happening and pop me. The guy who got me comes running up at me gets right in my face and starts shouting "you cannot get us in the spawn you asshole" I laughed and said "but you're shooting from your spawn" he replies in a heavy borat accent, "yes but I am sniper" I just walked away, you can't argue with that.

• Supporters

Not a quote but did have an hilarious Eastern European guy square up to me a few Sunday's back. was having a boring game, there wasn't a lot of the other team about so I flanked round really wide and came up on there spawn from behind to find about 10 of them camped out shooting from cover. so I jumped out the bushes and sprinted towards them spraying full auto from the hip screaming God is great and a bag a few of them but they realise what's happening and pop me. The guy who got me comes running up at me gets right in my face and starts shouting "you cannot get us in the spawn you asshole" I laughed and said "but you're shooting from your spawn" he replies in a heavy borat accent, "yes but I am sniper" I just walked away, you can't argue with that.

Yes you could. You could have explained the difference between a sniper and a twat. Nothing worse than spawn campers never go more than ten feet from regen and do nothing to help their team but are always the most vocal in telling everyone else how to play and always brag about the fact they are so good and only died once all day "its because your actually crap and dont play properly" god I really hate players like that😠

Rant over I feel better now☺

• Supporters

Not to mention all his buddies had m4s and had just gone to regen and never left. i can't stand that, campers ruin a game faster than non hit takers.

I have to admit I really struggle not to shoot my own teamates for doing it when I see them on one of my many trips in and out of regen.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.