The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

16 minutes ago, DanBow said:

I know they're not premium but are they that bad?

In my experience, they are inconsistent and tend to lose their power quite quickly.

7 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

Guarder?

Where did you get it?

Got the frame and slide from six mm

And yes guarder .. very impressed with the ceramic and polished finish.

Aap shinobi, 2 mags, flamingo bucking, hadron loki hop unit and a holster for the aap. A few days ago I ordered a exfog unit and valhalla kit for my ess glasses 

Can't even begin to imagine the amount of money I've pissed this week ordering stuff for Sunday's game. So many bits and bobs it's unreal, little wanky items from a million different places and it's cost me a fortune.

Spoiler

IMG_5236.jpg?ex=6634c8b3&is=662253b3&hm=8f33dbf1627a2b26f5d6a9aaa689028eba1128060fb1b8d59da9a717c1d3679e&

XC2 from ali, muzzlebreak, new trigger assembly and magpul grippy-things from Milspec around the corner. 

Found a great deal on a Blackhawk Sepra Level 3 light bearing holster for it too...

Spoiler

IMG_5243.jpg?ex=6634c960&is=66225460&hm=89933607229f917c3b04905f80b818f2569d7cfd193c63b0cf3a1654e80233a6&

...which doesn't fit because the geniuses over in Tokyo decided to fatten up their 18s and WE copied their homework a bit too closely. Guess it'll be around if I ever muster up the courage for a VFC or GHK which I'm assuming are actually to scale. Shame, but considering the price being so good it was worth a go.

Spoiler

IMG_5229.jpg?ex=6634c8b4&is=662253b4&hm=c6203b5b47dc6ccd2fe249bd1433c6424343efc9b76fe207c5ca5af0f8f8a35b&

Also got a claw mount for the MP5 (ali) alongside some spare straight mags from DCA (unfortunately not the cool riveted ones! didn't know they did them!) so I've got a full combat load of around five magazines plus somewhere to mount the HW XPS for Sunday, considering the UTR's hurt, the AK won't go into semi, and the G36 won't feed ammo properly. Airsoft!

Also decided to grab a pair of Laylax 'high bullet' speedloaders from Land Warrior which I re-lubed because they sounded awful.

Spoiler

Very satisfying.

Also spent a bomb at MLEMart to get parts for the VFC USP working again, alongside a replacement cocking handle for the MP5 as the CYMA's just a clone of the VFC AEG. And a bunch of fake WADSN goodies from ali including a PTT button and a set of jarg Comtacs (that are the wrong version and will be returned soon)

And a baseplate o-ring repair kit from Lees Precision.

Think that's everything. Jesus Christ. I've got nothing left.

In comparison to the above, just a rather modest real steel XM177/Car 15 slim handguard from Brownells as I'm fed up with the airsoft version that I previously slapped on the Cyma being really flexy and creaky. For something that you are in contact with all the time, it really detracted from the feel of the rif, and for £25 posted, I thought I couldn't go wrong. Might need to remove the internal heat shield to fit in the batteries though!

On 14/04/2024 at 07:27, Spartan09 said:

So..  I splashed a little more cash over the past few weeks.

Firstly from Octagon airsoft, I bought a stock and some wooden handgrip for my Beretta M93r.  Stock fits perfectly, though the right hand grip will need some work with a dremel to get it to fit and not interfere with the mechanism for the burst function of the pistol.

Next I bought a low profile pistol red dot sight from my local air rifle range to fit less intrusive on the optic mount for the M93r (see pic attached for stock, optic mount, red dot and left side wooden hand grip fitted)

Finally I bought two Tokyo marui limited edition Chisato handguns and some mags from airsoft direct (by far the cheapest I have seen them on sale in the UK)  one will be purely for display to keep it pristine, while the other will get some limited use, mainly in CQB as backup to my Krytac Vector (when the back-ordered mags Finally arrive and if I can find a holster for it that won't damage the finish), to prolong its life

Also looking at a tactical vest on ebay to complete a Stargate SG1 loadout.  Trying to find an accurate, black blackhawk omega is impossible, so this vest would be more of a Stargate-inspired vest than a stitch-counter accurate version.  Pics will be shared if I do decide to pull the trigger on the vest..

Oh,  and also the usual boring consumables restock..  gas, BBs, CO2 bulbs.. and a can of Nuprol 1.0 for the new TM pistol..

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I tried to contact Airsoft Direct like 6 times to find out if that price was a deposit or full price on the LR pistol.

Now to re-order and cancel my Airsoft World one.

Upgrade RIFs? Me? Not bloody likely! I'll only buy stuff that shoots right straight out of the box!

Todays upgrade has arrived. Perun ETU++. Time to start learning about programmable mosfets!

20240422_092102.thumb.jpg.64cd23398f5a5ea3808de68ef456c5ea.jpg

On 15/04/2024 at 13:05, Lozart said:

I appreciate the link.   I did see that in my searches, but the 12 month turn around is off-putting to me...   besides, I am trying to put something together for a stargate cosplay at basingstoke comic con next month...  seeing as most of the SG1 and Atlantis cast will be there

7 hours ago, rj1986 said:

I tried to contact Airsoft Direct like 6 times to find out if that price was a deposit or full price on the LR pistol.

Now to re-order and cancel my Airsoft World one.

I was shocked to find the pistol so cheap compared to every other UK seller...   but unless it's clearly stated, I always assume the price advertised is the full price and not deposit..

I hope you manage to get one, and enjoy it =)

28 minutes ago, Spartan09 said:

I am trying to put something together for a stargate cosplay at basingstoke comic con next month...  seeing as most of the SG1 and Atlantis cast will be there

Definitely going to need it's own thread with lots of pics! 😁

3 hours ago, Spartan09 said:

I was shocked to find the pistol so cheap compared to every other UK seller...   but unless it's clearly stated, I always assume the price advertised is the full price and not deposit..

I hope you manage to get one, and enjoy it 😃

Turning up tomorrow. Airsoft World is closed on a Monday, so once i have it in hand, i'll cancel the other order

12 hours ago, rj1986 said:

Turning up tomorrow. Airsoft World is closed on a Monday, so once i have it in hand, i'll cancel the other order

Might be worth seeing if Airsoft World can price match Airsoft Direct...

Screenshot_20240423_072731_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Spartan09
Typos

On 19/04/2024 at 13:06, pyromancer6 said:

Also spent a bomb at MLEMart to get parts for the VFC USP working again, alongside a replacement cocking handle for the MP5 as the CYMA's just a clone of the VFC AEG

MLEMart stuff arrived today.

kki563.png

3543vp.png

Fifty-two great british pounds. Or, $486.02 HKD. Not a single thing fit properly or was even needed in the end (The USP wasn't saved by a new piston head, detent or hammer spring. Still light strikes a single time into venting out all the gas. Think the nozzle return spring's goosed because it doesn't flick back into place very authoritatively, and the new mag catch fits pretty awfully because I think they gave me a HK45CT one instead of the USP 9mm/full size 😐)

Absolutely gutted.

Cocking handle's going if anybody needs or wants it. Will fit the VFC gas MP5 (obviously) and apparently one of the AEGs although not the one CYMA copied for the CM.041 (which this was to replace 😅)

Edited by pyromancer6
accidently doxxed mr keith 😭

Tokyo Marui MWS

Cerakote receiver

Edgi inner barrel

FLR handguard

Sig Sauer Romeo optic on tread riser

Angry Gun suppressor 

Angry Gun bolt

MEC buffer

Maple rubber

Angry gun hop unit

Flatline brace strap

Magpul b.a.d lever

Magpull QDC points

Magpull grip

Strike Industries Fang Billet trigger guard

Strike Industries Ultimate dust cover

Strike Industries charging handle

Strike Industries fire selector

Wasdn torch and pressure switch

Deadly Customs sling 

Ran it Sunday, best gun I've played with to date. 

Its look will not be to many tastes, but I bloody love it. 

I may marry it. 

20240423_140041.jpg

20240423_140115.jpg

Edited by Skullchewer
Keep forgetting bits

2 hours ago, pyromancer6 said:

MLEMart stuff arrived today.

kki563.png

3543vp.png

Fifty-two great british pounds. Or, $486.02 HKD. Not a single thing fit properly or was even needed in the end (The USP wasn't saved by a new piston head, detent or hammer spring. Still light strikes a single time into venting out all the gas. Think the nozzle return spring's goosed because it doesn't flick back into place very authoritatively, and the new mag catch fits pretty awfully because I think they gave me a HK45CT one instead of the USP 9mm/full size 😐)

Absolutely gutted.

Cocking handle's going if anybody needs or wants it. Will fit the VFC gas MP5 (obviously) and apparently one of the AEGs although not the one CYMA copied for the CM.041 (which this was to replace 😅)

If you're sure they managed to sent the wrong item contact them. Mlemart is quite decent in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Skullchewer said:

Tokyo Marui MWS

Cerakote receiver

Edgi inner barrel

FLR handguard

Sig Sauer Romeo optic on tread riser

Angry Gun suppressor 

Angry Gun bolt

MEC buffer

Maple rubber

Angry gun hop unit

Flatline brace strap

Magpul b.a.d lever

Magpull QDC points

Magpull grip

Wasdn torch and pressure switch

Deadly Customs sling 

Ran it Sunday, best gun I've played with to date. 

I may marry it. 

20240423_140041.jpg

20240423_140115.jpg

Nice,

What tigger guard is that?

17 minutes ago, GothicGhost said:

Nice,

8 minutes ago, Skullchewer said:

Strike Industries Fang Billet 

I like it 👍

• Supporters
49 minutes ago, GothicGhost said:

Nice,

Very important things those, you need to guard your tigger!

image.gif.987c7e24a345fc447017cdee8c60a9f1.gif

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Skullchewer said:

I dunno man.. that's a short barrelled AR coated in a Multicam Black type camo with a pistol brace, Magpul pistol grip, F1 Firearms style handguard, Radian style safety, can modelled after the SureFire RC2, SureFire Scout Pro with SR07 on the M-LOK mount, Strike bits and a Sig micro red dot.. and I only reiterate all that because it's ticking all the 'hotness on the gram in the past few years' kinda boxes with every parts choice there lol.  Pretty cool little gat frankly, I definitely like it.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Skullchewer said:

On the gram?

Is this a cocaine reference?

One last thing...

image.jpeg.dbf31e962b016e1421ff71dec803a147.jpeg

First Aliexpress parcel arrived today, so hopefully the others will arrive this week too. This one was only £91 including taxes because of the sale they had last week. Looked through it and it's crystal clear, but need to get a battery for it so I can see how the illumination works. Zoom looks nice, though I can only really tell this once it's on the rifle because holding it my hand on 6x zoom is interesting, but the reticle is exactly the kind of reticle I wanted. Came with exactly the scope mounts I was going to get separately too...

and they're too low so it won't go on my m14 as it rests on the rear iron sight, so will need to pick up some mediums 😂

439538703_454045620307264_4304201797303262681_n.thumb.jpg.6a9547d45e9a6eb15e0d286eb9cc91e1.jpg437115989_1470998940497147_1877064359978561168_n.thumb.jpg.1d4cec9afab547df2f9d2d0a46180140.jpg

Edited by Impulse