Gun picture thread

M_P

Finally managed to get home and fit the VFC handguard to the MP5 and ditched all the MLOK...apart from the charging handle as who knows what UPS are doing with it but hopefully will turn up before Sunday!

Think MP5s look so much better with the older furniture and think this will suit my Sheriff loadout better than with the MLOK...but happy with the crazy rate of fire on the CM041J!! Just need to get all MLOK sold off so i can do the same to the MP5K i have!

IMG-20230905-WA0004.thumb.jpeg.9ea103544b71ebef8daeebef16cb4c12.jpeg

Edited by Johndaniel4863

8 minutes ago, ZakLav- said:

Got my Rossi “L119A2” back from Negative Airsoft who has once again absolutely smashed the build. Now time for painting! 

8A1FBD81-D8CC-4F89-A134-8C05D70D002E.jpeg

0139BDDD-6BE5-48E9-81A3-3AE8DF5D083C.jpeg

6C9E221A-0EA6-4FB8-BF5C-2C104B5B7039.jpeg

75630F0A-39EA-4891-8FAE-C8C957F7A626.jpeg

5B365994-4703-40A4-B04F-DC08A4E2A495.jpeg

4FEA409A-1D84-4070-9097-7A02958BBD3C.jpeg

Looking good mate!

1 hour ago, ZakLav- said:

Got my Rossi “L119A2” back from Negative Airsoft who has once again absolutely smashed the build. Now time for painting! 

What has been done to it?

11 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

What has been done to it?

Full SHS compression parts and gears I believe - not sure what ratio just went with whatever he thought was best for the gun.

Warhead brushless motor.

Perun hybrid v2 mosfet.

rotary hop with macaron 60° bucking and zci barrel.

shoots about 340fps on a .20 and hops .32s with ease nice and far 

I bought a Krytac Alpine Vector from a fellow in these forums about a month back. Since then I've taken the gun, gutted it out and upgraded almost everything internally myself. Now shoots like a total beast and sounds great too! It was the first time I teched a gun, can't wait to take it to a game next weekend.

I... hope this scope doesn't look too big?

20230908_003158.jpg

Edited by Gryphus

• Supporters
22 hours ago, Johndaniel4863 said:

MP5s almost ready for No Mans Land on sunday....

Just need the Marui MP5K grip to arrive tomorrow to remove the last trace of hideous MLOK and should be ready to go!

20230907_172054.thumb.jpg.5c00ceff1db1e601acb8146e27f1ff9e.jpg

I wouldn't worry so much about the M-Lok as that gopping stock but each to their own.

Valken ASL are the standard rental at NTAC, my local outdoors site, and what played my first three games with to get my UKARA. They're half-decent and run well. They really need a bucking/nub upgrade to be competitive.

Edited by MrTea

@MrTea funnily enough,being a rental gun is how i got mine! The site i play at use them and i was asking questions about it as it seemed like a good starter rif. Turns out one of the otheres there had bought s mew one but not used it a lot, so a deal was done. 😁

I did strip it down a couple of nights ago and saw that there is only a flimsy ring between the barrel and hopper. Its been added to the top of my shopping list! Lol

On 10/09/2023 at 10:18, Duff Beer said:

Now with the RDS on the Elcan, and proper Grip Pod System grip.  C’est fin!

Question about your flash hider, I have one of those Airsoft Artisan ones and only just got around to putting it on the G&G L85... where the outer barrel isn't threaded. The standard flash hider just slides on and there's a pin that secures into a groove on the outer barrel.

Are G&G doing strange things with their L85A2 and do the ICS ones have a threaded barrel?

Edited by MrTea

39 minutes ago, Hobbnob said:

A couple of my MWS's, top is a colt 723 with a Nova receiver, VFC Ops Inc suppressor and a few other bits and pieces for a 90's delta build, and the second is an M16A4 as seen in its transitional era during the Iraq war

Open dust covers 🤢

Seriously though, love them. Especially the longboi! Not enough people run long MWS builds

21 minutes ago, Impulse said:

Open dust covers 🤢

Seriously though, love them. Especially the longboi! Not enough people run long MWS builds

Thanks! They used to be unicorns but there was actually a point a year or two ago that it was possible to build one, I'm very lucky to be benefitting from that :)

(Edit: unless you use angry gun, but everyone should know how that will go :P )

I'm thinking of doing a C7 or MK12 Mod 0 build at some point in future but it'll be a while before parts availability and budget lines up

Edited by Hobbnob

On 16/09/2023 at 22:21, Hobbnob said:

A couple of my MWS's, top is a colt 723 with a Nova receiver, VFC Ops Inc suppressor and a few other bits and pieces for a 90's delta build, and the second is an M16A4 as seen in its transitional era during the Iraq war

PXL_20230916_0803484102.jpg

That M16 is a dream, I have to build one 😱 Do you happen to have a parts list floating about? Excellent job

On 16/09/2023 at 23:18, Hobbnob said:

Thanks! They used to be unicorns but there was actually a point a year or two ago that it was possible to build one, I'm very lucky to be benefitting from that :)

(Edit: unless you use angry gun, but everyone should know how that will go :P )

I'm thinking of doing a C7 or MK12 Mod 0 build at some point in future but it'll be a while before parts availability and budget lines up

I try to avoid Angry Gun parts like the plague as I have heard there are... issues :D. I did an m16a4 build with G&P AEG parts, but recently swapped out for MK12 Mod 1 parts (posted it a bit further up) and it has firmly cemented its spot as my go-to non-bolt action rifle. I absolutely love the aesthetic of it!