Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Head Moderator

It is one of the best for sale posts that I have seen but those scratches are not worth only 1% discount off its price.

• Head Moderator

Some idiot is willing to pay almost £100 for a few used high caps..??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Airsoft-M4-mags-/281960189007?hash=item41a6230c4f:g:PwEAAOSwxp9W2gbX

At least one bidder (hard to tell with eBay masking usernames) has no feedback so could be a way of bumping up the price.

• Head Moderator

Now if they were 8 TM recoil mags then maybe, but it does seem incredible that someone with any knowledge would buy them. Now I just need to dig out some of my spare crap...

£100 for a few battered mags?!?

I've got a few scuffed up (authentic looking) metal hi caps.

With the extra authentic look, recon I can get £150. Any takers?

£100 for a few battered mags?!?

I've got a few scuffed up (authentic looking) metal hi caps.

With the extra authentic look, recon I can get £150. Any takers?

That's where you goin wrong. Your not being inventive enough to really charge full whack.

There not scuffed or battered. What they are is battle hardened in the theatre of (plastic) death.

One thing I would say is that it's not the only thing on eBay that cost more than when it's new. I would like to make it quite clear that I was told about this from my wife's friends (who are all nurses) search well worn nurse shoes!

• Supporters

US based in California

think it gets delivered by a couple of West Coast pron stars or something

even so I ain't buying one - only coz missus is nearly always the one who signs for stuff in our house

• 2 months later...
  • Supporters

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?273533-TM-Eagle6-SOPMOD-Mrk-18-DEVGRU-navy-seal-custom

bahahahahahaha, it's a beat up SOPMOD with a couple of prometheus bits and some clone accessories and he's going for £650.

Justified it with the £300 Garmin Foretrex (that costs £110 new)... either he's a MASSIVE sucker or he thinks someone else is.

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?273533-TM-Eagle6-SOPMOD-Mrk-18-DEVGRU-navy-seal-custom

bahahahahahaha, it's a beat up SOPMOD with a couple of prometheus bits and some clone accessories and he's going for £650.

Justified it with the £300 Garmin Foretrex (that costs £110 new)... either he's a MASSIVE sucker or he thinks someone else is.

I was literally going to post the same thing here!!

i did think it was a massive chunk of cash for what it is!

"This is a Systema level TM EBB M4"

what the fuck does that mean?!

It means that Richard and Luke have worked on it. Clearly, it's now made of sunshine and puppy farts.

FPS: Legal.

Anything below 328 is legal, so the FPS is 1-328? That's a lot of variation :-)