Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters

just spotted one near me on FB (pics look ok, lots of chips close up though)

Cyma M4, full metal, around 345 FPS, good used condition. Is wired to Deans and will come with fairly new 7.4v LiPo. Excellent range, good rate of fire with Semi auto. Will come with 3 hi-caps, 1 mid cap, red dot sight, foregrip (not the angled one in the pictures) wont come with ACOG as I love it too much haha. Fire selector is very slightly loose and stock has been loose so fixed back on with superglue. Overall great gun package so asking £170 OVNO. Located ********* can deliver if needed. Valid defence required, thanks guys

£170 ...... £145 new http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft-m4-m15-m16-variants/cyma-cm-002a1-m4a1-airsoft-gun-black.htm#.VeN1m_lVhBc

• Supporters

I'd say he's asking too much for it, GBB barrett's were rare but now the Socom Gear Barrett has been on sale for some time.

They are still selling for that sort of price. People want them because there were only a 100 made it will be bought by someone whose is more of a collector than an airsofter. The socom one has made no difference to the price this will end up in the states where most of them are now.

• Supporters

I'd say he's asking too much for it, GBB barrett's were rare but now the Socom Gear Barrett has been on sale for some time.

Which also retails around £1200...

£220 for a stock well mb03? image.jpg

I think we've found a winner!

Especially when you know that BB gun websites sell these for under £100...

And another one!

A quote from ed about this here: My brother used to have one of those P90s pre-VCRA.

The mag has a ramp in it to make it 100% gravity fed and the box quotes 0.08J

Shoots barely 15ft and fires faster than it feeds. Which is still slow as fuck.post-9068-0-01749000-1441731060_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

The guy updated this one, the price drop is so dubious without everything else.

People don't really buy things without at least finding them from a retailer/trader even if out of stock for a price? One of my pet hates, retailers that do not show the last price for the item when it's out of stock.

Might just b me and maybe am missin out but I only buy things off people who know exactly what there selling. Usually means they have cared for it.

Been trying to sell my g&g cm16 srs. Some guy on Facebook messaged me and tried to swap for a clear Ak12 Blackviper? justbbguns special and a blackberry tablet worth about 30 quid. I couldn't believe the cheek.