Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

An update on the AS-VAL selling on one of the facebook forums. Cause he was such a bell***, it appears admins have removed him from the group

• Head Moderator

It also looks bloody horrible, makes me think of a slightly less garish two-tone rifle. I love H&K guns but it is a limited addition abomination.

It's ok I found out which group now. I'm Pleased with this outcome don't want idiots like him hanging around in the Russian pages and pissing people off.

When someone says 'like new' and does not elaborate I get very suspicious. Even amazon elaborates on it.

That's a lot of money to spend on a second hand gun.

Link removed so I guess the admins on that page agreed.

Prime kit on its own is worth *twice* that.

Is it? Don't know a lot about the higher end collector's stuff, just thought it was a ridiculous price for a broken wallhanger

Is it? Don't know a lot about the higher end collector's stuff, just thought it was a ridiculous price for a broken wallhanger

The Prime Kit for that particular pistol comes to about £970 once landed in the UK.

To the right buyer it may be worth that. Problem for the seller is that most average players would baulk at paying that for a non functional gun. Wrong market.

• 2 weeks later...