Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Someone was trying to sell a combat machine for £280 plus postage on Facebook.

post-10125-0-83026200-1439406750_thumb.jpg

Didn't take a screenshot but I wish I did!

There was someone on Facebook wanting to trade a highly custom TM G17 for another gun, and a guy in the comments offered a £20 flip knife. He'd only just joined the group and whatnot, but I gotta say, it was fairly funny to see.

• Head Moderator

Only just seen this thread. Looks like I am missing some bargains, and from UK based sellers so am saving the P&P costs from getting stuff abroad.

But that gun above (posted by TacMaster on 31 July) is two-tone, so that's got to be worth more right, as it costs extra for the paint job. Also it still has the original packaging, and we all know collectors want that - proven added value on Antiques Roadshow for the box the toy came in.

No two tones are worth less. Mainly because most people will eventually want to get that blue crap off once they get ukara. £200 for second hand poo tone no chance. When you can get a brand new for £14 more.

• Head Moderator

Think he was taking the piss.

Yes, it was a light hearted entry to elicit a wry smile. Did not have any emecon (if that is what you call those little yellow smiley things) available to show that it was not a series response.

Of course, two tone could be more valuable based on the fact that everyone has plain old black ones, and the blue ones are so much rarer. ;)

• Root Admin

I saw that today. That group page is a complete cesspool - not quite sure why I visit it.

Watching them pounce on anyone that doesn't reply to a message asking them about whether they have a valid defence is quite sickening too. These people have nothing better to do. Don't seem to understand that the majority of new players are completely ignorant of the laws surrounding VCRA.