The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Bought a few weeks ago; mosfet now fitted and shooting beautifully.

92655148-B183-46F5-9E99-A39989F8828F.thumb.jpeg.426b4e2499bd6d7e8d33317a517e607a.jpeg

• Supporters
2 hours ago, ghostwalker said:

well i can say that the essatec (sp) 9mm kydex inserts are great for everything except mags like the mk23's.

I get a feeling that its going to be make do and mend with the crappy viper double mag pouch until i can source (for less that a small mortgage) the Blackhawk bts ones with talon flex.

Pain in the arse with shipping and tax and stuff but... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-Blackhawk-Bts-Double-Pistol-Mag-Pouch-W-Talon-flex-52PMK2BK-Pack-Of-5-/125046265785?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.l4275.c1

Bought a couple of optics recently , but realised slowly that gun stuff is really only part of the buying cycle.

Comfort and practicality needed a bit of focus

So bought an easier method of carrying hydration (for me) , I don’t dig the camelback molle’d onto the back of my PC , and seeing as there is space for it inside as I had mock foam plates in it to give it shape, I got one of these.

And a proper Odin speed loader. 
I’ve tried the clones, they just shit themselves after a couple of outings.

Highly recommended..

F4917138-A9A9-42D6-B461-5019A15C7492.thumb.jpeg.1d56f921884f2ebc4637bbd1cec27a13.jpeg

Hi @Enid_Puceflange.

How does that yakeda hydration pack attach?

I Have googled it but can't find that particular item.

Could you post up where you got it from. Thanks.

regards 

16 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Hi @Enid_Puceflange.

regards 

They take the place of, or sit alongside, the rear plate in a plate carrier.

Feed lips baby yeah!

51 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Hi @Enid_Puceflange.

regards 

Hi bud, it pretty simply slips into the rear of your PC , in the area you would fit a Plate. 
I was using swimming floats to give my PC some structure, which it did but was also kinda hot and sweaty

So this does the same job but stops me having to have bottles in my dump pouch or Mini MAP Pack on the back (I had to ask other players to get my water out for me) Pain in the ass!

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004599214864.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.5.5f651802VEAWRI

6C5DF9E4-D61B-48F4-8DB6-19978E7C02AF.thumb.jpeg.459419a16b438e7841ab03d476337788.jpeg

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

21 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Hi bud, it pretty simply slips into the rear of your PC , in the area you would fit a Plate. 
I was using swimming floats to give my PC some structure, which it did but was also kinda hot and sweaty

So this does the same job but stops me having to have bottles in my dump pouch or Mini MAP Pack on the back (I had to ask other players to get my water out for me) Pain in the ass!

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004599214864.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.5.5f651802VEAWRI

6C5DF9E4-D61B-48F4-8DB6-19978E7C02AF.thumb.jpeg.459419a16b438e7841ab03d476337788.jpeg

Ok yeah I see now.

I just go out with a chest rig so wouldnt work for me. But thanks for info 👍

Regards 

33 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Ok yeah I see now.

I just go out with a chest rig so wouldnt work for me. But thanks for info 👍

Regards 

A few velcro straps might fit to your chest rig straps, but probably better in your case with some sort of Camelback system

57 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

A few velcro straps might fit to your chest rig straps, but probably better in your case with some sort of Camelback system

Yeah I could try that.👍

On 27/02/2023 at 17:46, BigStew said:

Never thought I would buy anything from Nuprol but it fits all my guns that actually work (The M14 it was actually bought for has taken longer than the 14 to 16 days to turn up. hitting 21 days and not even a tracking no). not a fan of the egg crate foam any one give a recommendation for foam that can be cut to shape? 

20230227_170219.jpg

Shadow Foam is an option. Not the cheapest of options but does exactly what you're after.

7 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

And a proper Odin speed loader. 
I’ve tried the clones, they just shit themselves after a couple of outings.

Highly recommended..

Definitely one of my all-time best airsoft buys. They repay themselves so quickly. Just got one for my lad as well, but his didn't come with the silicon sound dampener.

On 21/03/2023 at 16:31, C-Diddy said:

Definitely one of my all-time best airsoft buys. They repay themselves so quickly. Just got one for my lad as well, but his didn't come with the silicon sound dampener.

Just ordered an Odin from eBay in a fetching shade of blue (it's the EMG-branded version) - there's a seller that's got them up for £50 posted.

16 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Just ordered an Odin from eBay in a fetching shade of blue (it's the EMG-branded version) - there's a seller that's got them up for £50 posted.

I got mine from BZ Tactical a while back (with silicon insert) for around £50, and got the lad's from Fire Support. Awesome bit of kit 

55 minutes ago, C-Diddy said:

I got mine from BZ Tactical a while back (with silicon insert) for around £50, and got the lad's from Fire Support. Awesome bit of kit 

Yeah, I’m struggling to find a silicone liner in stock anywhere. 
It’s a definite necessity 👍

48 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Yeah, I’m struggling to find a silicone liner in stock anywhere. 
It’s a definite necessity 👍

I was placing an order from JK Army and they happened to have them. 

On 23/03/2023 at 08:47, C-Diddy said:

It's interesting that some come with the insert and some don't.

Mine arrived today - and it does have the Silicone insert pre-installed. Really impressed with the build quality.

image.png.96854efa52e8a83aa569a2131b15d482.png

28 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Mine arrived today - and it does have the Silicone insert pre-installed. Really impressed with the build quality.

I agree. Really solid build. This and the adaptor for MWS mags have probably been the best investment I've made for accessories. £50 does sound a lot for a speedloader, but at least it'll last.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Speedbird_666 said:

That's the exact same one I have. Quick tip - you may want to trim back the flaps under the filling hole cover. They're quite stiff and can lead to an amount of spillage!

On 21/03/2023 at 08:52, Enid_Puceflange said:

F4917138-A9A9-42D6-B461-5019A15C7492.thumb.jpeg.1d56f921884f2ebc4637bbd1cec27a13.jpeg

Best of all it means "Cheers" in welsh. (more or less)

I love little coincidences like that.

Edited by Dan Robinson

4 hours ago, Lozart said:

you may want to trim back the flaps under the filling hole cover. They're quite stiff and can lead to an amount of spillage

Ooh err

52 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Ooh err

5 hours ago, Lozart said:

That's the exact same one I have. Quick tip - you may want to trim back the flaps under the filling hole cover. They're quite stiff and can lead to an amount of spillage!

5 hours ago, Lozart said:

you may want to trim back the flaps under the filling hole cover. They're quite stiff and can lead to an amount of spillage!

There is so much material there for a stand up club comedian. Lol 

• Supporters
20 hours ago, Shamal said:

There is so much material there for a stand up club comedian. Lol 

I can neither confirm or deny if that was, in fact, my intention 😎

UKARA finally sorted and tri-shot spring shotgun arrived :)  Looks pretty snazzy, pump feels pretty stiff.  I'll give it a little test later on today in the garden, hopefully it's somewhat accurate.  Looking forward to taking it out on Sunday.
image.thumb.jpeg.a92de9f9d59c5655aa44cb6f3114eb6e.jpeg