3 minutes ago, Tackle said:

@Alimcd has done some lovely stuff with KC02's, if you need any info holler👍

this is my 2nd/spare kc … I have a fully built dread kc02 👍

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, sp00n said:

this is my 2nd/spare kc … I have a fully built dread kc02 👍

🤐Tune in next week when I try to teach my gran to suck eggs🤣

On 15/03/2024 at 21:38, gavinkempsell said:

I'm an Arbroath smokie, I need to go further than Dundee at times, manage to avoid Fife by way of Perth usually.

I mean, I keep going up there for social reasons, despite it being decidedly backwater-ish 👀

2 hours ago, GiantKiwi said:

I mean, I keep going up there for social reasons, despite it being decidedly backwater-ish 👀

Not quite Clampit territory but close.

• Supporters

434184074_409513015029231_1616457197921125708_n.thumb.jpg.225fda21c65264c81c59eba85b520e97.jpg

All thoroughly wrapped by Fire Support (surprisingly).  I was looking to enhance my E&C M16 somewhat and was expecting the G&P stuff to be a lot nicer as their full M4/M16s from back in the day were overall nicer externally, but where the G&P bits turned out a cut above in a lot of areas, they also fell short in a few as well and on balance I couldn't/didn't choose to use most of the front end stuff.  As an example, the 203 handguard has a much more realistic leaf sight than an E&C equivalent and maybe slightly better plastic but it's completely missing the metal inner heatshield (which the E&C has).

Oh and don't buy an LCT Crane stock.. holy shit literally the worst quality plastic airsoft accessory I've ever touched 😂  Suuuper thin and awful plastic, sharp, pathetically lightweight, shiny and poorly fit with the side compartment caps barely held in place.  The other stock is an ASG which lacks the QD sling mount but the plastic is matt, thick and sturdy; pretty damn close in composition to a real B5 SOPMOD.

image.thumb.png.b65d4a7ac435759a9d74d3b4b8d73c31.png

While I'm not their biggest fan admittedly, you just can't deny Helikon stuff especially the more recent lol.  The cap is weirdly small but the (stupidly named) trousers are just stupidly good; got given another pair in green about 5-6 years ago and wear them absolutely constantly yet they still look new, so had to go for a 2nd set.

After 6ish years of use, my Crispi Boots started to fall apart, they became ultra rigid, lost all the grip, can't be resoled..

Gore-Tex membrane is still okay but they're not suitable for my needs anymore.

So I bought these La Sportiva ones, Ultra Raptor II model:

IlBeQnv.jpeg

Hopefully they'll be comfortable and last a long time :)

On 02/04/2024 at 21:41, sp00n said:

may the odds be in your favour😎👍

Challenge completed...

Bought an optic mount, ASG red dot (which is actually bigger than I thought it would be) and a double pistol case for My M93r from airsofteirespacer.png

spacer.png

Also ordered a stock and a set of wooden grips for it from Octagon airsoft...   pics will be shared when they arrive from Hong Kong

From an advert that I stumbled across on here . . bought completely on a whim!

A G&G Wildhog GC16. In the words of Borat, its a very niice.

There is an issue with the acog that I will be asking questions about, but I'll do that tomorrow as I'm going to bed.

3f618022-601c-494c-a5dc-1846cf2dd3fd.thumb.jpeg.ada1f36dd624a55c0cb9d283613dfe5d.jpeg

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Spartan09 said:

Challenge completed...

Bought an optic mount, ASG red dot (which is actually bigger than I thought it would be) and a double pistol case for My M93r from airsofteirespacer.png

spacer.png

Also ordered a stock and a set of wooden grips for it from Octagon airsoft...   pics will be shared when they arrive from Hong Kong

I think that’s where I got mine from … £90 iirc 😬

On 03/04/2024 at 20:22, TheFull9 said:

434184074_409513015029231_1616457197921125708_n.thumb.jpg.225fda21c65264c81c59eba85b520e97.jpg

All thoroughly wrapped by Fire Support (surprisingly).  I was looking to enhance my E&C M16 somewhat and was expecting the G&P stuff to be a lot nicer as their full M4/M16s from back in the day were overall nicer externally, but where the G&P bits turned out a cut above in a lot of areas, they also fell short in a few as well and on balance I couldn't/didn't choose to use most of the front end stuff.  As an example, the 203 handguard has a much more realistic leaf sight than an E&C equivalent and maybe slightly better plastic but it's completely missing the metal inner heatshield (which the E&C has).

Oh and don't buy an LCT Crane stock.. holy shit literally the worst quality plastic airsoft accessory I've ever touched 😂  Suuuper thin and awful plastic, sharp, pathetically lightweight, shiny and poorly fit with the side compartment caps barely held in place.  The other stock is an ASG which lacks the QD sling mount but the plastic is matt, thick and sturdy; pretty damn close in composition to a real B5 SOPMOD.

image.thumb.png.b65d4a7ac435759a9d74d3b4b8d73c31.png

While I'm not their biggest fan admittedly, you just can't deny Helikon stuff especially the more recent lol.  The cap is weirdly small but the (stupidly named) trousers are just stupidly good; got given another pair in green about 5-6 years ago and wear them absolutely constantly yet they still look new, so had to go for a 2nd set.

Always been a g&p fan boy , but I have found my self going to e&c for stuff and for the price it's worth it so far . 

In a bid to make moving stuff around for games and such less hassle, bought this in the Easter 25% off sale at UKT - Warrior X300 - so got everything apart from the guns packed in that

IMG_5907.jpeg

IMG_5906.jpeg

Edited by GiantKiwi

13 minutes ago, Skullchewer said:

Impractical, considered ugly by many, but I have had my eye on this for months, and now it's mine. 

IMG-20240407-WA0005.jpg

Ready steady go.

It's a starting pistol on steroids 😂

I'm not sure about it but there is a sort of chunkiness and 'i mean business' look to it.

I wouldn't be out of the running if one came my way.

What is it?

Just now, Skullchewer said:

Marushin Mateba, 3 inch version. 

Yes I've just done a lens search on it.

Yours has a brass bit sticking out which doesn't seem to be on the pics I've seen.

Must admit it has a certain charm to it👍

Yeah, not sure what's up with that, but I like it 😁

It's a fixed hop, so I've been experiment with weights, .3s seem to be the sweet spot. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Skullchewer said:

Impractical, considered ugly by many, but I have had my eye on this for months, and now it's mine. 

IMG-20240407-WA0005.jpg

I'm mixed, I think I'd like it a lot more if it didn't have the brass bit sticking out.

Do we know what that's for  ?🤔

1 hour ago, Skullchewer said:

IMG-20240407-WA0005.jpg

Nice to see another mateba owner here in the UK.

I have two matebas of my own,  but I have yet to field them yet (one is the 8mm ghost in the shell collector version, so will never leave the house, the other is 6mm calibre 5 inch barrel version, but I dont have a holster for it yet)

16 minutes ago, Spartan09 said:

Nice to see another mateba owner here in the UK.

I have two matebas of my own,  but I have yet to field them yet (one is the 8mm ghost in the shell collector version, so will never leave the house, the other is 6mm calibre 5 inch barrel version, but I dont have a holster for it yet)

Yeah, I'm scratching my head about a holster for this, without breaking the bank too much. 

45 minutes ago, Tackle said:

I'm mixed, I think I'd like it a lot more if it didn't have the brass bit sticking out.

Do we know what that's for  ?🤔

It unscrews 🤷🏼‍♂️

Just arrived from Japan, but I finally got around to getting a front strap for the mac11. Now I just need to get a replacement front sight as my one snapped off at some point (and they're not expensive to replace...)

image.thumb.jpeg.6e3ba4bc013224545403170efa42b7ff.jpeg

I'm stoked.

My project pew has been delivered.

I've always wanted one and now I have stage one.....

😁😁😁😁😁😁

PXL_20240409_172801009.jpg

8 hours ago, Impulse said:

Just arrived from Japan, but I finally got around to getting a front strap for the mac11. Now I just need to get a replacement front sight as my one snapped off at some point (and they're not expensive to replace...)

image.thumb.jpeg.6e3ba4bc013224545403170efa42b7ff.jpeg

Don't suppose you have a link do you? been after a couple myself.