Airsoft Forums UK

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

22 minutes ago, Gepard said:

Some Magpul style backup sights 

2018-01-24_20_50_58.jpg

I found irons to be extremely expensive for what you get, how much did you pay for them?

• Supporters
11 minutes ago, Skara said:

I found irons to be extremely expensive for what you get, how much did you pay for them?

£10

Ztac bowman head set

Motorola PTT 

40mm grenade pouch for trmr

MTP trouser and top to match my team mates for games.

Cheap mounted torch

Mechanix mpact gloves 

Bought a fair amount of stuff over last 2 weeks, can't be bothered to dig it all out for pictures.
1 x TM Hi Capa Mag 
1 x OneTigris sling bag
1 x OneTigris 3 day pack
1 x Lipo Safety Bag 

2 x 11.1V LiPo batteries

1 x Load Bearing Belt

1 x Black Ripstop Cargo pants

1 x pack of 10 CR123A batteries (for my rail mounted torch, cheaper as a bundle of 10 batteries)
1 x LiPo Battery level checker

And unrelated to airsoft, a pair of OSREN Night Breaker headlight bulbs for my car lol

Collected my 3x lonex flash mags for my m4s and picked up a Emerson QD one point sling to go on my jpc, too bad the shop didn't have a multicam one so I had to get it in black..

• Head Moderator
17 minutes ago, PT247 said:

Got me a new sniper rifle, .so got an SRS 20" .Sport

You need to do a review of it.  Saw it on Skirmshop and its compact size looks great.

1 hour ago, Jedi_Master said:

You need to do a review of it.  Saw it on Skirmshop and its compact size looks great.

I may do just that, not posted anything airsoft related on Hippo-Plays for an age. Not got my scopecams anymore although I may be able to borrow them back for a test! :-)

@Eenthuncob I'm loving the magazine choice ;)
How do they run with your Krytak? I've got the CRB model thats still stock from factory, and yet to do a game with the EPM mags so just out of curiosity for the feed and such.

12 hours ago, LightningCh said:

@Eenthuncob I'm loving the magazine choice ;)
How do they run with your Krytak? I've got the CRB model thats still stock from factory, and yet to do a game with the EPM mags so just out of curiosity for the feed and such.

The mags feed great and have a bit of wobble but I sorted that out by putting a little bit of sticky Velcro in the mag well and no wobble what so ever now.

I couldn’t believe how good the mags felt when I first got them as well very high quality. I’d recommend getting them, you get what you pay for in this case.

1 hour ago, Eenthuncob said:

The mags feed great and have a bit of wobble but I sorted that out by putting a little bit of sticky Velcro in the mag well and no wobble what so ever now.

I couldn’t believe how good the mags felt when I first got them as well very high quality. I’d recommend getting them, you get what you pay for in this case.

That's good news for me as I have 3 on order and they are expensive lol. Ill consider the Velcro tip as well so thanks for that 

And yeah, i would hope they are good quality for the price! And for all the reviews they get saying they feel great lol.

• Moderators

warrior belt in Atacs AU, 2 double mag pouches and dump pouch....been checking back on UKT every now and again and finally belt was reduced.... :).....prob be less in a few weeks but hay ho!!!

9 hours ago, stig said:

Love the look of that - which AAR was it and from where?

ICS AAR Compact is the name on their website, got it from Urban Airsoft :)

10 hours ago, OHDFoxy said:

ICS AAR Compact is the name on their website, got it from Urban Airsoft :)

Thanks - I take it you fitted a supressor then?

10 minutes ago, stig said:

Thanks - I take it you fitted a supressor then?

No problem! It's 14mm CCW so I just took off the original flash hider and put on my Acetech tracer unit :)