De-Railed discussions / Rants etc

L3wisD

Message added by Jedi_Master

When anyone does a Tom and the AFUK toilet gets flushed, all the duff ends up here.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

7 minutes ago, Duff said:

Even if it is real... fuuuuuuuuck that!

I could buy a Vector for that....

And we know you really want a Vector 😁

6 minutes ago, MisterG said:

And we know you really want a Vector 😁

Shh.. . Don't tell @rocketdogbert 👨‍🚀

7 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Er what you do realise there is no such thing they are gun model specific.

Where did you get an aftermarket sig hop unit?

Nunya.

• Supporters
32 minutes ago, Duff said:

Nunya.

Trying to be clever doesn't suit.

Only offering advice as there is no aftermarket sig hop unit only original manufacturer ones. There was one but it was rare as hell and absolute garbage.

Not all manufacturer ones are compatible either.

7 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Trying to be clever doesn't suit.

Only offering advice as there is no aftermarket sig hop unit only original manufacturer ones. There was one but it was rare as hell and absolute garbage.

Not all manufacturer ones are compatible either.

When are you going to get the message.....?

15 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

I got the message you're* (ftfy) a dick but as this forum is for technical advice that is what I will do. 

So please make sure you know what you are talking about in future.

So far you're the only person who reacts to me like this. You're the problem. If I ask You directly feel free to impart advice but otherwise assume I want to hear nothing from your mouth ever. 

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, Duff said:

So far you're the only person who reacts to me like this. You're the problem. If I ask You directly feel free to impart advice but otherwise assume I want to hear nothing from your mouth ever. 

Im the problem? Not the fact you lie and talk crap or the amount of times you have gone off but then blame everybody else. 

Get your meds checked.

1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

£800 for a "FAST XP" helmet?  I'd want it to boost me straight to a Level 20 Pewgod.

I legit laughed out loud so hard.... 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Rogerborg said:

£800 for a "FAST XP" helmet?  I'd want it to boost me straight to a Level 20 Pewgod.

Not everyone wants and actual ballistic brain bucket but if you did, it's actually a fairly reasonable price (they retail at $1,400 new) especially with the earpro thrown in too (even assuming they're not actual 3M ones).

6 minutes ago, M_P said:

yawning.jpg?quality=98&strip=all&w=782  

Yeah I'm bored of it too. Now if we could get this thread cleaned up from all the off topic bullshittery from Trigger that'd be great....

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Duff said:

Yeah I'm bored of it too. Now if we could get this thread cleaned up from all the off topic bullshittery from Trigger that'd be great....

If you think you're the victim, getting in digs back is only escalating it and continuing to do so isn't helping. Should've just ignored it in the first place if it's such an issue. He wasn't exactly aggressive in the first place

20 hours ago, MisterG said:

But with airsoft I have found my budget expecations move upwards the longer I play.

Like wise but I guess I wold have to play for about 4358 years for my budget expectations to get that high for a helmet! £5 cap on backwards does me :D 

On 20/07/2018 at 15:38, Rogerborg said:

On 20/07/2018 at 16:44, Duff said:

I legit laughed out loud so hard.... 

On 20/07/2018 at 16:48, Lozart said:

Not everyone wants and actual ballistic brain bucket but if you did, it's actually a fairly reasonable price (they retail at $1,400 new) especially with the earpro thrown in too (even assuming they're not actual 3M ones).

On 21/07/2018 at 10:51, Albiscuit said:

Like wise but I guess I wold have to play for about 4358 years for my budget expectations to get that high for a helmet! £5 cap on backwards does me :D 

Some people actually use "brain buckets not just for airsoft, got a bud that plays and uses his for actual mountain rescue as well. Personally I'm happy with a repro bucket but ligit harnesses and pads.

Their bb's are banned from use at Absolute Airsoft, Reading.

Along with RZR because they've apparently had a lot of issues with those brands splitting and being dangerous.

Coming from a site that refuses to chrono pistols.

Oh, shoud be worth a mention that whomever manufactured the shotgun shells they rebranded are great, simple and faultless in all my time using them. Kudos to whomever they stole that design off!

• Supporters
44 minutes ago, Game Cam said:

I have a Nuprol Alpha Defender rifle and it's a decent little gun

Only issue I have had is the mud guard keeps popping open. 

Mud flap ?? We talking guns or bikes ?

41 minutes ago, Duff said:

Oh, shoud be worth a mention that whomever manufactured the shotgun shells they rebranded are great, simple and faultless in all my time using them. Kudos to whomever they stole that design off!

Probably Cyma ones , I find there the best on the market after TM 👍

5 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Mud flap ?? We talking guns or bikes ?

Probably Cyma ones , I find there the best on the market after TM 👍

I actually peeled off the outer sticker that branded it as "Nuprol" so I could add my own biohazard tape and underneath there are no markings, not even from the plastic moulding.

• Supporters
9 minutes ago, Duff said:

I actually peeled off the outer sticker that branded it as "Nuprol" so I could add my own biohazard tape and underneath there are no markings, not even from the plastic moulding.

My ones it’s screen printed on the shell ‘cyma made in china’ 👍

1 minute ago, Druid799 said:

My ones it’s screen printed on the shell ‘cyma made in china’ 👍

Mine have a 30R embossed on the gold part at the top, that's it. Wow, maybe my ones are actually manufactured by Nurprol. Nah, can't be.. I mean, they still work after six months!

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, Duff said:

Mine have a 30R embossed on the gold part at the top, that's it. Wow, maybe my ones are actually manufactured by Nurprol. Nah, can't be.. I mean, they still work after six months!

“Silly Caucasian boy !” Nuprol don’t make anything !

They simply buy everyone else’s crap

AND then a little old man called Wang sticks there labels on it ! 🤦‍♂️

😂😂😂

(Guess the film and you win a cookie😉)

1 hour ago, L3wisD said:

It deserves a post here too...

In case you were sitting on the fence about trying 6mm ammo I got in touch and asked him if he'd be kind enough to make us our own little discount code.

He very kindly has:.

At least it's a bit cheaper to try them out and make your own opinion of them now.

If you're reading this Mr. 6mm Ammo - please feel free to join the forum and make a thread in the "Places to buy" section. 

This is great as I am looking to try these, seem to be rated very highly by some

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.