Gun picture thread

M_P

Total noob, my first purchases. Colt m4 blue fox with Nuprol nx200 torch and Nuprol holographic sight.

Handgun is the Vorsk defender pro GBB.

I'm hoping these are OK for starter weapons! I know that as soon as I sighted in my m4 with the holo sight, it's very accurate, enough to seriously impress me.

20230123_143344.jpg

20230123_143333.jpg

20230123_143251.jpg

20230123_143205.jpg

16 hours ago, Davegolf said:

I think ‘contraption’ best sums that up!

The workings are insane looking!

It's quite a good design for 1885.

The idea was it was enclosed so nothing could foul up the mechanism, it was intended to stop both a charging soldier and protect from dangerous wild animals. They were all handmade and all seem a little different. 

Mine is based off a 455 calibre one as that one is closest to the 45 calibre Cassieopiea shells. 

The mechanism on the replica has been copied from the real one. 

There's a lot of finishing work left to be done with it. 

k2as3cw5wjh51 (1).jpg

ACS_Lancaster_4-Barrels.png

419.jpg

Edited by Pupa2794

9 minutes ago, mightyjebus said:

picked up 2nd hand in A1 condition Cybergun (ARES) SCAR SC

That's a nice gun, I bought a couple of raffle tickets to win one at Airsoft Competitions, sad not to win it.

2 hours ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

That's a nice gun, I bought a couple of raffle tickets to win one at Airsoft Competitions, sad not to win it.

Don't be too sad new mini scar in the works! You can find some videos on YT from this year's MOA (Taiwan). Fully licensed fn trademarks. Oem could be vfc I'm not sure.

Edited by Krisz

33 minutes ago, Krisz said:

Don't be too sad new mini scar in the works! You can find some videos on YT from this year's MOA (Taiwan). Fully licensed fn trademarks. Oem could be vfc I'm not sure.

Cybergun are releasing another 3 SCAR SC's in Grey, Tan and Black but the OEM will be BOLT instead of ARES.

7 hours ago, Jez_Armstrong said:

3D printed "FANTA" cover for the surefire can, I only had red filament left so the paint has come out a bit lighter on top but I think that looks pretty good

Nice. If you want to print another with the correct name, let me know and I'll send the file across (yeah I made the Fanta one) :)

2 hours ago, mightyjebus said:

Nice. If you want to print another with the correct name, let me know and I'll send the file across (yeah I made the Fanta one) :)

Yes please! As a few of the lads would like one, much thanks for doing the original 

24 minutes ago, Jez_Armstrong said:

Yes please! As a few of the lads would like one, much thanks for doing the original 

no worries, give me a day or 2 to find it and modify it again. it's on one of these external HDD's somewhere!

3 hours ago, alxndrhll said:

I’m sure some bits will change around once it’s getting used in anger but the arrival of the can and sling sees this one just about there.

BC1CEEAD-5113-4A88-AF17-E4E1BB303708.thumb.jpeg.8f475633209f6b1f4c63b5feba252639.jpeg

That’s giving me a MAHOOSIVE inferiority complex 😂

Finally, pictures of my 'finished' G&G MP5A4 EBB. In the second pic you can see the rear drum sight is chipped, still looking for a replacement. Upgrades/changes as follows;

• Rocket Airsoft high torque motor
  • Rocket Airsoft 12:1 high speed gears
  • ZCI 240mm inner barrel
  • Maple Leaf Macaron Bucking
  • Maple Leaf Omega Nub
  • Gate Pico SSR3 MOSFET (just to let the gun run 11.1v LiPo)
  • CYMA MP5 Low profile mount
  • Nuprol M110 Spring
  • Rocket Airsoft Rotary Bearing spring guide
  • New Guarder tappet plate
  • Rocket Airsoft Piston
  • Full metal piston rack
  • CYMA metal RIS handguard
  • Standard Tamiya connections rewired to Deans
  • Genuine HK 3-point sling (I believe)
  • ASG B&T Tracer unit. Changed the outer sleeve with a knock off one which fits perfectly and removes the ugly trademarks.
  • Olight Odin with tapeswitch.

Gun no longer 'twangs' when fired and has a high RPS but I haven't got a chrono to tell properly. 11.1v 30c batteries get toasty after a lot of semi fire. FPS is a steady ~339. Hopefully going to take it to a CQC field later this week and put it through its paces.

MP501.jpg

MP502.jpg

Edited by MrTea

Recently upgraded LCT TKMS by Luke at Neg Airsoft.

I've then replaced the original black lower handguard with LCT wood and replaced the black pistol grip with an LCT plum one. Kept the upper handguard, which took a bit of filing down to fit on top of the wood lower. 

20230218_162302.jpg

20230218_162311.jpg

20230218_162327.jpg

New project, been gifted a broken WE GBBR Thompson. Upper reciever is cracked so I've ordered a new one, now do I get some decent wood (fnar fnar) and rebuild it as a Thompson ........

image.thumb.jpeg.3e1b50e5a6bd949890f22e567c952cc4.jpeg

Or do I use this, Snow wolf M41 A body kit ? 

image.thumb.jpeg.f66f0874f487edf7fffcac50c31c07ab.jpeg

GBBR Pulse rifle anyone ?

• Supporters
23 minutes ago, Nick G said:

New project, been gifted a broken WE GBBR Thompson. Upper reciever is cracked so I've ordered a new one, now do I get some decent wood (fnar fnar) and rebuild it as a Thompson ........

image.thumb.jpeg.3e1b50e5a6bd949890f22e567c952cc4.jpeg

Or do I use this, Snow wolf M41 A body kit ? 

image.thumb.jpeg.f66f0874f487edf7fffcac50c31c07ab.jpeg

GBBR Pulse rifle anyone ?

image.thumb.jpeg.b910e6bb9e72f276831b787c59e260fd.jpeg

Pulse rifle or GTFO.