Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters

If, as some of us seem to think ?, he's wiped it over, fitted a scope, & just stuck it back up calling it something it's not (BIG QUESTION MARK ???), would he be daft enough to think he'd get away with doing it on the same forum only a few weeks later ? 

🤔

• Supporters

And just to drop the rancid cherry on top of this festering shit sundae of a sale , the previously mentioned matching scratches on stock AND receiver .

A8D09010-4CDB-4F70-B8FD-D73D3313329E.jpeg

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

If, as some of us seem to think ?, he's wiped it over, fitted a scope, & just stuck it back up calling it something it's not (BIG QUESTION MARK ???), would he be daft enough to think he'd get away with doing it on the same forum only a few weeks later ? 

🤔

it's also on some other selling sites

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, strykerles said:

it's also on some other selling sites

Yeah, but here ffs, kinda dumb lol

• Supporters

Joking aside think it’s safe to say we’ve established it’s the gun that was sold by @strykerlesas a Cheap’n’cheerful bombproof A&K , BUT some how it’s miraculously metamorphosed in to a “ G&P GR25 Magpul PTS limited edition, a unicorn of a DMR !”(his sales pitch) and now ‘worth’ near triple the price the A&K was sold at ? that’s well out of order as far as I’m concerned and if @Louisdisnt able to provide a satisfactory explanation then sanctions are needed ?

• Supporters
15 hours ago, Druid799 said:

sanctions are needed

Mmm. I'd normally be all caveat emptorish, but his/her/zeir only interactions here appear to be buying and selling.  I'd question the value of that, especially if ze's going to be flipping prices to the moon.

• Head Moderator

Moderator Comment

I have removed the DMR advert based on the information above.  However, no one had bothered reporting the advert as suspiscious or an issue.

I have invited @Louisdto respond in Mack's

23 hours ago, strykerles said:

thought I'd share this as he brought the gun from me a few weeks ago for £220 without a scope

pretty sure the base model was an A&K too, as it had some A&K gears as spares

Hi all!

To clear up so things because people seem to jump to conclusions and spend their free time discussing sh*te instead of directly messaging me to so I could correct the add..

Firstly, yes it was purchased from you for £220 @strykerles and so what? wether I paid £2 or £200 whatever I decide to list an item for is my choice and no one else's no one is forced to purchase it, its called reselling welcome to the world of business buy cheaper and then sell for more! reselling for more isn't "shady" @Tackle and to then say "would he be daft enough to think he'd get away with doing it on the same forum only a few weeks later ?" there was no ill intent when I posted this have sold 50+ RIFS on this forum in others with no issues I just didn't identify this RIF properly..

Secondly, What does the scope have to do with all this @Adolf Hamster and more-so wether I purchased it from @strykerles and it is the same RIF or not why does it matter I'm confused @Druid799??? the scope wasn't part of the bundle I listed or otherwise it would have been specified in the description (yes maybe I could have uploaded a picture without the scope...) 

Thirdly, I thought that it was a G&P GR25 PTS limited edition as when looking at the A&K model it didn't look like it, thanks to @Speedbird_666 help I can now see it is an A&K and will be relisted as an A&K

Lastly instead of bashing someone actually try and help as it was an honest mistake and not a "fraudulent and dishonest" ad like described by admins or some... So: 

-@Cannonfodder "if hes only herto rip poeople off then fuck him"

- @Tackle "would he be daft enough to think he'd get away with doing it on the same forum only a few weeks later ?"

- @Skullchewer "Presumably he saw he was tagged in this thread. Take your rip off behavior elsewhere, @Louisd

He needs a ban, IP ban preferably. "

- @EvilMonkee "Stop being so reasonable we want a lynching!!"

YOUR CONCLUSIONS ARENT NEEDED AND WAIT FOR A REPLY NEXT TIME!!!! @Jedi_Master Thank you for not banning me and inviting me to respond on this thread instead of also jumping to conclusions like some have.

Hopefully this clears the air for all of you!

It will be re listed and priced accordingly!

Thank you.

Edited by Louisd

The key word was if

Also if it was sold as an A&K how did you come to the conclusion it's a G&P? 

• Supporters

@Louisd, your absolutely correct, your free to name your own price, after all there's nothing immoral about making a profit on something, case in point only yesterday a guy sold a star wars toy that he bought for a pound, at auction it sold for 2k😳

BUT

when you bought it, the sellers ad clearly states his belief that its an A&k, supported by the accompanying spares.

But you claimed it to be a higher end variant from a completely different manufacturer, one would assume in order to justify the mental s/h price for what's in reality a bashed up A&k....... 

Thing is, that shit might go unnoticed over on Zin, but not here, not ever😏

1337132536759_9064973.png

3 minutes ago, Tackle said:

@Louisd, your absolutely correct, your free to name your own price, after all there's nothing immoral about making a profit on something, case in point only yesterday a guy sold a star wars toy that he bought for a pound, at auction it sold for 2k😳

BUT

when you bought it, the sellers ad clearly states his belief that its an A&k, supported by the accompanying spares.

But you claimed it to be a higher end variant from a completely different manufacturer, one would assume in order to justify the mental s/h price for what's in reality a bashed up A&k....... 

Now that's 

1337132536759_9064973.png

"his belief" exactly! so not a fact so I did some research to have "my own belief" which turned out to be wrong and

"But you claimed it to be a higher end variant from a completely different manufacturer, one would assume in order to justify the mental s/h price for what's in reality a bashed up A&k......." -> If it had been what I thought it was my £600 open to offers would have been justified turns out its a G&P so it will be priced accordingly for what it is as I mentioned in my response to all it was an honest mistake and otherwise would have not been priced so highly. 

Just now, Cannonfodder said:

I have read it and it answers fuck all

Reading classes will help at that point because my reply covered everyones comments and questions, have a nice day!

(Not here to argue to everyones further replies, your points were made I have replied to all no further comments are needed!)

Edited by Louisd

4 minutes ago, Louisd said:

I did some research

I'll try again and make it simpler for you. 

What research led you to think it was a G&P? 

Just now, Cannonfodder said:

I'll try again and make it simpler for you. 

What research led you to think it was a G&P? 

"I reckon the seller thinks that the gun is one of these:

https://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p19549/G&P-SR-25-Sniper-AEG(Magpul-PTS)-(Limited-Edition)(Black)/product_info.html

The lack of Magpul markings on the stock would make it pretty unlikely, along with the URX rail.

This looks like it:

https://www.bespokeairsoft.co.uk/a-k-dmr-ak25-black-dmr-25-bk"

Quoted from @Speedbird_666 previous comment.

the fact it looks similar to this: https://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p19549/G&P-SR-25-Sniper-AEG(Magpul-PTS)-(Limited-Edition)(Black)/product_info.html