Macks airsoft dreamers of the week thread

Mack
Message added by proffrink

Mod note: Yes, you can discuss any airsoft-related listing from any website in this thread. This includes listings on AF-UK itself.

Please stay on topic (i.e. about these items). Off-topic posts will be removed.

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Of course. It's only made better when they claim your gun is hot because you've got better range, only to chrono well within site limits

don't get that as much as the old "he's not taking his hits" accusation from people that assume that because you can send .48's over to hit them, that their .2's will be able to reply.....

13 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Just had a check you can get a UK legal vector in .22LR for £850. A semi auto version in the USA is$1900.00. that is seriously taking the piss.

26 minutes ago, BigStew said:

Just had a check you can get a UK legal vector in .22LR for £850. A semi auto version in the USA is$1900.00. that is seriously taking the piss.

i agree, silly price.

And whilst all you say is true, you cannot buy a “new” KWA Vector for any price, except at Redwolf it would seem lol

Wow. I know they're expensive as they're not made anymore, but at that price I'd expect it to come with one of these 

2c59f0f6de8a327d53cf0f646607e945.thumb.jpg.de8e2a59dd1991aa5585fdf07a726a3b.jpg

Shops really should proof read their faceache posts. 

sketch-1615556734544.thumb.png.17e72f7d2b07982e9bcaf3ff53e98e7b.png

1 hour ago, Cannonfodder said:

Wow. I know they're expensive as they're not made anymore, but at that price I'd expect it to come with one of these 

I’m not sure a stock adapter, stock, foregrip, red dot, weapon light and suppressor really help with that high a price to be honest 👀.

Though I will say I’ve never understood the comparison of prices between airsoft RIFs and ‘real gnus’. They’re very different beasts, bought for very different reasons. No matter how much cheaper I could pick up a real AR for versus my airsoft one, I’ll never be able to skirmish with it so it’s a somewhat moot point... not to take away from the fact that the Redwolf price is absolutely wild, but still.

Edited by alxndrhll

• Supporters
54 minutes ago, alxndrhll said:

I’m not sure a stock adapter, stock, foregrip, red dot, weapon light and suppressor really help with that high a price to be honest 👀.

i think its mostly the short mag, i understand they're somewhat rare for the vector.

• Supporters
4 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

c3e.jpg

3 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

Ive just had a negligent discharge, all over me undercrackers🤤

• Supporters
21 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Thing that made me laugh was the “you may also be interested in” at the bottom . They want you to drop over three and a half grand on the gun but “by the way would you like to by this hundred and twenty five dollar fake suppressor for it as well ?” 🤣🤣

On 12/03/2021 at 01:01, Tackle said:

Hands up who gets a nice warm smug feeling on game days when you pick off other players with their "Uber leet upgraded to the eyeballs" expensive guns, in the knowledge that yours is a cheap as chips stock gun, running on semi lol.

Me 🖐️😂

Also me

21 hours ago, Tackle said:

Ive just had a negligent discharge, all over me undercrackers

So you've bought a grenade then? 😁

Edited by Cannonfodder

• Supporters

Just seen this corker on zeromong , all the guns are busted and the kit is seriously low end , and the chap is asking whats not far off The cost of new ! 🤦‍♂️
https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/classifieds/rifles-smg-s-for-sale/electric-rifles-smg-s/3208920-job-lot

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

Just seen this corker on zeromong , all the guns are busted and the kit is seriously low end , and the chap is asking whats not far off The cost of new ! 🤦‍♂️
https://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forum/classifieds/rifles-smg-s-for-sale/electric-rifles-smg-s/3208920-job-lot

Not just on Z1:

Then, there's this:

£240 gun new - check

£40 Nuprol Tracer - check

a crappy extra mag - Priceless

and some left over meh (at best) BBs.

And a couple of batteries

So the guy effectively wants damned near full retail back. Could of at least cleaned the gun before the photos.

On 12/03/2021 at 14:10, Cannonfodder said:

Keep looking and haven’t seen a gnu yet

• Supporters
On 12/03/2021 at 14:10, Cannonfodder said:

Have to send her back to redwolf , by the looks of it she’s got a crack in her arse there trying to hide with leopard print nickers ! Disgusting !! 😗

On 13/03/2021 at 16:27, Druid799 said:

What are you talking about!? There's some seriously valuable stuff there:

Cleaning rod.
Lens cover for scope (Black).
Dpm baseball cap.
Pistol lanyard (green).
Bulldog 5000 tub 0.12g BB.
8.4v battery

I mean honestly, every now and then I go through my spares box and just bin stuff worth far more than that.

And this is why I ‘#uking’ detest Nuprol RZR bbs. This is a 0.28g Nuprol RZR bb fracturing in half in my EPM recoil mag! Their quality is utter pants. I’m getting onto their social Twitter and Facebook and having a go at them. It’s utter bollocks. 

191264A7-4EC0-403B-837B-8E7987904273.jpeg

012752FF-9824-4D84-B39A-D14920FB1B3F.jpeg

2 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

And this is why I ‘#uking’ detest Nuprol RZR bbs. This is a 0.28g Nuprol RZR bb fracturing in half in my EPM recoil mag! Their quality is utter pants. I’m getting onto their social Twitter and Facebook and having a go at them. It’s utter bollocks.

Never used Nuprol BB's, probably never will.

I was chatting with one of the guys at Z1 showroom a few years back, trying to glean who the OEM is for their Blitz BBs. He obviously wouldn't divulge, but he did say that there only a very small number of Airsoft BB factories in Taiwan, and many of the big names have their BB's produced in the same factories as the smaller/cheaper/nastier companies.

Much like Christmas Puddings in the UK (with only one or two major factories supplying every supermarket), it's all down to the buying companies' specification and budget. Knowing Nuprol, it's probably at the very lowest end of the quality/cost scale that they can get away with.

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

I was chatting with one of the guys at Z1 showroom a few years back, trying to glean who the OEM is for their Blitz BBs. He obviously wouldn't divulge, but he did say that there only a very small number of Airsoft BB factories in Taiwan, and many of the big names have their BB's produced in the same factories as the smaller/cheaper/nastier companies.

in fairness same factory just means same building, the cheaper brands can still use different tooling with an argument being that the cheaper brands use the tools that have worn out to where they're unacceptable for the premium brands.

alternately steps with minor benefits can be skipped (eg polishing stages) or perhaps rounds off the line that fail to meet the tolerance spec for brand A get given to brand B who have wider tolerances.

and ofc raw material can come in 2 entirely different grades from entirely different suppliers.

the tl:dr being even if nuprol bb's are made in the same factory as geoffs, doesn't make them not shit :P

11 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

the tl:dr being even if nuprol bb's are made in the same factory as geoffs, doesn't make them not shit :P

I refer to my previous statement.....😜

27 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Knowing Nuprol, it's probably at the very lowest end of the quality/cost scale that they can get away with.

If you look at how it split in half you can see a gaping hole in the middle and a fair amount of pitting. No wonder my MWS went tits up when I used these last Oct time. What’s bizarre is I’ve seen a few chopped bbs out of this batch and this one is the first time I’m seen one shatter in half in a magazine. Oh I only loaded 40 and this was number 4 at the bottom. Very poor quality. 

You could probably tell I was a bit miffed from my post lol. It’s not like me at all to use such strong language on a forum ;) 

Edited by AlphaBear